Monday, December 5, 2011

Who wants to talk with me Just comment 'missing u' on any of my pic And within 5 min I will got online3 The one she win because she knows she win because

Utkarsh Roy
Utkarsh Roy Who wants to talk with me. Just comment 'missing u' on any of my pic. And within 5 min. I will got online.....<3
 
Johnny Frost
Johnny Frost The one she win because she knows she win because she studied she win because she right she wins because she feel she wins because she understand she wins because she cook a reply in her mind. she wins because she always on time. she wins because she know her state of mind she wins because she know how to chose her man. she wins damn where they do that at???? I need that woman..
 
Debashish Paul
Debashish Paul dis is true love...
♥ .. .. .. A heart touching Story.. .. .. .. ♥ live life the AHMAD FATIMA WAY http://kgn786.com/forum/index.php/topic,6160.msg15636.html#msg15636 Every couple can learn a lot from this beautiful pair. In these days when lots of couples are getting divorced for silly reasons. It is very easy to say I love you, I love you for ever, I will be with you forever, I will die for you, I will care for you etc etc.. Love is more than saying "I Love you". Life is not a matter of milestones, but of moments shared between each other. The couple Ahmad 26 and his wife Fatima 25-year-old have disabilities.They got married few years back. Ahmad does not have both hands and Fatima does not have feet but are strongly united. Moral-Always enjoy life, no matter how hard it seems......When life gives you thousand reasons to cry. Show the world that You have million reasons to SMILE.... :) Don`t forget to share it with the world....INSPIRE SOMEONE to refrain from divorcing. Let them learn the ART OF LIVING with the problems that are PART OF LIVING.
 
Dan Markin
Dan Markin Someone please tell me why Clockwork Orange is such a big deal, I must be missing something
 
Sekinat Toyosi Olayinka
Sekinat Toyosi Olayinka She felt sick for months withnausea, then she watched her feetswell & her skin stretch; shestruggled to climb stairs, she gotbreathless quick; she sufferedmany sleepless nights. She thenwent through excruciating pain to bring me into this world. Then, shebecame my nurse, my chef, my maid, my chauffeur, my biggest fan, my teacher, & my best friend. She's struggled for me, cried over me, hoped the best for me, & prayed for me. Most of us take our mom for granted. Re-post if you love your mom, whether she is still on this earth or not. I love my Mom!!!She's the best in the world!!! Orisha bi iya o si,iya lalabaro omo.
 
Dereck Ryan
Dereck Ryan http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS2WvsYFgLA&feature=related ''Cause I want it now I want it now Give me your heart and your soul''
www.youtube.com
Share your videos with friends, family, and the world
 
Aaron Miller
Aaron Miller this tshirt has had me chuckling for 5 minutes, and I know only 3 people other than me are going to get it, but for those three people I must share http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts-apparel/unisex/popculture/d73b/
www.thinkgeek.com
This is probably not the best response when the police ask you a question. And, as Korbin Dallas proves, you just have to have somebody else around with a worse answer to avoid being the one who gets in trouble for it.
 
Maria Figueroa
Maria Figueroa Good morning fb, mine is starting out great. I got two bacon egg anD cheese biscuit for 2 for 3 because my McD's had no nore sausage or muffins lmao yay for coming out on top!!
 
Billy Mattingly
Billy Mattingly So got a tour of the new north it's Fucced up they gonna have us sitting in a hall way to eat lunch I protest lol
 
O'Connells Huntington Beach
O'Connells Huntington Beach My Promise to Jonathan , Joshua and Elizajane Wright~as long as i am alive ~ I am your Parent 1st - your Friend 2nd. I will stalk you, flip out on you, lecture you, drive you insane, be your worst nightmare & hunt you down like a bloodhound when needed because I LOVE YOU ! When you understand that, I will know you are a responsible adult. You will NEVER find someone who loves, prays, cares, & worries about you more than I do! If you don't hate me once in your life - I am not doing my job properly. Re-post if you are a parent & agree!!!..

Likes

O'Connells Huntington Beach
 
Dheeraj Kumar Yarlagadda
Dheeraj Kumar Yarlagadda I can't see this mithun
 
Vignesh Seetharaman
Vignesh Seetharaman Hey guys,i just clicked this link "[Video] Girl killed herself after her dad posted a secret of her on here fb wall.!!!" and i dont know wat s happenin. It just automatically sendin the posts to all. Try to avoid it........
 
Lisa Pryor
Lisa Pryor is shoutin happy birthday to one of the best aunt in the world Shelia Pryor.... wish i was the to celebrate with you # love ya
 
Yamil EL Negro Alex
Yamil EL Negro Alex With my sister shopping! I hate shopping with her! She wont stay in one place main!!
 
Destiny Carey
Destiny Carey i just smile and say god bless ♥
 
Fanisiwe Carol Mkhize
Fanisiwe Carol Mkhize Eish bck 2 Nongoma. I stress sodwa phela lesi
 
Ira Maco
Ira Maco baby god.thank u for always takecare of me thank that u never ever leave me..even i am a sennir but u stell her in my side i always fell u my baby god.thank u so much for always protecting me for always guiding me..i trusth u everything of my life...u know what is best for me.i love u so so so so soooooOooooooo much god.thank you for this wonderful life.
 
Young Streetz
Young Streetz Why is it whn mufuccas aint gettin money springfield aint shit and nothings down here...my familys here so i could never say aint shit here...dedication is motivation and that ='s success and when you succeed you achieve...so all you mufuccas blame'n springfield for bein broke or nothing in life...i call that bein weak minded...same way in tha joint...a real mufucca gonna make it wherever #truth
 
Ahmad Cris
Ahmad Cris I Don't need a lot of people who are ready to cry when I DIE.. I only need just ONE person who is ready to DIE when I CRY..
 
Rashita Kelley
Rashita Kelley I find this group guilty of TRAFFICKING Love, Faith, Peace, Healing and a better more abundant way of life...Sentence ... ETERNAL LIFE!
 
Magdalene Seelan
Magdalene Seelan Take chances...!Tell the truth....!Learn to Say no....!Spend your money on the things you love....!Say I Luv U to sumone in life....!Feel the true love....Sing out loud....!Share somebody's pain....!Apologize....!Laugh when you fall....!Tell someone how much they mean to you....!Tell the idiot how he/she hurts you..!Abuse someone who deserves it..!Sit alone, watch the rain..!Laugh till your stomach pains..!Dance even if you are too bad at it..!Pose stupidly for photos...!Give someone a hug wen dey need it & make sure you get one when you do...!Be naughty like child...Live it, love it...BCoz,"LIFE IS JUST ONCE!"Just break the restrictions & feel how the world is awesome... Make the most of it....! Good nyt ...
 
Patrick McGrath
Patrick McGrath Should I download the Skynet app?
 
Zack Rodriguez
Zack Rodriguez I swear I'm the most cursed person ever
 
Jordan Chaney
Jordan Chaney http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRXjqpfOnS0 I know this little shit made it as a joke, but I still cried. Haley Elizabeth, Cai Evers, Kaitlin Anna, Jack Chaney
www.youtube.com
Jonah needs Help: "IM NOT GOING TO KILL MYSELF. I JUST NEED TO GET THIS OUT HERE" Facebook: http://facebook.com/pages/Jonah-Mowry/226144490790799 Sia - Breat...
 
TaShandra Anita O'Neal
TaShandra Anita O'Neal -Did you not hear? we are having a moment of silence. -Did you not hear we are having a discussion -I dont care -Well idont care either -Well Jesus is gonna send you to hell. Hahaha 2nd hour..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment