Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Man this damn lady in this damn cafeteria just gave me turkey bacon and told me it was real bacon I might have to choke a bitch I try

Stuart Harrison
Stuart Harrison Man this damn lady in this damn cafeteria just gave me turkey bacon and told me it was real bacon. I might have to choke a bitch.
 
YUsef Armiz Lateef Johnson
YUsef Armiz Lateef Johnson I try & I try & I try...ooh, but these tears keep wasting my time...but I gotta keep chanting the holy names til GOD sees me back home...Om namo til I see my way home...Hare Krishna...OneLuv!...please keep me in ur prayers
A Hiphop Odyssey Back 2 Godhead-cd,book, short film ideal Tha sound:  Krishna conscious poetic rhymes intertwined with a Hiphop world beat sound. Mission:  2 create a Krishna conscious Hiphop devotional album 2 express myself & 2 teach Hiphoppas (i.e. c...
 
Marissa Fritts
Marissa Fritts ~ Your a lizard an have no friends - Nicole
 
Jacqulyn Rogers
Jacqulyn Rogers going to look for a job :] wish me luck..
 
Craig Kaiser
Craig Kaiser Well had dinner, Mom and dad came home to have a bite to eat. Before they had down to Sherbrooke. The Brick called me this morning and they will be here between 2:30 and 5:30. hope its not to late that they get here.
 
Debra Ludden
Debra Ludden "Many times we will get more ideas and better ideas in two hours of creative loafing than in eight hours at a desk." I need some creative loafing time!
 
Peggy Cook-Lenoir
Peggy Cook-Lenoir There's a difference between love and like, wrong and right. Never run if you're not ready to step, and never forgive if you're not ready to forget......---
 
Mary Brann
Revelation gives birth to relationship. Like & Share if your prayer is for a greater revelation of Christ today! -david
 
Amber Milam
Amber Milam PSA:Ladies it is not cute tryna walk all bowlegged pigeoned toed knock kneed and whatever else.....YOU JUST LOOK STUPID N LIKE A POLE BEEN STUCK UP YA ASS!!!!!
 
Marianne DeVirgiliis
Marianne DeVirgiliis as true New Yorkers, we'll manage ... but what a day and night!
www.mediaite.com
Anyone who has ever tried to attend the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree Lighting in New York City will give you the same advice: don't go. You won't get close enough to see the tree, you're barricaded in with groups of people pushing to get closer, it's nearly impossible to navigate your way throu...
 
Nina Jose Joshua Hernandez
Nina Jose Joshua Hernandez GMN FB FRIENDS, JUST WISH EVERYONE A GUD DAY AND ENJOY IT........ESPECIALLY MY SIS IRMA FLORES WHO WORKS REAL HARD...JAJA LOVE U SISTA
 
Miprv Verde
Miprv Verde Iniciativas así son las que hay que apoyar.
www.miprv.com
Por Miprv.com Doña Ana, residente de la comunidad Las Monjas en Hato Rey y uno de sus vecinos, se dieron a la tarea de mantener limpio un solar vacante
 
Justin Lyons
Justin Lyons a lil motivation before my grueling chest workout...YEEAAAAA BUDDYYYYYY, LIGHTWEIGHT !!
www.youtube.com
ain't nothin' but a peanut!!!
 
Rita Renshaw
Rita Renshaw Thanks to all who wished Richard a Happy Birthday !
 
Danielle Madden
Danielle Madden Is getting out of this funk! Out for a run then some Pilates.
 
Payal Saha
Payal Saha We grew up 2gthr... spent 12 yrs 2gth.. hd best tyms.... hd worst too.... went 2 tustion 2gthr.. laughed widout reasn n cried at silly maters... fought at small tiny things... nw things have chnged .. we have grwn up .. bt still feels so gd wen we see thm strding a new life.. it makes me realise .!! As of nw life is Good...!! :)
 
Nera Morte
Nera Morte If anyone knows a good HTML colour for gold and copper, pass it over please? Otherwise I'll just keep fiddling till I find a good one.
 
Dr-Christian Koi
Dr-Christian Koi Good morning facebook community. I have a prophetic message for someone today. Those of you who preach endlessly about how bad things are, do so mainly to advance in your own power and influence. Instead of being frightened into submission by the negative scenarios, choose to follow the positive possibilities. Life has always been challenging, and it will continue to be. Yet that is no reason to be gloomy or fearful, for in every challenge there is great opportunity. Therefore what ever you focus on will grow stronger and more influential in your world. My prayer today is that you will choose to focus on creative, innovative, loving, and respectful and beautiful ways to move forward. Those who obsess over assigning blame only end up making the problems worse. What you can do now is far more important than who is at fault. If you give you energy to fear and hatred, whatever you fear and whatever you despise will grow bigger and more imposing. Is that really what you want? The future is as bright and beautiful as you decide to see it. See it, live it, and make it so.

Likes

Nicole Varnado-Isaac
 
Pooja Shendge
Pooja Shendge "One who smokes, has a smoky heart, One who drinks, has an alcoholic heart... So dear you must stop eating sweets... As you are already a sweetheart!" <3

Likes

Sneha MorePooja Shendge
 
Judy Urban
Judy Urban Nothing like adding a dose of bronchitis to the severe head cold I already have. Oh, wait - it's snowing. Could the day possibly get any better?
 
Cindy Fickess
Cindy Fickess I kinda fell off the 'what I'm thankful for' bandwagon this month, but being the last day of November, and also due to the fact that I had my annual San Francisco Transplant follow-up, I would like to say that I am most thankful (this month and every month) that 24 1/2 years ago my brother Steve Fickess was kind enough to donate what has turned out to be the bestest kidney ever!!! Next May is our 25th anniversary, and they said it would only last about 20 years? Everything is looking great!! Oh, and I'm also very thankful that my husband bought me a Kindle Fire yesterday :)
 
Jessica Kuhndel
Jessica Kuhndel It's been over a month now , and I still grab the phone and want to call you . Still waiting to hear your voice . Then I realize I can't . Does it ever end ?
 
Rishika Didwania
Rishika Didwania Be brave :) ...put this as ur status.... n...see which Character u get... Tweety...(Speak a lot) Tom... (Fight too much) ... ... ... Jerry... (Naughty) ... ... ... ... ... Pooh.. (Sensitive) Donal Duck... (Frank) Dextor... (Studious)Barbie.. (Beautiful & Lovely) Minnie..(Attractive) Tintine...(Intelligent) Ben10... (Rude)........................ ........:)

Likes

Niks Luversxzxz
 
Ciara Labrai Drew
Ciara Labrai Drew I saw a blue bird for the first time...I decided to take a picture and as soon as I made the decision the bird flew away-____- smart bird
 
Kenneth Bloxsom
Kenneth Bloxsom i need a seat for a 98 summit if anyone know where one is
 

No comments:

Post a Comment