Wednesday, November 30, 2011

dnt stress the things yu kant change yu only get 1 life live it up dnt be worried bout the next man get ya own yu was born by

Branden Cutthroat Davis
Branden Cutthroat Davis dnt stress the things yu kant change yu only get 1 life live it up .. dnt be worried bout the next man get ya own yu was born by ya self and thats how ya gne leave here real shit!! # i stress none

Likes

Alexcia Smith
 
Justin R Solomon
Justin R Solomon Teaching, UPS, express I think I need to start look at condos lol
 
Tierra HairstylistModel Roberts
Tierra HairstylistModel Roberts I dont want to provide stress nor unhappiness in someone heart iF I do simply let me know so there can be understanding and not a misunderstanding, "if I get in a relationship" I WANT to provide happiness,love,care,good food, faithfulness,TRUST,communications,a FRIENDLYY ENVIRONMENT THAT CAN'T BE BROKEN, oh Yeah GREAT S**,I WANT TO BE THERE FOR THEM BUT ''NOT'' IN A WAY THAT I FEEL I'M BEING USED FOR ONLY WHEN YOU NEED SOMETHING,BODY HEAT ,BACK RUBS,HOT BATHS, YEAH WE GONE DISAGREE THAT'S THE WHOLE PART OF COMMUNICATIONS AND MAKINGS IT WORK OUT ,DON'T FORGET TO THANK GOD CUZ WITHOUT HIM WOULDN'T HAVE EACH OTHER AND HE WILL HELP U JUST PRAY AND PRAY TOGETHER....#justathought with a slash of joy
 
Mis Understoud
Mis Understoud i didnt know someone can whine this much F,get a life
 
Pooja Kumari
Pooja Kumari I REALY DNT KNW Y I MISS U SOOOOOO MUCH...:((((
 
Starrdust Kennedy
Starrdust Kennedy Amen <3 I love my Kids <3
(ˆ◡ˆ) Please "LIKE" and Visit My "† Colors Of True Life †" Page! (ˆ◡ˆ)
 
Andrew Sparkman
Andrew Sparkman i sure am hoping to get my truck back soon... this is bs
 
Norma Spilger
In the arms of Jesus, I am safe. I love Him more than I could ever say. <3
Love Jesus? Join Us! --> http://www.facebook.com/GodVine
 
Mohd Azman
Mohd Azman how to make best summaryyyyyyyyyyy???????. . .i hate summary. . ..over tol. . .

Likes

Zhafiera SubariMohd Zulhelmy
 
Caroline Snowe
Caroline Snowe I mean, I meant to go to school....

Likes

Joey Bouthot
 
George Ruben
“Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.” - @[139936542691102:274:Jesus of Nazareth] (Matthew 4:19)
Catholic Church Around the World... :)
 
Sri Suthan
Sri Suthan THIS IS THE BAD DAY IN MY LIFE..... I FEEL WANT TO DIE........... MY HEART WAS VERY PAIN.................

Likes

Kaiyalvili Kavi
 
Christian Chambliss
Christian Chambliss Oh man, what a busy week, 4 page paper due today, two 2 pagers due and a test tomorrow, 2 Christmas banquets and a planning meeting Friday, then speed the light fundraising Saturday, then finally an all afternoon meeting Sunday after church... Shoodang, I need God's help for this one.
 
Shamsun Nahar
Shamsun Nahar Zakaria Bhai, Assalamo Alaikum. I hope you are well. I am also well. You told me at South Asia Forum Mela you would contact me. So Pls contact me as soon as possible. Thanka
ashokafellows.org
Country: BangladeshRegion: AsiaField Of Work: Civic EngagementSubsectors: Capacity Building,Citizen/Community ParticipationTarget Population: CommunitiesOrganization: GOUFYear Elected: 1987
 
eBay Green Team
eBay Green Team ** WIN, WIN , WIN*** Today is the last day to enter our Tame that Mo contest! Whether you have a real mo or a fake mo, click the "Tame That Mo" tab in the left column of our page to see the current entries and then enter yourself. Did I mention that the winning prize is pretty dang great?!
 
Scott Miller
Scott Miller I love my job working with soldiers on the "Big Army" side of the house. But it really brings back good memories that at times seemed long forgotten when you run in to a group of guys with a mutual background. Ghostriders in the wind!!!! NSDQ
 
Susan F. Baker
Susan F. Baker HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my favorite grand daughter, JESSICA!!! I love you!
 
Love Stitches
Love Stitches sorry everyone but i will not be taking anymore orders until dec. 7th. after that, get your christmas orders in im booking up fast!
 
Colleen May
Colleen May Ah, stomach flu... how you SUCK!!! I am now out of socks because I spent the last two days puking them up! No more socks means I feel better today... lol
 
Jill Grasinger Taylor
Jill Grasinger Taylor Going to the doctor today to hopefully get my back and elbow fixed! I don't think I need a surgeon... more like a mechanic! lol
 
Dennis Tyxzavion Untouchable
Dennis Tyxzavion Untouchable AS Dwayne Fisher USE TO TELL ME "I ONLY GIVE U WHAT U ASK 4".........

Likes

Chamyka StrongMinded PerkinsMichael Green
 
Ishu Pundir
Ishu Pundir Zindgi ABCD hai yakin nahi? A=Aitbaar, B=Bharosa, C=Chahat, D=Dosti, E=Enayat, F=Faisla, G=Gham, H=Hmdam I=Intzar, J=Justuju, K=Khayal, L=Lamhe, M=Mohobbat, N=Narazg, O=Omeed P=Pyar, Q=Qismt, R=Rishte, S=Samjhota, T=Tamanna, U=Udasiya, V=Virasat, W=Wada, X=Xcuse, Y=Yaden In sub feelings se milkar bnti hai Z=ZINDAGI

Likes

Ishu Pundir
 
Shirley Bradley
Shirley Bradley - i really hate fake ppl ecspecially a person tht smiled in yhur face && told yhu tht yhu was real like wtf did i do t2 anybdy so now me && johnny wasnt t2getha all thss drama for wht tho ? ,anybdy who knws me knw damn well im nt lettn nobdy disrespect me sooooooo.

Likes

Veronica MuhammadNaeemah Babiface JenkinsNahj RogersShirley Bradley
 
Wendy L Rutan
Wendy L Rutan It is GORGEOUS outside!!! I always open the blind in Cam's room so he can see outside...today I open it and say look Cam, SNOW, he just started laughing and stood at the window. :) He's gonna love snow just like his mommy & daddy!!!
 
Michael Hopkins
Michael Hopkins ERG!!! Totally flaked out on what I wanted to do this morning...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment