Wednesday, November 30, 2011

“Follow me and I will make you fishers of men” [139936542691102:274:Jesus of Nazareth] Matthew 4:19 Catholic Church Around the World : THIS IS THE BAD DAY IN MY LIFE I

George Ruben
“Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.” - @[139936542691102:274:Jesus of Nazareth] (Matthew 4:19)
Catholic Church Around the World... :)
 
Sri Suthan
Sri Suthan THIS IS THE BAD DAY IN MY LIFE..... I FEEL WANT TO DIE........... MY HEART WAS VERY PAIN.................

Likes

Kaiyalvili Kavi
 
Christian Chambliss
Christian Chambliss Oh man, what a busy week, 4 page paper due today, two 2 pagers due and a test tomorrow, 2 Christmas banquets and a planning meeting Friday, then speed the light fundraising Saturday, then finally an all afternoon meeting Sunday after church... Shoodang, I need God's help for this one.
 
Shamsun Nahar
Shamsun Nahar Zakaria Bhai, Assalamo Alaikum. I hope you are well. I am also well. You told me at South Asia Forum Mela you would contact me. So Pls contact me as soon as possible. Thanka
ashokafellows.org
Country: BangladeshRegion: AsiaField Of Work: Civic EngagementSubsectors: Capacity Building,Citizen/Community ParticipationTarget Population: CommunitiesOrganization: GOUFYear Elected: 1987
 
eBay Green Team
eBay Green Team ** WIN, WIN , WIN*** Today is the last day to enter our Tame that Mo contest! Whether you have a real mo or a fake mo, click the "Tame That Mo" tab in the left column of our page to see the current entries and then enter yourself. Did I mention that the winning prize is pretty dang great?!
 
Scott Miller
Scott Miller I love my job working with soldiers on the "Big Army" side of the house. But it really brings back good memories that at times seemed long forgotten when you run in to a group of guys with a mutual background. Ghostriders in the wind!!!! NSDQ
 
Susan F. Baker
Susan F. Baker HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my favorite grand daughter, JESSICA!!! I love you!
 
Love Stitches
Love Stitches sorry everyone but i will not be taking anymore orders until dec. 7th. after that, get your christmas orders in im booking up fast!
 
Colleen May
Colleen May Ah, stomach flu... how you SUCK!!! I am now out of socks because I spent the last two days puking them up! No more socks means I feel better today... lol
 
Jill Grasinger Taylor
Jill Grasinger Taylor Going to the doctor today to hopefully get my back and elbow fixed! I don't think I need a surgeon... more like a mechanic! lol
 
Dennis Tyxzavion Untouchable
Dennis Tyxzavion Untouchable AS Dwayne Fisher USE TO TELL ME "I ONLY GIVE U WHAT U ASK 4".........

Likes

Chamyka StrongMinded PerkinsMichael Green
 
Ishu Pundir
Ishu Pundir Zindgi ABCD hai yakin nahi? A=Aitbaar, B=Bharosa, C=Chahat, D=Dosti, E=Enayat, F=Faisla, G=Gham, H=Hmdam I=Intzar, J=Justuju, K=Khayal, L=Lamhe, M=Mohobbat, N=Narazg, O=Omeed P=Pyar, Q=Qismt, R=Rishte, S=Samjhota, T=Tamanna, U=Udasiya, V=Virasat, W=Wada, X=Xcuse, Y=Yaden In sub feelings se milkar bnti hai Z=ZINDAGI

Likes

Ishu Pundir
 
Shirley Bradley
Shirley Bradley - i really hate fake ppl ecspecially a person tht smiled in yhur face && told yhu tht yhu was real like wtf did i do t2 anybdy so now me && johnny wasnt t2getha all thss drama for wht tho ? ,anybdy who knws me knw damn well im nt lettn nobdy disrespect me sooooooo.

Likes

Naeemah Babiface JenkinsNahj RogersShirley Bradley
 
Wendy L Rutan
Wendy L Rutan It is GORGEOUS outside!!! I always open the blind in Cam's room so he can see outside...today I open it and say look Cam, SNOW, he just started laughing and stood at the window. :) He's gonna love snow just like his mommy & daddy!!!
 
Michael Hopkins
Michael Hopkins ERG!!! Totally flaked out on what I wanted to do this morning...
 
Deborah Fetters Crannell
Deborah Fetters Crannell I am concerned Sarah may have the Electric Slide at her wedding after reading this in The Onion: New-Versus-Old Electric-Slide Confusion Blamed In Wedding-Reception Pileup MALDEN, MA—Twelve wedding guests were critically injured Saturday night in a dance-floor pileup blamed on new-versus-old Electric Slide confusion. "The DJ called for the Electric Slide without specifying which, and when the 'old' Sliders slid to the right, they collided violently with the stationary, hip-shaking 'new' Sliders," paramedic Laura Denison said. "By the fifth bar, the dance floor was a gruesome tangle of bodies." In the wake of the tragedy, the American Association of Disc Jockeys released a statement urging all DJs to specify which Electric Slide they are calling for at any future weddings, retirement parties, and bar mitzvahs.
 
Amaya Rai Soma
Amaya Rai Soma I wuv this song. Justin Kyle Merrill
www.youtube.com
Music video by Ellie Goulding performing Lights. (C) 2011 Polydor Ltd. (UK)
 
Cheryl Swaney
In the arms of Jesus, I am safe. I love Him more than I could ever say. <3
Love Jesus? Join Us! --> http://www.facebook.com/GodVine
 
Craigshawn Smith
Craigshawn Smith :)$$[well chillin in 3rd hour ant bout to much well mi kuz jay had her babi gne see jayden to day whn i get of dha bus ant bout to much nd go chill wit mi lve of mi life jamar d boge yeah...i lve kam kayandre brown like crazzy mi lil nephew :) pics of him kum soon #ladee bogen
 
Ahdiyeh Mohammad
 
Valorie Jacqueline Brouillette Oliver
Valorie Jacqueline Brouillette Oliver I posted this because it came from a dear friend...and he likes blondes...:)))) A brunette goes to the doctor and says that her body hurts wherever she touches it. - "Impossible" says the doctor. "Show me." ... ... She pressed with your index finger on her elbow and screams in pain. Then she pressed on her knees and even a screams louder. The same thing happens when she presses her ankle and shoulder. ... ... ... The doctor says: - "You're not really brunette, are you?" - "No" says the woman. "I'm really blonde." - "I thought so," says the doctor. "Your finger is broken! .
 
Linda Story Runnebaum
Linda Story Runnebaum Day 30 - I'm thankful for facebook posts that make me laugh (especially today when I needed it). And the thing I'm MOST thankful for is God's Love which is so abundant and awesome! All I have to do is look around me.... it's everywhere!!

Likes

Jannaka Morgan
 
Angel Pacheco
Angel Pacheco i wish i could just rip your fucking heads off!! ugh
 
Cam Acuvue
qa.acuvue.com
Check out this e-card to see why.
 
Tarun Paliwal
A wife was making a breakfast of fried eggs for her husband. Suddenly, her husband came into the kitchen. "Careful," he said, "CAREFUL! Put in some more butter! @[131006910258124:0: Oh my GOD!!!! ] You're cooking too many at once. TOO MANY! Turn them! TURN THEM NOW! We need more butter. @[131006910258124:0: Oh my GOD!!!! ] WHERE are we going to get MORE BUTTER? They're going 2 STICK! @[131006910258124:0: Careful... ] @[131006910258124:0: Careful !! ] I said be @[131006910258124:0: Careful.. !! ] You NEVER listen to me when you're cooking! Never! Turn them! Hurry up! Are you @[131006910258124:0: CRAZY? ] Have you LOST your mind? Don't forget to salt them. You know you always forget that. Use the salt. @[131006910258124:0: USE THE SALT! THE SALT!" ] The wife stared at him. @[131006910258124:0: "What is wrong with you? ] You think I don't know how to fry a couple of eggs?" The husband calmly replied, "I just wanted to show you what it feels like when I'm driving." xD . . To Share this Post Click on -> http://bit.ly/Share_careful_be_careful . . .
Courtesy : https://www.sms2everyone.com/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment