Sunday, December 4, 2011

think I will get a tattoo this week it 1 addiction I will never kick ha Good morning everyone Let's be thankful we were blessed to see another day

Darren Flynn
Darren Flynn think I will get a tattoo this week it 1 addiction I will never kick ha
 
Renee Cady
Renee Cady Good morning everyone. Let's be thankful we were blessed to see another day. To all my family and friends I hope and pray each of you are and remain safe, blessed and above all highly favored this day.
 
Vasy Nick Chindris
Vasy Nick Chindris Unui om este mult mai usor sa-i dezvolti calitatile decat sa-inlaturi defectele«teethysmile»
 
Elizabeth Burchette Cooper
Elizabeth Burchette Cooper It's already December 4th and I haven't done any of the Christmasy things that I had planned to do. It's gonna be a fast month :-(
 
Tyler Lukesic
Tyler Lukesic Love aint love cause if it is... Then my defition of love must differ his. I mean all freindships have some diffrences but these young bucks remind me of fif and his.
 
Teresa Bowles
Teresa Bowles This is the day the lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it. Thank you lord for another gift!! Thank you for the strenght i have to send the devil on his way.he hates it when we r on our toes.
 
Crystal Massey
Crystal Massey Good Morning fb...how is everyone this sunday morning? Im getting ready to go see rick ;) Can't wait to see him... I love u rick ;)
 
Mulatya Peter Maithya
Mulatya Peter Maithya i lav ths song ok,nxtym b4 u show it to d public..lemme be smwr atlst bakgrnd then if nt nxt to u.
 
Marvin Perkins
Marvin Perkins Jus got done wit all my homework, plus i got a A on my test... Yeeaaa Bitch (In My Wiz Voice) lol. Wut to do today???
 
Tammy Trowbridge
Tammy Trowbridge I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love (Ephesians 3:16, 17 NIV)
 
Pearcylita Dela Cruz Cubacub
Pearcylita Dela Cruz Cubacub Dear God, I thank You God for keeping me even when I didn't deserve to be kept, thank You God for all things good and bad because I had my share of troubles but I'm still here I had my share of heartaches and pain but I'm still here I had my share of brokeness but I'm still here I had my share of ups and downs but I'm still here I had my share of dark days but I'm still here I had my share of disappointments but I'm still here I had my share of loneliness but I'm still here I been talked about and lied on many times but I'm still here but through it all I made it through because God kept me here so I thank God for being a keeper in Jesus name! Amen!
 
Mta Archi
Mta Archi Im a survivor of many things. When i was little i survived a horrific car crash. The Car flipped over and i survived. Injured but survived. My mom had to go to the ER and she was so sick i thought she was gunna die!! But she didnt and i survived. Cried to death but survived. I went to summer school all 4 years of high school because of regents. Up to this point i still have 1 to pass. But i survived all that stress. I survived 4 years of Hayes. Only thing i liked about Hayes was the friends and teachers i met. I deal with stress everyday and yet i survive. Im a survivor. AND NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES U PUT ME DOWN. I WILL JUST GET RIGHT BACK UP AND KEEP GOING THROUGH LIFE. MY LIFE MIGHT BE HELL. BUT I SURVIVE EVERY SINGLE DAY. >=,]

Likes

Jemanuel Manny Concepcion
 
Shom Limbu
Shom Limbu ;)I miss you mum im very very miss you:)ama mo timilai bohut bohut yad gorchu ro moponi chittoi ghor aunu chanchu
 
Angie Mathews Bell
Angie Mathews Bell I have health iuess an i know it. Bad heart arrties would wish it on no one bt one thing i know god is a healer and no matterwht it look like or feel like u cant give up. Every day. my eye r open i got give him some praise. My kids make mii happy whn they smile i smile
 
Miguel Medina
Miguel Medina 8 more days till baby Sophia is born. Uuugghhh!!!! I hate waiting.

Likes

Marjorie Medina
 
Maryjoy Hapatinga
Maryjoy Hapatinga i want to rest im soooooooooooo tireddddddddddddddddddddddddd...............
 
Lisa J Glover
Lisa J Glover Feels like I just laid down to sleep! Praying for a great worship service today, & that the keyboard player (ME) doesn't mess up the new song! :)
 
Tee-gal Tirhaniey Mabaso
Tee-gal Tirhaniey Mabaso Lets call it a day i enjy my slf 2dai at jhb if wnt 2 knw full info watch news at sabc 1,2 n e

Likes

Tee-gal Tirhaniey Mabaso
 
Cortina Buchanon Stickler
Cortina Buchanon Stickler Well it's study study study for me all day! Only two more days. I keep telling myself.
 
Amanda Hesseltine
Amanda Hesseltine people say they will do something and then they change their minds! i hate you adam, you never do what you say you will do for your daughter!
 
Sheldon Miranda
Sheldon Miranda Sexy and I know it......
 
PauLa Marinay
PauLa Marinay 25 DAYS OF GRATITUDE Dec 2. Jun Marinay. oops. wala palang facebook si father. HAHA. anyway, i still want to thank you. Thank you Pa for being there. For guiding us kahit na madalas kang galit. HAHA. thanks for everything. God Bless!
 
Gel Jasmine Kaizer Coquilla
Gel Jasmine Kaizer Coquilla I hate that s0ng! Hmmpf! Hehe
 
James Brown
James Brown It's been over two years now and its even better now even though some people said it would get worst after 6 months. We still making it our own and making up the rules as we go lol. We don't try and copy anyone else's marriage we just go with the flow and keep God in the middle to hold us together and it has worked this long and i know it Will work till us do part!
 
Mrsxz E Lowkey
Mrsxz E Lowkey I do love you.bv we are not the same page.u wana live da fast life. N i juz wana enjoy every minute of it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment