Wednesday, November 30, 2011

when you rollin' wit a team thats damn near like Jay z's dynasty its ROCLAFAMILIATEAMPHILLYLIKE THIS STAT They got a million reasons why they dont like me and i got

Kraf Sheezy
Kraf Sheezy when you rollin' wit a team thats damn near like Jay- z's dynasty.....! its ROCLAFAMILIA......#TEAM_PHILLY.....LIKE THIS STAT......

Likes

Kraf Sheezy
 
Plucky Ducky
Plucky Ducky They got a million reasons why they dont like me and i got 1 reason why i dont care
 
Jo-Ann Chaput Skoviak
Jo-Ann Chaput Skoviak Highlighted Story Pauline Skoviak You and I are at a Christmas party and there is only one glass of wine left. Using only 4 words, what would you say to me? Note: If you comment, you must copy and post this to your status, so I may comment on yours as well. Be a good sport play along...4 words is hard
 
Shawn Hallett
Shawn Hallett taking a walk to broadway soon to pick up a few applications
 
Rilwan Ameen
Rilwan Ameen wow nis soinggggggg
December 17th 2011 i am live at club nokia , los angeles with a very special guest . grab your tixs from www.ziggymarley.com/tickets.php and get the chance to see me after the show. Also we are collecting any used or new children's books at the door to be donated to our school in jamaica. good vibes. c u there. love

Likes

Denok Setya Wawa
 
Arman Zaragoza Sebastian
Arman Zaragoza Sebastian A riddle that will kill your brain there are only 3 words in the english language that ends in "gry" 1 is ANGRY and the other is HUNGRY Everyone knows what the 3rd one means and what it stands for Everyone uses then everyday and if you listen to me carefully, i've given you the third word already.. what is it??_ _ _ gry!!! No reply no IQ
 
Emily March
Emily March If you need something to do tonight and want to laugh, come on down to Avenue Theater at 7:30. I'll be doing some improv with Kat Atwell and Meredith Young. It is a show that should not be missed. Though you should never miss me perform, I am pretty funny.
 
Sharon Kilfoy
Sharon Kilfoy We're off to a great start! If you haven't already, please check out my latest mural projects.
www.kickstarter.com
In January, I will paint my first international murals with school children in 2 Mexican communities.
 
David R Parker
David R Parker I require a 56 on the final to get an A- in intermediate microeconomics. The game's afoot, Spencer Turner.
 
Ila Magalogo-Johnson
Ila Magalogo-Johnson talked to Amanda its a yes on the mall yay so far its 4 of us going cant wait
 
Equine Voices
Equine Voices Christmas Gift Idea! Fine wine with labels designed by Karin Johnson using her beautiful photographs of our horses! Check it out.
Christmas Gift Idea! We now have fine wines available. Benefit Wines is proud to partner with local, regional and national non-profit organizations, providing a tasty and enjoyable way for people to support their favorite organizations. Go to http://www.benefitwines.com/ click on search by charity and then click on Equine Voices. Our labels were designed by Karin Johnson, an outstanding photographer who donates her time to set up our artwork for silent auctions at our fundraisers. She also donates beautiful pieces of art for our auctions. Thank you Karin! You see can more of her work at http://www.cowgirldesigns.com/
 
李欣怡
李欣怡 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtFAD9C-SDk&feature=related
www.youtube.com
阿穆隆(1984年8月30日-) (Amguulan,蒙语"平安"的意思),昵称阿穆,一位来自内蒙古草原的音乐才子。自幼在蒙古族文化中生活历练,吸取了丰富多彩的蒙族音乐的营养。在比较系统地继承蒙古民族特色音乐文化传统,如长调,呼麦等的基础上,又积极探索将民族特色与欧美流行音乐元素进行结合。在流行音乐中,他偏爱和擅...
 
Shari Yelton Fox
Shari Yelton Fox Check out the MCP Actions Giveaway: Win a Canon G12 or Nikon P7000 Point and Shoot Camera http://t.co/kWlmYp7c
www.mcpactions.com
Enter our contest to win a Canon G11 today!

Likes

Candi Niccum TelfordShari Yelton Fox
 
Scott P. Walker
Scott P. Walker It just broke 40 degrees! Woohoo, time for a ride. Laters....
 
Kaylee Jean
Kaylee Jean Haven't woke up to a goodmorning beautiful text in a while:(
 
Mary Ruth McGrath
Mary Ruth McGrath He's got rhythm
 
Eric Duffert
Eric Duffert Just found a dollar lying in the grass. Today's gonna be a good day...
 
Jimmie Hoffman
Jimmie Hoffman called it a day
 
Esu Atsc
Esu Atsc Congratulations to the Officers elected for the 2012 school year!! Thanks to everyone who ran for a position and to those who voted!!
 
Dexter Bueno
Dexter Bueno http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU4exOoCHkI&feature=related
www.youtube.com
This song is so cute and meaningful (: Subscribe, like, comment, and favorite!
 
Bob Bell
hit share if your against women abuse. lets get a 1000 shares
 
Tressie Reed
Amazing Photo… Mustangs do...how about you...have you ever had a bad hair day..? Photo by Phillip Adams…Nevada Wilds-Wild Horse Photography... http://www.facebook.com/NVWilds http://www.change.org/petitions/please-help-the-virginia-range-wild-horses
 
Linda Noble Thomas
Linda Noble Thomas This is for the strong ladies who have been through a lot in life and survived!! Say this out loud. "I" am strong becuse I know weakness. I am compassionate because I have experienced suffering. I am alive because I am a fighter. I am wise because I have been foolish. I can laugh because I have been sadness. I can love because I know loss. "I" a strong woman who has weathered the strom but still loves to dance in the rain.
 
Patrick Giles
Patrick Giles So my facebook messenger is being a douche and not working, so if you need to yell at me send me a text or email me.
 
Weezyana Lakeland
Weezyana Lakeland Zip and a Double cup- Juicey J and 2Chainz
 

No comments:

Post a Comment