Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Hey I just added a Music player to my Facebook chat wwwfacebookcomSocialMusix users:805688 wwwfacebookcom you can listen to my playlist or create your own a very cool app that allows

Mark Jairus Reyes
Mark Jairus Reyes Hey I just added a Music player to my Facebook chat. www.facebook.com/SocialMusix users:805688
www.facebook.com
you can listen to my playlist or create your own, a very cool app that allows music sharing
 
Sahildeep Singh
A 14 years old boy got beaten half dead by his stepfather. His only fault was this that he tried to protect his little sister from being raped. Now he's struggling for his life, but doctors say he won't make it without a surgery. His mother doesn't have money to pay it. Facebook donates 45cents for every sharing or reposing. Please Verify, Don't Ignore thinking It To be FAKE (Mother's Number Not Disclosed For Security Reasons) Doctor's Contact Number: +91 20 6721 3400 Hospital Name: Sahyadri Hospital Please help. like, share and spread the message! Share if you care !
 
Melissa Goad
Melissa Goad Well I did something and it think its really working too.. I went in the kids rooom put all the toys in a tote to keep there room clean and they get one at a time to play with and when there done with that one they give it to me and they get another one wow my house is stayin much cleaner now and it only takes me 20 mins to straighten up at ngiht instead of an hour... Congradulations moma for winning tickets on the radio i hope you have a blast rascall flatts put on a good show and sara evans is awesome!!
 
Siril Chakkizhethu
Read it.. You Will Say me "Thanks" For Sharing This Story :-) A little Indian Boy wanted Rs50, so he prayed 4 weeks, but nothing happened. Finally he decided 2 write a letter 2 God requesting Rs50. When post office staff received a letter addressed 2 God, they forwarded it 2 the President. ... ... President was so amused, she instructed her secretary 2 send the little boy Rs 20. As she thought Rs50 would be a lot of money for him. The little boy was delighted with Rs20 & decided 2 write a thank u note 2 God. 'Dear God, Thank u very much 4 sending d money. However, I noticed dat u ev sent it through 'Rashtrapati Bhavan' (Through Government Building) & those corrupt donkeys ate my 30 rupees! :D' Hope U Will Share It Too And thus Give Your Friends Some Good Laugh :p
 
Stephen Dunn
Stephen Dunn PUT EM IN HIS EASTER SUIT N TREAT EM LIKE A GROUNDHOG.......
 
Natalie Hanish
Natalie Hanish Wishes that when you make a wish, it actually comes true.
 
Naveen John
Naveen John Only a lovable friend can feel ur silent pain and will hold ur hand till u become strong again...! So Keep ur true friends alwayz with u. . . Gud night.. :-)
 
Cloretta Huffman
Cloretta Huffman Clyde took Destyni to school so another cup of coffee for me & a little play time :)
 
Ghanshyam Parkale
Ghanshyam Parkale श्रेय 'निष्काम कर्म' 30 Nov 2011, 0534 hrs IST एक जुनी गोष्ट. माझी मुलगी चौथ्या इयत्तेत असावी. तिचा अभ्यास घेणं हा एक महत्त्वाचा कार्यक्रम असायचा. शिवाजी महाराजांविषयी एक धडा तिला अभ्यासक्रमात होता आणि मी तिला प्रश्न विचारीत होते. शिवाजी महाराजांचे पूर्ण नाव काय? शिवाजी महाराजांच्या आईचे नाव काय? मुलगी पटापट उत्तरे देत होती. 'मी विचारले शिवाजी महाराजांचा मृत्यू कधी झाला?' मुलीच्या उड्या एकदम थांबल्या. मी पुन्हा तोच प्रश्न विचारला. मुलगी शांत. मी पुन्हा प्रश्न विचारला. खाली मान घालून मुलगी गप्प. मी तिच्या जवळ जाऊन तिची हनुवटी उचलून पाहिलं तर तिचे डोळे पाण्याने डबडबलेले! मी तिला म्हणाले, 'अगं तुला आठवत नसेल, तर मी सांगते; पण रडतेस कशाला?' ती डोळे पुसत म्हणाली, 'मला उत्तर येतं... पण.. ही वॉज सच अ ग्रेट किंग, मला शिवाजी डाइड असं म्हणावंच वाटत नाही.' आणि ती पुन्हा रडायला लागली. मी तिला जवळ घेतलं, सांत्वन केलं. पण मला कुतूहल वाटलं की हिला एवढ्याशा वयात, शिवाजी राजांबद्दल इतकं कुणी तळमळीनं सांगितलं असावं? मग मला वाटलं, तिच्या शाळेतील शिक्षिकेनंच तिला शिवाजी महाराजांचा पाठ असा शिकवला असावा की त्या लहानशा जीवाला शिवाजी महाराजांच्या मृत्यूचा उल्लेखही नकोसा वाटत होता! माझी मुलगी कॉनव्हेन्ट शाळेत जायची. इतिहास शिकविणारी शिक्षिका ख्रिश्चन होती, मिस एलिस तिचं नाव! मी सवड काढून शाळेत गेले. त्या शिक्षिकेच्या शिकविण्याच्या हातोटीचं भरभरून कौतुक केलं. ती इतकी साधेपणानं म्हणाली, 'नथिंग आय हॅव डन.' या गोष्टीला आता खूप वर्षे झाली. माझी मुलगी आजही इतिहास वाचताना रमते. इतकी तळमळीने शिकविणारी ती बाई, माझ्या मुलीच्या जडणघडणीतला, मोठा वाटा उचलून गेली. पण शब्दांनेदेखील श्रेय तिला नको होतं! मुंबईतील आमच्या घरासमोर एक महापालिकेची बाग आहे. मागच्याच महिन्यात तिथे चार-पाच लोखंडी बाक बसविले गेले. वृद्ध लोकांची सोय झाली. बागेच्या बाहेर एक भलामोठा फलक लागला आहे. लोखंडी बाक बसविणाऱ्या नगरसेवकांचे आभार मानणारा! त्यावर नगराध्यक्ष, पक्षाचे नेते, नगरसेवक आणि आभार मानणारे असे १८ फोटो आहेत! मूठभर काम करून, (पालिकेच्याच खर्चाने) हातभर श्रेय घेणारी ही माणसं पाहून वैषम्य वाटलं, थोडं हसूही आलं! संत तुकाराम त्यांच्या सगळ्या अभंगरचनेचं, कवित्वाचं, संपूर्ण श्रेय विठ्ठलचरणी अर्पण करीत लिहून गेले की, 'फोडिले भांडार। धन्याचा तो माल। मी तो हमाल। भारवाही।। तुकारामांच्या भूमीत राहणारे आपण, 'निष्काम कर्म' या शब्दाला कधी समजून घेणार आहोत? माझ्या मुलीच्या मनात शिवाजी मूतिर्मंत ठसवून तिला इतिहासाची गोडी लावणारी, परंतु त्याचं यत्किंचितही श्रेय न घेणारी ती ख्रिश्चन शिक्षिका पुन्हा एकदा आठवून गेली. वाटलं, तिने नसेल वाचली तुकारामगाथा, पण तिला ती थोडीशी तरी जगता आली आहे. - डॉ. वृषाली किन्हाळकर स्त्रीरोग तज्ज्ञ म्हणून कार्यरत असलेल्या डॉ. वृषाली किन्हाळकर एक संवेदनशील कवयित्री आहेत. त्यांच्या दोन कवितासंग्रहांना अनेक पुरस्कार मिळाले आहेत.
 
Sahara Dance
Sahara Dance For those interested in film, check out the world premiere of a new documentary: Islamic Art: Mirror of the Invisible World. Tomorrow, Thursday, Dec. 1 at 7:00pm at The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts. http://www.kennedy-center.org/events/?event=RMXCA
www.kennedy-center.org
The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts is America's National Cultural Center. Located in Washington, DC, the Kennedy Center presents the latest musical and theatrical productions, jazz concerts, family performances, and a free performance every day at 6pm on the Millennium Stage.
 
Beth Morse
Beth Morse My phone has been SO wonky lately. I keep getting voicemails without the phone ringing. When I DO get a call and I try to answer it, the screen freezes so I can't move the slider over to answer it, resulting in a missed call. I need to take it AT&T. Blah. :(
 
Deanna Rafalli Niggebrugge
tlc.extole.com
You should too! And, if you win, I’ll get a dozen cupcakes from DC Cupcakes. It’s a win-win!
 
Christa Fernandez
Christa Fernandez picking up brother, then home for a nap, #so tired.
 
Valleri Rawls
Valleri Rawls Well let see- got home from picking kattie up from work last night after 11 stayed up until 2 am to wash pants for her for work today and then she informs me this morning that she doe snot work at walmart and does not need the pants. Obvously I did not hear the DONT WORK AT WALMART PART-JUST THE WORK AT 10AM. Just came in the door from dropping her off at work in Loagn(yes I have to take her since she got a speeding ticket and is not on our insurance). after staying up until 2 had to get up and get dakota off to school, spent 20 and three attemps to get kattie up to get lexzee ready for school-bus goes up and here comes Lexzee I ask, did you brush your teeth no!!! Out the door goes Lexzee- no teeth brushed-or hair- crying because shes only see her mom from the ride from Horsepen to the house and she gets off at 7 tonight and is not getting her because she has to be in Logan at 9 in the morning to get her divorce. I ask y cant she come here- no different than if you work at 10 nthis morning??? No answer- she gets off at 7 so why???? anyway- she has to be at work at 10 after three trys to get her back up out of bed she gets up at 10 until 9 (we were suppost to leave at 9. On her cell phone teh whole time-we leave at 10 after 9 I had to get gas (with all the running I've done taking her to workd picking her up). she was 10 mins late for work- So if she posts that she is going to loose her job becasue she was late its her fault. She should of got up earlier than 10 before we were suppost to leave (i had been up since 5am). I have to work tonight!!!! Then I ask her why dont you just work nights and we can just ride together get off at the same time and start at the same time. I'm not going to be working there much longer(aka until I get Lexzees layway out) So if she posts that she had to quit because we took the car-- not true!!!! I said it sad when you get excited to drive your car that you bought in May and have only got to drive it a hand full of times. Which is another thing- been working since August- no money saved- no palns for a car and she was told when we agreed to let her use the car she had to have something before winter becasue we both need 4x4 to get to work. Offered her the jeep but she needed to put it in the shop to get fixed-no attemp!!!! Now I have to work 12 hrs tonight-come home and get her and take her back to Logan to get her DIVORCE from her two month marriage!!!! Going to lay down for a few hours before work so just Pray I make it through the ngiht!!! Its sad when you spend more time taking care of your 25 year old than you do your 13 or 15 year old!!!!! Be back up at 3 to start again!!!!
 
Claudette Miller
Claudette Miller My belongings are all boxed up and ready to go......In 32 days I will be moving back to WACO. I hope I didn't pack the boxes to heavy to move. I have a tendency to do that. :)
 
Mike Terry
Mike Terry It's Christmas!!!! First 10 on your list... NO CHEATING 1. Set's the tree on fire: Charlynn Fowler 2. Eats all the cookies that are left out for Santa: Roy Menard 3. Tells every little kid they see that Santa isn't real: Michael Ward ... 4. Unwraps gifts to peek then re-wraps: Tammy Bradshaw 5. Has too much to drink:Amanda Nicole 6. Throws up at Christmas dinner: Edward Armstrong 7. Still believes in Santa: Cathy Cail Coulter 8. Set a trap for Santa's reindeer: Kory Taylor 9. Starts a family argument at dinner: Jesse Spagnuolo 10. Spikes the eggnog: Amanda Brawner
 
David Wirth
David Wirth Ii wish my commute involved this
From a fan. #FeelingFlushed
 
Keith Bourassa
Keith Bourassa Kids a beast !
www.youtube.com
Tim Tebow pumps up his fellow teammates during halftime of the 2008 BCS Championship game against Oklahoma.
 
Isabel Valdez Maggart
Isabel Valdez Maggart Well I'm back home in Monroe Wa. I had a wonderful 6 weeks in New York staying with my sister and her hubbi and our mom. Niagara Falls was beautiful, and New York City is awesome, it is a must see again place so much more to see : ) It's good to be home :))

Likes

Lawren Dak
 
Alecia Bryan Roberts
Alecia Bryan Roberts “The nature of the enemy's warfare in your life is to cause you to become discouraged and to cast away your confidence. Not that you would necessarily discard your salvation, but you could give up your hope of God's deliverance. The enemy wants to numb you into a coping kind of Christianity that has given up hope of seeing God's resurrection power.” ― Bob Sorge, Glory: When Heaven Invades Earth

Likes

Barbara Grice
 
Nikkita Arora
Nikkita Arora There was these 3 guys. They were named Shutup, Manners and Poop. Manners was picking up Poop from school. Shutup got pulled over by a cop. The cop says "Whats your name sir?" "Shutup." "Whats your name?" "Shutup." "Whats your name?" "Shutup." "Wheres your manners boy?" "Over there picking up poop."
 
Mike Coyne
Mike Coyne Thought for the Day: Is it wrong if you ask a stripper for change?

Likes

Becky Immel
 
Shefin Sha
www.youtube.com
crazy dude . IMPORTANT :- this video doesn't belong to me and I don't own the copyrights of it .
 
Zell G BlackHeart Sullivan
Zell G BlackHeart Sullivan I Smoke A blunt 2 dis everyday
www.youtube.com
SNOOP & WIZ a.k.a CHEECH & CHONG "THAT GOOD" Directed by: Dah Dah Off Tha Movie & Soundtrack "High School" COMING!!!!!! JUNE 2011.
 
Jose Gonzalez
Jose Gonzalez listen to this song reminds of the good time I had in life with certin people and yes u can't change the past but sure can change the furture. So when people read this message they will no that I'm a change man . Plus I will never let nothing come in my way. I have my backbone back and I'm not loose it again. I'm a person now I will fight anyone that try to think they run my life or take my shit. So yes I'm back no fucken women is going to run my life. I going to look like what I look in high school and going to party every night and plus I'm going to smoke to relax.
www.youtube.com
Sorry for the wait on this one. This song let me just say means a lot to me and the lyrics are very powerful. I DO NOT OWN THIS SONG, THE LYRICS TO THIS SONG...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment