Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I HOPE I GET THE JOB FLIPPIN BURGERS I love u nas send to monus dal nhom miss ke 33 I love him who lives to know and who wants to

T-TheLyrical Mass-terMind
T-TheLyrical Mass-terMind I HOPE I GET THE JOB FLIPPIN BURGERS
 
Jojo Boy RemiXx
Jojo Boy RemiXx I love u nas send to monus dal nhom miss ke. <3<3
 
Thishara Sachini
Thishara Sachini I love him who lives to know and who wants to know soo that over man may live some day..

Likes

Yashoda ZoysaUdithä Srimäl JäyäsänkäThishara Sachini
 
PureRomance ByCrystal
PureRomance ByCrystal Ladies I am soo close to reaching my goal for the year. Offering some really AMAZING SALES!!!! contact me either on here or at 330-442-3609. This is a great time to stock up on your favorites OR get stocking stuffers for a low price!!! PreShop at www.crystallexso.pureromance.com
pureromance.com
Contact me at: crystallexso.pureromance@gmail.com 330-442-3609
 
Pat Kennedy
Pat Kennedy I don't want much for Christmas, I just want the person reading this to be happy. Friends are the fruit cake of life --- some nutty, some soaked in alcohol, some sweet, but mix them together and they're my friends At Christmas you always hear people talking about what they want & bought. This is what I want: I want people who are sick with no cure to be able to be cured. I want children with no families to be adopted. I want people to never have to worry about food, shelter & heat. I want peace and love for everyone! Now, let's see how many people re-post this....I have a feeling I am gonna see almost no re-posts. PLEASE prove me wrong!! Hope to see this reposted...Have a great evening
 
Ram Kumar
Ram Kumar hi i am a boy, add me,for sex
www.dailymotion.com
Maria Ozawa (Miyabi)
 
Demetrious Burden
Demetrious Burden Good Morning Family ..Hoping Everyone Enjoys the Holidy Season.. Be well Be Safe Enjoy God and All His Splendor...He is So Awsome. That's What We Are Gonna Do Today.. I Need Everyone to Get into This .. To You GOD is What? Stay 5 words or less... I'll Start with The Great I Am..

Likes

Deyka M OrtizDelissa Kato
 
Alice C. Morales
Alice C. Morales Good morning to all family n friends on fb. I feel so blessed this morning, I feel the presence of the LORD here with me. It is so strong. I feel him holding me his arms around me. I know he is going to do something good in my life. I want to share him with all my children n their families n friends that are facing some stroms, at this time. just have faith n believe in OUR FATHER. things will work out. if u just believe in him.
 
Rosa Fukkyobus Sparks
Rosa Fukkyobus Sparks I feel like being a dick today gettn sick of ppl bitchin bout me not hanging with them. Is it gonna kill u to see me??? Suck my tooth What duce!!!!!!
 
Garlan Angel Hall Jr
Garlan Angel Hall Jr Tear after tear memory after memory I can't believe nigga got taken away from me we was just rapping suck my dick hoe now I'm rappin its 3 words I didn't wanna say rest n peace I love my niggas

Likes

Weirdoe MoeKyeisha Stubbs
 
Susan Williams
Susan Williams I need prayers so bad right now.!!!! Hope someone cares. If u are my friend click the like button & then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever u may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no-one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith and love for those in need. Life works in strange ways ♥ -Meech TheyLove'Me Lail approves this message..
 
John McNeill
John McNeill http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPbhMHVNnnI
www.youtube.com
Isaac Hayes - By the Time I Get to Phoenix . . . NOTICE: "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" ...
 
Linda Story Runnebaum
Linda Story Runnebaum Ok, I'm better now. Computer was jamming up with a big file and I wasn't able to get emails sent out. Found the problem, got my story, everything's good. :)
 
Brennan Tomkins
Brennan Tomkins wow this is gay i broke my hand its a snowday

Likes

Devin Moreno
 
Briana UkancallmeBree Bego
Briana UkancallmeBree Bego If I think of all the Positivity in my life, that God has blessed me with, it leaves No room for the Negativity to come and stay.... : ) [My Quote of the Day]
 
Mukesh Chaudhary
Mukesh Chaudhary Watching Rockstar................ I simply Love Dis Movie

Likes

Dipesh Bhandari
 
Pat Conway Fisher
Pat Conway Fisher I can't get my mustang even though I have finish mission or the 3 orchid collection in order to move on. On my other site, they just happened. This one isn't
 
Amy Wilson Powell
Amy Wilson Powell I don't need an angel on top of my tree, I have ha few in Heaven looking down on me. Put this as your status if you have someone in Heaven you wish could be here for Christmas.
 
Nico Apolinario
Nico Apolinario I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Likes

Nico Apolinario
 
Jenny Hughey-Hudder
Jenny Hughey-Hudder Who's with me in the mental hospital... Love you all ♥ (you were the first 10 on list) LOL I NEVER do these things, but needed a laugh! 1. Person licking the window: Kaylee McCaw 2. Person flirting with the hot nurse for extra pills: Lori Cummings 3. Person helping you escape: Sheri Donaldson-Deterling 4. Person running around naked: Cheryl Avey 5. Your doctor: Kathy Spence-Plunkett 6. Person yelling nonsense: Charlene Fergusson 7. Person you went crazy with: Lori Stanistreet 8. The weird one you have to share a room with: Jennifer Yanch-Coulter 9. Person rocking in the corner: Jenna Foster 10. Person who never talks: Krista Marquardt-Milmine
 
Shiva Ram
Shiva Ram yahooooooooooooo i found my childhood frnds very happppppppppppppy:-):-):-)

Likes

Shiva Ram
 
Aman Murarka
Why can't you love me the way you should? I know you could... Instead my heartache is what your choosing... It's me that you are loosing... I hate what you've done to me, I was all that you ever wanted me to be, I'm not blind, I can see.. I see your game, I'm not insane, you are hurting me... After everything I have done for you, everything I gave you, you turn around and cheat? All the times and memories we have spent together you even said we'd be forever.. The bond we share, I never thought you would dare, dare to hurt me this way, all the lies you say... You made me sick, she is what you want to pick... You made me cry while you told a lie, you made me want to die... How could this be your not here with me? You are not that man I thought you were, now I know, now I'm sure..."Never hurt you", is what you said, now I know your not a man of your word... Made me feel crazy when I asked "why your phone was off", yet I knew you were hurting me, I knew I was right, you were out of my sight, you really ruined my life... How could you ask me to forgive you? How many times can I? You have lost my trust over what I call lust... You chose to hurt me it was a must... I am beautiful so I have to be brave, brave enough to move on, I will be strong, without you, my life won't be wrong.. I will forget you in time, and no, no it's not fine... I'm glad that your not mine... You use to be my greatest treasure but now your never... I hope your happy for what you did to me, right now your blind but soon you will see....
 
Robert Powers
Robert Powers <3 is all I can post here.
www.jochen70.com
Cult luggage for cult cars.
 
Jordan Bialek
Jordan Bialek I finally get to eat Thanksgiving Leftovers.. Hope its still good....
 
Manimoo Butler
Manimoo Butler god bless the child that can hold his own i hoipe everybody day going good and we are all putting god first
 

No comments:

Post a Comment