Wednesday, November 30, 2011

the only obvious thing in life cycle of any computer application is issues :D how perfect u design develop them we will find the obvious things for u this is dedicated

Diptojit Pal
Diptojit Pal the only obvious thing in life cycle of any computer application is issue(s).. :D how perfect u design & develop them.. we will find the obvious things for u.. this is dedicated to all my fellow IT people who are not (luckily) testers :P
 
Patti Silva
Patti Silva man its funny how someone lies to you and tries telling u sorry, thinking i will still talk and be friends with him.., man he really got me twisted. u lost my trust and friendship=/
 
H Dominique Abed
H Dominique Abed Energy Highlights from the U-M Energy Institute: http://hosted.verticalresponse.com/935087/9059ad4bb3/1606518611/906bd8234c/
hosted.verticalresponse.com
 
Mat Mckenzie
Mat Mckenzie ha i no ur still in ipswich mut haha u cant hide from me or every 1 i no cunt i new u wouldent go to far its just a matter ov time b4 i run in to u mut and kick ya guts in haha lifes a bitch
 
Ntando Ngcobo
Ntando Ngcobo What's the 1st thing dat comes 2 mind wen u think of me?
 
Ntokozo Oscar Simelane
Ntokozo Oscar Simelane I'm tryin 2 b da best i cn b,isolating myself 4rm ppl who dnt respect nd honour me.frndz if u dnt share da same heart nd spirit,leave it*random thots*
 
Benjamin Morales-Berrios
Benjamin Morales-Berrios u can be wit him but i know u still think of this nigg right here #talkinreal
 
Vobe The-brand
Vobe The-brand boyfrnd:babes whts yo star sign? Girlfrnd:babes i dnt kwn bf:ok babes whn is yo birth day? Gf:july bf:babes yo star sign is cancer gf:uyanya wena ungavuma ngithi yo star sign is AIDS? I need a laughter,maybe u do as well.
 
Madel Seisa
Madel Seisa Happy birthday to my beloved husband remelito seisa.luv..i wish 4 u a gudhealth and mny more b'days cmes 2 ur life!and i love u and ur baby rememay also.godbless!

Likes

Rodz Padilla GanobKrishan Anand
 
Amber Poage
Amber Poage I am sooo grateful for the choice i made to cut the losers outta my life... i am happy that i have someone who does not likee to argue... in fact WONT... and who makes me smile everyday and who i dont have to answer to.... someone who i can be me around and who doesnt let me down.... and is actually a grown ass adult.... who enjoys a video game here and there... then again.. soooo do I!!!!!!! Thankyou for being my friend and making me smile!!! I am a better person now and can enjoy the little things... like a very sexy lapdance or a kiss that takes my breath away .... lu u and you know who you are
 
Sudipto Paul
Sudipto Paul Just imagine the Moments: :)If a few months old cute BABY touches your face & laughs when u go near. :)If your Loved Ones Hugs u & Say I Love u. :)If someone appreciatts your beauty & talents. :)If your Close Friend Says that u are my Best Friend. :)If You are in a Sea Shore with your beloved, He/SheHolds your Hands tightly n Lays on your Shoulder & Say u are a Valuable Gift In My Life.. Den Who needs heaven. enjoy earth guyz...:)
 
Saurabh Kapoor
Saurabh Kapoor When you're single, people ask about gf/bf. When you have one, they ask is there any future? When u have a fiance, they ask about wedding? ... When u get married, they ask when will u have a baby? When u already have one, they ask when is little brother or sister coming? When u get divorced, they ask why? If u moved on, they ask why so quickly? People will never stop asking..... If you're proud of who you are and you don't care about what people think about you, Paste it on your wall because it's YOUR LIFE and YOU alone should decide how to LIVE IT:) I love myself!!! I have stopped caring about : " LOG KYA KAHENGE "

Likes

Meenakshi KalraLavita Agarwal
 
Dennis Emegwam
Dennis Emegwam watin i go giv2u?my praise...i too get money,but u no want money.i go praise u lord n i go praise ur name 4eva n eva.
 
SmokeyMalo UpstateDreams
SmokeyMalo UpstateDreams Omg u always fixd a way to stop getn me mad y forget abt da past..serio
 
Charla Wilson
Charla Wilson Just because you were born in 97 doest mean you're a 90s kid. It's not like you could remember the original Simpsons ... I'm sorry, but three conscious years of the 90s just wont cut it. Youre a 90s kid if: ... ... ... You remember watching: ... ... -Kenan and Kel -Doug -Ren & Stimpy -Pinky and the Brain -AAAAAAAH Real Monsters! -Rockos modern Life -Animaniacs -Gargoyles -Tom and Jerry [when they didnt talk] -Hey Arnold -Out of the Box -Bear in the Big Blue House You've ever ended a sentence with the word PSYCHE! You just can't resist finishing this . . . In west Philadelphia born and raised... You remember: -Step by Step -Family Matters -Dinosaurs -Boy Meets World You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons. When everything was settled by: -rock paper scissors or -bubble gum bubble gum in a dish or -miss Mary mack When kick ball was something you did everyday!! You used to listen to the radio all day long just to record your FAVORITE song of ALL time on a tape. You remember when Super Nintendo's and Sega Genesis became popular. You always wanted to send in a tape to Americas Funniest Home Videos . . . but never taped anything funny. You remember watching: -The Magic School Bus -Wishbone -Reading Rainbow -Ghostwriter on PBS You remember when Yo-Yos were cool. And you played with Silly Puddy and Sticky Tac that you stole from the teachers walls. You remember those Wheres Waldo books. Those awesome buzz light year shoes that light up. You remember watching: -The 1st Batman -Aladdin -Ninja Turtles -Ghost Busters You remember Ring Pops!!! If you remember when every thing was da BOMB! You remember boom boxes . vs. cd players You played and/or collected Pogs You had at least one Tamagotchi, GigaPet, or Nano and brought it everywhere u went You watched the original cartoons of -Rugrats -Wild Thornberrys -Power Rangers -Rocket Power. All your school supplies were Lisa Frank brand If you collected those: -Beanie Babies -Yu Gi Oh and Pokemon cards -Coins with the states on them -Care bears -Silver dollars, which were cool to have -Everyone watched the WB If you even know what an original Walkman is.. You know the Macarena by heart Talk to the hand. . .enough said You went to McDonald's to play in the play place ..Before the MySpace frenzy..... Before the Internet & text messaging ...... Before Sidekicks & iPods . Before PlayStation3 or X-BOX 360 Before Sponge bob ..... When light up sneakers were cool and you had spiral spring shoelaces When you rented VHS tapes, not DVDs When gas was $1. When we recorded stuff on VCR You had slap bracelets! You Actually played outside until it was dark! Way back -Before we realized all this would eventually disappear ONLY RE POST IF YOU SMILED AT AT LEAST HALF OF THESE THINGS BECAUSE THEY BROUGHT BACK MEMORIES!:)
 
Lavon FlyguyEaz Nobles
Lavon FlyguyEaz Nobles If you a Dj n the NC/SC and u support carolina and all about putting on plz send me ya email got some tracks for yall #SUPPORTCAROLINAMUSIC
 
Seneliso Mkhatshwa
Seneliso Mkhatshwa pls God keep her 4 me! Can u pray wt me frnds, its like um losing my mom *tearz*
 
Lindsay DuRussel
Lindsay DuRussel am i going to do a class eval for online class from hell, u better believe i am. and i will take great pleasure in doing so.
 
Fad Fhz
Fad Fhz http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=0-YBj70HtoU
www.youtube.com
18 June 2010.. themtotally NOT fancam..Kevin, Eli, Kiseop, Dongho, Kibum, Soohyun and Alexander, love all.. sorry for the late upload..kinda bz.hehe
 
Mariska Pitout
Mariska Pitout Thanx too everybody that send me bday wishes it is much appreciated. Being spoilt and it is not over jet,hubby is taking me out to dinner and i cant wait. May all of u have a lekke night.
 
Tj Bengettinmoney Sturghill
Tj Bengettinmoney Sturghill Damn I hate when somebody keep textn an callin and dey dnt get a reply and dey still does it err day damn girl getta life stop buggin me u old news to me.
 
Eric Aduful
Eric Aduful Chaaaaaaaley na wa halaooooooo say u go chat ur mater of lov to de would esp african-ghana
 
Vivian Vicky Kambanda
Vivian Vicky Kambanda I dnt lyk pple who r always negatve bout othas n who always thnk thy r betha thn othas. A wrld s round n it mght turn da otha way round thn it myt b worse 4 u so b creful of wht u tink n do bout othas.

Likes

Vivian Vicky Kambanda
 
Katlego Mary-Anne Boshielo
Katlego Mary-Anne Boshielo Would u be cool with ur partner attending a 1 nyt stand party?
 
Misty Dawn Trammell
Misty Dawn Trammell I just want to say happy birthday to precious mama! I miss her soo much! I wud give anything to have her here with me! I know I will c her again one sweet day.she was an amazing woman no other like her. She will always have special place in my heart. I love u and miss u mama! R.I.P.

Likes

Janice Alverson Whittle
 

No comments:

Post a Comment