Sunday, December 4, 2011

Dear Monday wuld u plz tel Tuesday n inform Wednesday that Thursday wul like 2 c Friday on Saturday aftrnun Yours faithul Sunday Well its that time 4 me

Teboho Tebza Mphithi
Teboho Tebza Mphithi Dear Monday wuld u plz tel Tuesday n inform Wednesday that Thursday wul like 2 c Friday on Saturday @ aftrnun. Yours faithul Sunday
 
Tasha Mcduffie
Tasha Mcduffie Well its that time 4 me 2 go. life has been gud ihere but i have 2 move on. but i think am bout say wat i want. i goin 2 miss da cox and da simmsons von dats u and miss cox u knw u r. bvt anyway new life new mind.
 
Disu Omotolani
Disu Omotolani Life is funy some time u help people to achive sometin but it nt coming 2u.God na only u understd y o. B praise

Likes

Olusegun Fabusoye
 
Sam Gill
Sam Gill Grl-I m having heart surgery today Boy- i know girl- i love u boy- i lov u much more. Aftr surgery wen the girl woke up only her father ws next to her bed. Girl- whr is he? Father- u dont know who gave u the heart? Girl- what!!She starts crying. Father-m jst kidding. Bahar samose kha rha hai.

Likes

Sam Gill
 
Harvey Lane
Harvey Lane gm fb are u ready for some football? go giants we need this one. packers vs giants 4pm in met life stadium. good luck to all. i hope the cowgirls get smashed by the cardinals. have a blessed day everyone lol harvey aka tiny
 
Odebiri Olabisi Oluwaronke
Odebiri Olabisi Oluwaronke No one like him,u shld kw d person am talking abt.My one ad only.

Likes

Aina Francisca Oyindamola
 
Tanner Steele
Tanner Steele i woke up at 630 this morning and i could think about was my baby girl! I miss being able to hold her when ever i want. i also miss it when she runs up to me screaming "daddy, daddy, daddy". i love u janessa jade steele!
 
Olayinka Kike
Olayinka Kike Neva rush in luv 4 it neva runs out.let b d 1 to knock at ur door,so by d time u start 2 fall,u know ur feelins is 4 sure
 
Kaklotar Mitul
Kaklotar Mitul Jawab lazmi dena Agar koi ap ke samne ap ke lover ko I Love U kahe or ap ka lover haan karde to ap kya karo ge? Sub ko send karo or shoking ansar suno Rply me must.
 
Kristian Grant
Kristian Grant Its a shame how people stunt like u care bout they wer abouts n wat they doin n u dnt gt dnt even matter 2 u or wen u goin threw somethn n u need support n encouragement they try n be melicious n neagitive but act like they care about a son when u cnt even make it 2 c hm cuz u forgot it was the day 2 or bought him sht bt KERONE FELDER 2day u hit a new low dnt ever again speak on me n MY SON on fb again . Bcuz that hd n has nttn 2 do wit that try helpin instead of henderin
 
Vickie Keera
Vickie Keera How true is this? Mbu if u get married n ur sister in law is into so much in ur marriage issues n wants ur marriage 2 fall apart, mbu jst know dat at one tym they went 2 bed wiz da brother. Crazy world

Likes

Rugasira Livins Braves
 
Mathuli Joseph
Mathuli Joseph MATHEMATICIAN LOVE LETTER,Yesterday i was passn thro your rectangular house,in triagometicular line,thea i saw u wid cute circular face,conical nose and spirical eyes,standing in your triangular garden,b4 seen u ,ma heart was null set bt wen a vector of magnitude frm ur eyes at a deviation of theta,radius made a tangiate to my heart,it was differentiated.My love for you is a quadratic equation with real roots which only you can solve with binary relation with me,the cause sign of my love for you extends to infinity.Ipromise that i shld not resolve you into facial expression coz 2me ur as essential to me as an element to a set,my lover letz meet at my parabolic hotel at 10 am b4 sunset wen the sun is making an angle of 160 degrees,at poromorial hotel,yourz PHD-Pengine hana degree
 
Shirline Mzactright Tiggs
Shirline Mzactright Tiggs Woke up this morning missing my family. The holidays are hard cause I miss my Boo. I miss my boys. I love all yall. I have five boys and I miss the other four. Hopefully I can see yall for the holidays. Right now Charlie Boo and I would be making Christmas lists for all five of yall. Happy Holidays and know that I am here for you and I love u now just as much as I did when we were a family. My family is incomplete without yall.
 
Deanna DoinMe Abdullah
Deanna DoinMe Abdullah I trust ppl nowere ugh I was wantin to put mi in flag football but everythime u turnin around some crazy nicca on the new fa sum real weird nasty shit. So I'm thinkin he goin to get on theses books. And ill jus be his n1 fan and cheer fa him a hme
 
Adebayo Sunday Jeffrey
Adebayo Sunday Jeffrey happy sabbath day to u all
 
Mario Shaw
Mario Shaw I beat ya cousins up back to back and then u still steal from me knowing imma beat that ass when i c u!!!!!! keep hiding nigga! im about to post this video of what i did to someone else and thats exactly what imma do ta u
 
Ditchie DeNice Suaner
Ditchie DeNice Suaner Hello chelsea! Gandang hindi hating gabee sa mga naka.OL !! mga big SIS nd BRO,..MAGPAKASAYA KAYO SA magulo niyong mundo ha...uhm,,Ayus!! Hehehe..lov U :# . . . . . . . . . ~mi'.orusy
 
Susan Conway
Susan Conway happy birthday linda,love u!
 
Justin Boykin BarberBoy
Justin Boykin BarberBoy TREAT PEOPLE HOW U WANT 2 BE TREATED, KILL PEOPLE WIT KINDNESS. LOVE & RESPECT URSELF THEN OTHER PEOPLE WILL DO THE SAME! "LOVE BARBERBOY" #I.AM.TATTED
 
Fly Coop Guy
Fly Coop Guy if u aint doin shit too help it then its comein on u :) (insider) lmao
 
Oluwatosin Olatoyinbo
Oluwatosin Olatoyinbo In life will need to be patinent,hardworking,and kind.2 all my friend,i gain it in life,no matter where we find ourself in life let us endure it,4 d purpose of future.achievement is sweet pls work 4 it.plan & determine 4 bright future.think and be wise.thank's luv u all
 
Machogo Lehlohonolo Nathanael
Machogo Lehlohonolo Nathanael When things go wrng,as dey sumtyms wll,wen de road u r trudging seems all uphill,wen de funds a low nd de debts r high,nd u wnt 2 smle bt u hv 2 sigh,wen care is pressing u dwn a bit rest if u mst,bt dnt u quit.
 
Whyte Cross
Whyte Cross When u r looking with one eye u wont understand who da niga be.
 
Cecilia de Guzman
Cecilia de Guzman good nyt n all my frenz,i chat u all tomorrow,,byebyebye,,mwuuaahh
 
Tao Simwaka
Tao Simwaka ...when its sundays, u know that u r watching E!....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment