Wednesday, November 30, 2011

You and I are at a Christmas party and there is only one glass of wine left Using only 4 words what would you say to me If you comment

Faye Dalhover
Faye Dalhover You and I are at a Christmas party and there is only one glass of wine left. Using only 4 words what would you say to me? If you comment you must copy this to your status so I may comment on yours. Be a good sport and play along - 4 words is hard...
 
Alvin de Silva
www.youtube.com
Created by: இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ— -- gem645 --------- SARAH GERONIMO's reindition of the song "I WON'T LAST A DAY WITHOUT YOU"... This song is a Theme from a movie "Won't...
 
Jerry Kassebaum
Jerry Kassebaum Yesterday I was hanging out with Jine and Jun. Just kidding, those aren't real names! It was Jan, Jane, Jean, Jen, Gin, John, Joan and June.
 
B Harcourt Bethel
B Harcourt Bethel I will praise God's name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving. ~ Psalm 69:30
 
Libby McIntyre
Libby McIntyre "Can't I just pick off one of the little sick ones?!"
 
Cathleen Qualman
Cathleen Qualman 4 year old Samson is running out of time and needs a home!!!!
"My name is Samson. My owner decided he was not able to take care of me anymore - so, he brought me to the Walton County Animal Control Center in DeFuniak Springs, FL. He brought my best friend too - but, he's not here anymore. I saw someone pull him from his kennel. But, he never came back. I'm four years old. I like people and other dogs...I don't even mind cats. I was a matted mess when I came to the shelter - but, a kind lady groomed me...now, I feel so clean - and, things aren't biting me anymore... I've heard people say that they need my kennel for someone else - and, I have to go. I would like to be your friend and protector. Please come to see me. You can talk to the people here by calling 850-892-8682." Thank you, Samson
 
Perry Austin
Perry Austin It's taking some time, but I think I am starting to get the hang of some of the hardware the school's got me using. Now if only I had a printer.
 
Tearra Jackson
Tearra Jackson 007, 007, 007, 007, 007.......lmao that's all I can say.....007, 007, 007
 
Sam Stuart
Sam Stuart I agree.
www.youtube.com
A clip from a short government film about the the Works Progress Administration, one of the New Deal programs started during the Great Depression. This clip ...
 
Rami Zins
Rami Zins http://zins.carbonmade.com/ Books I designed
zins.carbonmade.com
Rami Zins's online portfolio; a graphic designerer from Tel Aviv, Isreal.

Likes

Eliad Bouhnik
 
Beto Patino
Beto Patino i been jammin this hoe like 3 months now, never getts old to a nigga
www.youtube.com
J. Cole - Cole World J. Cole - Cole World J. Cole - Cole World J. Cole - Cole World J. Cole - Cole World J. Cole - Cole World
 
Ramzeus Walden
Ramzeus Walden ''eat me for i am a gummy bear''
www.youtube.com
gummibar- i am a gummy bear

Likes

Vega QueenyViolettza SchitenyosejadtiiRamzeus Walden
 
Bryan Missimer Sr.
www.youtube.com
Follow me: @Biebermeetme (: American music awards
 
Michelle Fincher Flurry
Michelle Fincher Flurry Hey Friends- I've been away from fb for several days... I want to tell you thank you for the birthday wishes! I had a wonderful birthday and I'm still celebrating today, tomorrow and maybe on in to next week:) Thanks again!!
 
Jason Williams
Jason Williams i may not fully agree in the occupy movement, but i do believe in our right to assemble.
 
Rosa Smith
Rosa Smith not much went back to work yesterday not to bad of a night untill migrain hit lasted 10 min. every thing got so blurry went to bed as soon as i got home did not feel good at all.
 
Julia Force
Julia Force Betty, if ur on here, i cant get chat right now, somthings wrong.
 
Daniel Ritchie
Daniel Ritchie I don't like the way the Chinese people at the restaurant across the street always stare at my dog when i let him out....
 
Brian Wood
Brian Wood i think the heat is jammed in this building cuz the temps set on hell!

Likes

Jessaka JonesTyler Hudson
 
Dinakaran Dina
The Great King Rajendra Chola I (முதலாம் இராசேந்திர சோழன்) For More Details check http://tamilvaralaru.wordpress.com/2011/10/30/rajendrachola-i/ Rajendra Chola I was the son of Rajaraja Chola I and was one of the greatest rulers of Tamil Chola dynasty of India. He succeeded his father in 1014CE as the Chola emperor. During his reign, he extended the influences of the already vast Chola empire up to the banks of the river Ganges in the north and across the ocean. Rajendra’s territories extended coastal Burma, the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Maldives, conquered the kings of Srivijaya (Sumatra, Java, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Cambodia in South East Asia) and Pegu islands with his fleet of ships. He defeated Mahipala, the Pala king of Bengal and Bihar, and to commemorate his victory he built a new capital called Gangaikonda Cholapuram.
 
Ace Boss Don Boogie
Ace Boss Don Boogie AT WORK ''SEABERRY WOODS'' THESE OLD PEOPLE FUNNY AS HELL LOL I FUCKS WIT MA OLD FOLKS ''HMJ ''
 
Courtney Turner Heyrend
Courtney Turner Heyrend http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivFYVAntpw0&feature=BFa&list=PL8CB697F377025580&lf=plpp_video
www.youtube.com
ballads metal by skid row...
 
Madeline Rivera
Madeline Rivera Because Died in our place at the cross of calvary God plan of salvation took effect and now God who is perfect can see his Son in us and thru this act brought us with a great price which was thru his Blood and now we die daily in our flesh so that not I but Christ may live thru us an imperfect person now can be loved by a perfect God. If you can understand that you can understand who Awesome is the God Almighty everlasting father and King of Kings, Lord of all, Prince of Peace, Savior, Love our all in all and the list goes on.........
 
Lynwood Spinkz Ramz Madoo
Lynwood Spinkz Ramz Madoo Teacher: "Why did you wait until the last minute to do your homework?" Student:"Because I have a life." LOL.!!

Likes

Julia Stephanie PurplesugarplumgurlThaNa VashiNieThava MalarIda Sherina
 
Dinea Howe
Dinea Howe How did I miss this??? http://tickets.ramsheadlive.com/eventperformances.asp?evt=512
tickets.ramsheadlive.com
Purchase tickets online. Rams Head Live : Baltimore, MD ticket reservation system. Book your tickets instantly.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment