Sunday, December 4, 2011

ON 12494 The best thing happened to me i gave birth to a beautiful baby girl name Charie Carroll she is the joy one of the joys in my lifeLove

Angela Carroll
Angela Carroll ON 12~4~94 The best thing happened to me i gave birth to a beautiful baby girl name Charie Carroll she is the joy one of the joys in my life.Love her dearly she is my joy and everything Enjoy your day Love u much Happy Birthday 2 You......

Likes

Angela Carroll
 
Sanwo Quiet'swagz Cupidmasterchenny
Sanwo Quiet'swagz Cupidmasterchenny love is jst so important...cant do without u...
 
Iantos Kiyian
Iantos Kiyian Faith kosgei u can do more than dat ma God help u am listening ua wow! Wow! Songs e.g kiboiboi rani
 
Martine Morris
Martine Morris I never liked u anyways u assholen donty bother me n juss be with ur GRENADEfucker1
 
Vishal Mehta
Vishal Mehta abhi na jao chhod kar ye dil abhi bhara nahi. Gud eve my all dear frnds love u all.

Likes

Vishal KathaniaKrishna RanaSahil Backham VermaKîñg Åjâý
 
Hakeenshola Badmos
Hakeenshola Badmos Its ur own boi hakeenshola,u can download my new single, tittled:minimanimo lov,ft o'brayn. /Just pick up phone and log on/NOT/just ok.com.
 
Creepa Crisis
Creepa Crisis NEW Music Video (Back In Time) Creeper Crisis & King Also Starring Lashes, Tash, Filmed By Aaron Smalls http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBSxxFZTxoI&feature=g-u
www.youtube.com
Visuals By Aaron Smalls
 
Olalekan Tajudeen Edun
Olalekan Tajudeen Edun I hope it is well is a common Language,but i belief it is well is not well until u get to Zenith forget the words when it is never 4u.stay focus and stop saying it is well when its never!dont mind the word ok
 
Oliver Aloyce
Oliver Aloyce Got ya message.you a quite funny by the way.what did you mean by that thing about men? Not all guys are the same. Sasa lets begin wit: your taste, your address,age,single or married,hobbies,etc. Just tell mo about u. Na hiyo picha yenu ya Karen, Eeh! Moto
 
Nedra Rashon Knowles
Nedra Rashon Knowles My Scooter Boo Turn 1 Month 2day..Yyyyyyyyaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!!! He So Big Already Cant Wait To C Wut He Grow Up 2 Be...(Mommy And Daddy Love U)<3<3<3
 
Sabatha Jeff Mkholo
Sabatha Jeff Mkholo let me tel u de story of my lyf...dear lv 2day it borng n hot dam
 
Cristy Cañega
Cristy Cañega Advantages about having good internet connection are u can avoid hanging out with fake friends around the neighborhood,avoid talking someone else's life:-XD
 
Heather Zint
Heather Zint Rip molly... You were amazing to me when i worked at walmart and u became a amazing friend to me, you will be missed.
 
Ronmae Therese Nicolas
Ronmae Therese Nicolas thank u very much daddy 4 d new iPod touch..
 
Ngobi Richard
Ngobi Richard am happy all my friends that u have show me love and friendly even u are not see me god bless u all friends plz don't give up and i would like to know more u if its posible i can give my contacts : 0791152352 ,ngobirichard@yahoo.com, don't scared am single and free man. love u friends
 
Ronke Akinbode
Ronke Akinbode If u mis heaven u wil cry
 
Alfred Swagzy Momoh
Alfred Swagzy Momoh peepz do ask me,hey ar u stll single???

Likes

Alfred Swagzy Momoh
 
Sourabh Patodi
Sourabh Patodi FOR FRiEnds-- Sometime.. Someplace. I looked back on my past I remembered the years I cried The jokes I laughed at The things that I missed and lost But, one thing that I'll never forget The day u became my friend. All the time I've spent with u Puts a smile upon my face I hope one day I'll be with u again.. Somehow, sometime, someplace. A friend will come and a friend will go The reason will change and time will show But one thing that'll never gonna change; The Spirit of Friendship! And still I hope that you'll be there for me And I'll be there for u Sometime.. Someplace my friend !!:-)
 
Nzwakazi Mvulana
Nzwakazi Mvulana Ibivutha gyz inkonzo baphosiwe aba hedem bendiye ndi hate ngeyona ndlela bt ngenxa yelizwi belibekiwe ndiziva ndihlambulukile Ameeeeeeni thank u jesus .
 
Nelle Ü Yats
Nelle Ü Yats Tuin.Yats :DD - Nelle Ü Yats - Franchesqa Ü Yats - Leii Ü Yats
 
Zenaida Tumamao
Zenaida Tumamao kidz 2log na kc masama pkiramdamko ingatz lov u nyt
 
Leslie Stewart
Leslie Stewart SO hubby has been sick and I have been trying to help out and we had to go to the hospital and he said 'why Is it when u are trying to change ur self that things start happening . then he said that's becuse god has to get all the old things out of me '' now if u know my hubby chris u would know what he mean . never thought that I would see the day that god has truly blessed us & the pepole in are life we have to go to see another doctor but I will but the worries in his hands bc he is not done with me or chris right now love mrs stewart.
 
Lil'mizz ShorTy Turner
Lil'mizz ShorTy Turner -chillin wiff tha' Babe and family u kkn0 what it is...haha man never cam 0n here fo' Awile lolz YEE-BUDDY :p
 
Rose Cabarles
Rose Cabarles What a wonderful day.thank u God
 
Sayan De
Sayan De we miss u DEV...... u r realy evergreen.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment