Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Hi friends urgently required ONegative Blood for my close friend Pls call my friend if u can help him 9841001991 Hari thanks in aadvance SO to them niggas dat be

Annamalai Vimal
Annamalai Vimal Hi friends urgently required O-(Negative) Blood for my close friend Pls call my friend if u can help him 9841001991 (Hari) thanks in aadvance
 
Mrloopz FourlokoKing MegaBeatz
Mrloopz FourlokoKing MegaBeatz S/O to them niggas dat be trying to sell me CD's and DVDs! Sorry but its 2011 and i know how to download my own Shyt! Lol
 
Prylla Nascimento
Prylla Nascimento Indo para o trabalho!
 
Lucky Rachel
Lucky Rachel ohhhh the joys of being me. Its just too much, I say. Bloody hell, these nut job sessions are alright really :O)

Likes

Claire Elizabeth Langridge
 
Sydur Rahman
Sydur Rahman পার্থিব জীবন ক্রীড়া ও কৌতুক ব্যতীত কিছুই নয়। পরকালের আবাস পরহেযগারদের জন্যে শ্রেষ্টতর। তোমরা কি বুঝ না ? (Al-An'am; 32)
 
Erick William Cortes Martinez
Erick William Cortes Martinez 么二十天欧元木日恩的哦有你哦普洱的哦爱上而拿大是哦咯地欧式破的热爱哈与大人么去死而啊的私人色咯啊他哦的欧式普洱哦你哦色破人却普洱哦你哦咯爱国哦咯u你从哦却确认哦而是却么热粗而扽
 
Cathy Ann White Dugas
Cathy Ann White Dugas Don't you Dare Allow a Negative Person or A negative Thing Stop you from Getting your Breakthrough ;o)
 
Mohammad Jarrar
Mohammad Jarrar شب v.s بنت البنت اذا ضيعت مفتاحها : بنات وين مفتاحي :( يااااالله :'( سارة : حبيبتي يمكن نسيتيه :( عبير : حياتي يمكن في شنطتك :( سميرة : لااااا بنات شوفوا وينه حرام :( ريم : حبيبتي أنا كني شايفته في السيارة :( . . الشباب اذا ضاع مفتاحه : يا كلاب وين مفتاحي>:O عمر : مشكلتك 3-| أحمد : خايف أقولك تزعل =)) فيصل : رن وأفصل عليه =D محمد : مع نفسك :p

Likes

Mohammed ShaltouniAbu Hamzeh Arqawy
 
Dominic FlipMode Francis
Dominic FlipMode Francis Tell me why we have a huge hawk flying around in home depot , and he been in here since Saturday . O well I guess we won't have any mice problems lol

Likes

Lauren BrownGilbert Arellano
 
Katherine Do
Katherine Do Doi wa, them an spaghetti wa..... Cung chi vi hom nay o cong ty no cho an ma bjo nam nghi ma thay them.... Hiazzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Alessandra Souza
Alessandra Souza uma chuvinha de novembro show agora pra encerrar o mes, principalmente pra quem trabalha rs
 
Keji Aderuku
Keji Aderuku Aderuku Morenikeji .O. LLB (hons)

Likes

Afolabi AshyIkumawoyi Oluwaseyifunmi
 
Axolile Monica Mehlomakulu
Axolile Monica Mehlomakulu ukhe uve whn u mic sumthn,sum1 o sumwhr thn u feel lyk cryn,dats jst hw m feelin nw.ngase ndikhale kakhulu
 
Cily Pang
Cily Pang 我接受唔到facebook 都有delay d野答到錯_o西..
 
Wale Obadaye
Wale Obadaye Keeeere o, konile o gbo ko so fun toko, ASF 2011 XMAS CAROL DON LAND AGAIN GIDIGBA! IF U MISS AM, NA CARRYOVER BE THAT O! MO TI WIIIRE O. KEEEERE O.
 
Blanche Penchi
Blanche Penchi 2012 ??? Dicen que es el fin del mundo, o el comienzo de una nueva era. Yo no se ustedes, pero para mi que el 2012 sera excelente para todos...! Woohooo Buen dia, despierta y ya trabajando.
 
Valen Ho Quinnson
Valen Ho Quinnson ( Sorry! I didn't want to post this...but I accidentally read it from my friend's post, so..............) A girl meets a boy on her yahoo messenger: crazy1 86: hey baby!!! ... h0tNsPiCy91: who is this??? ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... crazy1 86: ur secret admirer!!!!! h0tNsPiCy91: oh really.... quit lyin! who is this??? crazy1 86: i loved u the first time a stared in your eyes... crazy1 86: i think about u everyday... you are my dream come true. crazy1 86: we met once! i dont think u remember tho. crazy1 86: i cut myself because the pain takes away my feelings of u. crazy1 86: u will see me sometime tonight.... h0tNsPiCy91: ..WHO IS THIS!?!?!? crazy1 86:dont worry.... ill take very good care of you... crazy1 86 had signed off. The girl was so scared she locked all her doors and windows. She made sure her room was secured. She wasn't sure if it was a joke or for real. She didn't know when he was going to come. The girl was so frightened she decided to sleep with her little sister. The girl dozed off quickly. Then she heard a knock on the window. The girl slowly walked to the window. It started knocking louder. The girl looked through the windows and saw nothing... just some of the tree branches. The girl went back to bed with her sister. The bed was wet and had a pretty horrid smell. Maybe her sister wet the bed... the girl checked and found blood everywhere. The girl panicked. She didn't know what to do. She ran and hid in the closet in case the killer was there for her. While looking through the cracks of the closet the girl saw a shadow. It was dark, so she couldn't figure out who it was. She started to get more frightened. The shadow crept closer to the closet. The girl closed her eyes as if it was a dream. Then suddenly he opened the closet door and pulled her out. Her parents found her dead the next morning. She was completely skinned and hanging in her sister's closet. The younger sister was also found skinned and dead. PART 2... Two years after the Smith sisters deaths, the parents had a baby boy. The girl's room became a guest room and the little sister's room where the murder took place became the baby's room. The baby grew up to be a successful kid. One night he was on the computer and received an instant messege. h0tNsPiCy91: Hey lil bro!!! 2seXay4u: Who is this? h0tNsPiCy91: It's your big sis. 2seXay4u: I never had a sister. I'm an only child. 2seXay4u: This is some kinda joke, huh? h0tNsPiCy91: Mom and dad never told you? h0tNsPiCy91: I died 15 years ago with your other older sister. h0tNsPiCy91: We were murdered in your room which was once my little sister's room. She was killed in bed when I was sleeping. I was killed in the closet and skinned to death. 2seXay4u: Quit lying. I never had a sister. If I did my parents would have told me. Whatever. Your stupid. h0tNsPiCy91: You don't believe me? Well if you wanna look in your closet floor. h0tNsPiCy91: I carved my name and the time and date I was being murdered. Then I carved my little sister's name. h0tNsPiCy91: If you don't believe me little brother check the internet. Google on ''Smith sisters murdered anonymously''. h0tNsPiCy91: I gtg little brother. I love you and mom and dad soo much. I can't believe they kept us a secret from you. They should burn in hell. The boy checked the closet. He saw the carvings. Was it true? He surfed the internet and information was there about the anonymous murder in the house. The next morning the boy went downstairs. It was so quiet. Maybe his parents were sleeping. Hours later the boy found his parents in their closet skinned and hung. Then he found more carvings on the ground. They said ''I TOLD YOU I WASN'T LYING LITTLE BROTHER, I LOVED MOM AND DAD.... BUT THEY KEPT ME A SECRET. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. WELL I'M FREE FROM THIS COLD WORLD, I WON'T HURT YOU LIKE I HURT THEM. I LOVE YOU!" - LISA SMITH This is a death chain letter. If you don't repost this in the next hour, the parents will kill you at night. They will kill you! DONT BELEIVE ME? LOOK IT UP IN GOOGLE! :O
 
Christina Marie Hernandez
Christina Marie Hernandez Ugh wish he would just give up his rights >o tierd of him acting stupied!!!
 
Natalia Waloch
Natalia Waloch rzecz dzieje się w aucie, jadącym przez most z Podgórza do centrum Torunia. moją 6-letnią krewniaczkę, która za kilka dni ma urodziny rodzice pytają, co chciałaby dostać na prezent. mała myśli i mówi, że komputer. pytają, czy może o czymś jeszcze marzy. w tym momencie auto mija pomnik ks. Popiełuszki. Hania: - Chciałabym jeszcze, żeby ten pan miał krótsze ręce!
 
Chitra Dubey
Chitra Dubey हमारी पसंद ....आपके लिए ...सुनिए ,सुनाइये और गुनगुनाइए ....!!
www.youtube.com
A song from Rahat's new album and from film Aaja Nachle. *Good Quality Audio Only*

Likes

Rakesh KumarChitra Dubey
 
Pearl Mpho Modise
Pearl Mpho Modise waitse kapari ya go mpieno ke mathata,motho o fitlhela a apere o kare o tshitilwe,people watch ur figure b4 u put on sumting,sere ka gore go mo fashion......
 
Sam Algandona
Sam Algandona Serenatas para Mama, emotivas y romanticas canciones en estilo "Serenatas" con guitarras, percusion y voces. Completamente a domiciliol o eventos. Reservas limitadas al: 6236-7188
 
Akash Jha
Akash Jha HAAYE RE aaj kal ke iitians .....>) 2 iitians were w0king across d campus where 1 sad, " bhai wher did u gt sch a sexxy!!! bike?" D 2nd iitian replied, "................. Well, I was woking along yesterday, mndng my own business, wen a beautiful wman rode up on dis bke,thrw it to 'D' ground, took off all her clthes nd sad, !!!!!! *o* "Tke wat you wnt." ( mann mein laddu phuta >] ) D 2nd iitian nodded approvingly nd sad, "Gud choice; D clthes prbably wouldn't hve fit u anyway '' .....O:)
 
Lebogang Lebza Mothapo
Lebogang Lebza Mothapo Yoh yoh daddy is gone n mama o ja joy hehehe cnt belv shes nt yet bk hme eh eh di ya bowa strong
 
Manjoor Ahmmad Rajar
Manjoor Ahmmad Rajar GÖØÐ NÍGHT MÝ Ö£L FRÎÉÑ$

Likes

Vjay Gautam
 

No comments:

Post a Comment