Sunday, December 4, 2011

Yo cnt w8t 2 bounce bk 2 hami twn i realy miss my 1 n onlylov u sesi deep in lov 7 days a week 7 diff freaks but i

Shimane Wa Sesi Tsatsi
Shimane Wa Sesi Tsatsi Yo cnt w8t 2 bounce bk 2 hami twn i realy miss my 1 n only*lov u sesi deep in lov*
 
Slopp Ccb Williford
Slopp Ccb Williford 7 days a week 7 diff freaks but i got tired of hoes so i just blow and count my cheese!!! 7 day a week grind gettin ready for this ot bread...
 
Lauren McDonald
Lauren McDonald 10 years ago today, at 6:15 a.m., Declan Francis McDonald was born, my sweet baby boy with a heart of gold. As Declan says to his classmates at school."Your day just got better because I'm here now", I have to say in return, everyday for the last 10 years for me has been better because you, my Declan, have been in them, I love you! Happy Birthday!
 
Kashaf Ali
Kashaf Ali i hate love but i love friendship ......................

Likes

Kashaf Ali
 
Kiki Ketros
Kiki Ketros thinking about that boy..<3 he means everything to me! i love you baby! xo

Likes

Nek Taria
 
Ivy Custommade Kearse
Ivy Custommade Kearse Ths m0rning has t0 be a j0ke i felt lyk i was bn punkd
 
ThemostCrazy GreenZai
ThemostCrazy GreenZai Only one,only love.. You the only one i love<3

Likes

Bianca Lee Zi Hung
 
Oladosu Oluwakayodefunmi Icecube
Oladosu Oluwakayodefunmi Icecube whoo! Dis's wat i prayed 4...cant just bliv dis's happnin 2me dat my heart 's now seen wat is invisible to d eye......Hallaluyah
 
Ginger Davis
Ginger Davis Church this morning :) Maybe I will be able to run 4 miles this afternoon.
 
Valerie Crites Haws
Valerie Crites Haws Close your eyes and visualize with me. Dark and hear the sounds. Crickets, owl hooting, geese honking flying overhead, deer chomping on corn (2 does 4 babies) rabbits running in brush and raindrops falling. I love it!!!!

Likes

Becky Ortiz
 
Anthony Vassolo
Anthony Vassolo sittin on a bench in west town mall he sat down in his overalls and asked me waitin on a woman? i nodded yes said how bout you he said son since 1952 i been waitin on a woman
 
Carlos Cruz
Carlos Cruz gettin home i had a throwed night with downfallrising definately got to do it again
 
Chamin Douglas
Chamin Douglas Happy birthday 2 my Mommie Sherry Van & her big brother, My uncle Boo-Boo, & my niece BADANCA Baker!!! I love u all & hope u njoy ur day!! SN: Sagitarians run DEEP n my fam...Wow!!
 
Warren Kyle Jensen
Warren Kyle Jensen So, I have to come all the way to China to meet San Francisco 49ers cheerleaders. Crazy world!
 
Love Neasha
Love Neasha 8-> i luv yall fb
 
Chantele Pearce
Chantele Pearce Just woken up know i need to get these two essays done fml

Likes

Katrina Southern
 
Richard Garrett
Richard Garrett The wilderness / desert experience in life can be a lonely place, but at the same time it can be a place of growth and maturity. Shortly after I gave my life to the Lord I learned that my next assignment in the military was Fort Bliss El Paso TX (a desert place). I felt like Lord what I did wrong to deserve this! But it was an in El Paso that I totally committed my life to the Lord and received my calling into the ministry. I was blessed to meet my wife there and both of our children were born there as well. We lived there 12 years and I learn to love the desert!

Likes

Karen Callis
 
Jose Aguiar
Jose Aguiar Damn I never knew poppin bottles can become an easy task evn at this time uh day lol but tha weekend ain't got shyt on me nd my boys!
 
Stephanie Meeks Jordan
Stephanie Meeks Jordan Some people define love as how many times you tell them you love them but i define it by how many times you take my breath away without saying a single word! <3

Likes

Frances Harris Baer
 
Brandy Stewart
Brandy Stewart I am clearly having a reaction to something but can't figure out what caused it. Itchy, skin crawling, random little rash spots and bug bite sized bumps popping up everywhere. It's making me angry!!!!!
 
Sudhir Desai
Sudhir Desai My mother's generation specially mourns today. I saw his power over my college-age aunts as we watched "tere ghar ke saamne" .. Twice within a month....may be earned nirvana
 
Roma Fore
www.youtube.com
Dr. Quintal talks about PTSD and the symptoms of the disorder. Symptoms include anxiety, panic attacks, social phobia, flashbacks, depression, guilt, shame, ...
 
Kok Ou Chea
Kok Ou Chea I consider Beef is holy animal, I avoid eat beef( may be I were an Indian, last life)
 
Nino Oteda
Nino Oteda Welcome home to my self... Im so so lonely now i mz very mch special person in my life,.. I can wait na....
 
Yvonne Landry Maxwell
Yvonne Landry Maxwell I love sundays!!! Out on the lanai with Gregg Maxwell drinking coffee & listening to the ducks!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment