Wednesday, November 30, 2011

i wish i could go on a vacationmissing sunshine and heat ANATOMY PHYSIOLOGHY OMG Im at work sooooooo tired smh I need a prayer and a red bull

Paige Stanius
Paige Stanius i wish i could go on a vacation..missing sunshine and heat!

Likes

Gabrielle Joy Paradise
 
Ebony Butler
Ebony Butler ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGHY OMG ........ Im at work sooooooo tired smh I need a prayer and a red bull !!!!!
 
Lalit Agrawal
VERY IMPORTANT......MUST READ...DON'T MISS IT IF U R EATING "LAYS" CHIPS(WAFERS)...... Here is the most pertinent part in case you are in a hurry: So, I request all eaters to check the ingredients of the ITEMS of daily use and match it with the following list of E-CODES. If any of the ingredients listed below is found, try to avoid it, as it has got PIG FAT; E100, E110, E120, E 140, E141, E153, E210, E213, E214, E216, E234, E252,E270, E280, E325, E326, E327, E334, E335, E336, E337, E422, E430, E431, E432, E433, E434, E435, E436, E440, E470, E471, E472, E473, E474, E475,E476, E477, E478, E481, E482, E483, E491, E492, E493, E494, E495, E542,E570, E572, E631, E635, E904.
 
Amy Ogden
Amy Ogden Just have to pass this along... My family and i are having a difficult time right now... I need a blessing and cnt afford to not pay it forward... So here ya go... If you have taken a minute to read this.. God has seen you struggle with sumtin. God says it's over. A blessing is coming your way.. If you believe in god send this mesage on, please dnt ignore it. You are being tested. God is going to fix two things (big) 2nite in your favor. If you belive n god drop everything and repost it.. Cnt hurt.. I still believe in miracles!!
 
Douglas Dillingham
Douglas Dillingham Check it out. I made #35. http://www.cracked.com/photoplasty_285_35-immediately-rejected-rough-drafts-famous-characters/
www.cracked.com
They didn't just come up with Batman or Darth Vader on the first try. We asked you to show us the ridiculous early drafts that got laughed out of the pitch session.
 
Bennet Kuriakose
ജബാ..ജബാ..ഞാന്‍ ഊമയാണ്,ബധിരയാണ്,അന്ധയാണ്‌ :( ജബാ…ജബാ…ജബജബജബ..ജബാ… 'ഓസ്‌ട്രേലിയയില്‍ ജനിച്ചുവളര്‍ന്ന തനിക്ക്‌ കേരളത്തിലെ മുല്ലപ്പെരിയാര്‍ അണക്കെട്ടിനെക്കുറിച്ച്‌ ഒന്നുമറിയില്ലെന്നും,തമിഴ്നാടും കേരളവും ഈ വിഷയത്തില്‍ തര്‍ക്കമുണ്ടെന്നും, ഡാം 999 സിനിമ ഇതേ അടിസ്ഥാനപ്പെടുത്തിയാണെന്നും തനിക്കറിയില്ലായിരുന്നു എന്ന് സിനിമയിലെ മുഖ്യ വേഷം കൈകാര്യം ചെയ്ത വിമല രാമന്റെ കുമ്പസാരം.' വാലറ്റം:കുട്ടീ,ഞങ്ങളുടെ കേരളത്തില്‍ ഇടുക്കി എന്നൊരു ജില്ലയുണ്ട്‌,അതിന്റെ അങ്ങേ അറ്റത്തു മുല്ലപ്പെരിയാറ്റില്‍ വെള്ളത്തിനു കുറുകെ ഒരു 'കുഞ്ഞു മതില്‍' കെട്ടിയിട്ടുണ്ട്,ഞങ്ങള്‍ ഡാം എന്നൊക്കെയാണ് അതിനെ വിളിക്കുന്നത്‌..ആ 'മതിലില്‍' ഇപ്പോള്‍ കുറെ എലികള്‍ തുരങ്കം വെച്ച് തകരുമോ എന്നുള്ള പേടിയിലാണ്.തകര്‍ന്നാല്‍ ഏറ്റവും വലിയ പ്രശ്നം എന്താന്നു വെച്ചാല്‍ ഓസ്ട്രേലിയയില്‍ കുരുമുളകിന് വില കൂടും...(ഭയങ്കര പ്രശ്നമാണല്ലോ ..) ഇപ്പൊ കൊച്ചിന് കാര്യങ്ങള്‍ ഒക്കെ ഏകദേശം മനസിലായി കാണുമല്ലോ? :)
 
Danielle Princess Flex Darling
Danielle Princess Flex Darling Need prayers so bad right now.!!!! Hope someone cares. If u are my friend click the like button & then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever u may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no-one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith and love for those in need. Life works in strange ways

Likes

Jessica Huckeby
 
Randall Randy Funkner
Randall Randy Funkner i am feels losing weight and i m return in boxing ring maybe next year and i know i can

Likes

Tina Wilson
 
Nayadez Cabezas
Nayadez Cabezas damn it, some one stole all my grass from my front lawn, cause I see are leaves ever where.
 
Field Basansikis
Field Basansikis i just did the 50 unit mailout of my band's new album early this morning with zero grams to spare on not doubling my postal costs! album/band has been in limbo with dandruff all this year. we recorded the record in the spring & had copies by midjuly, but had to hold back due to dreams being killed. now the world will know how wonderfully tormented with song is 'keep me safe'. limbo sucks. seriously what a drag. and now... flight. check us out on bandcamp.com 'keepmesafe'. whew. with minutes to spare i think i'll scrawl in my neglected diary. may this day be meaningful and bright. oxoxox field oxoxox

Likes

Bruce Dady Love Gherbetti
 
DH Darvish Dh
DH Darvish Dh there are moments in my life i will always remember,not because they were important but because u were there
 
Dasun Tharaka De Silva
Dasun Tharaka De Silva I have even seen miracles !!! ~duet role great huh !~
www.youtube.com
♥Enrique Iglesias :U are my number one ♥ I've Kissed the Moon a million times Danced with angels in the sky I've seen snow fall in the summer time felt the h...

Likes

Dasun Tharaka De Silva
 
Eric DjLboogie Lopez
Eric DjLboogie Lopez LMFAO! i sooo HOPE dis comes true! Machida FTW!! Keith Viloria Anthony Viloria Jay Gray Al Alejandro http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3awhIoL54fY
www.youtube.com
Jon Jones squares off against Lyoto Mahicda in the final scene from UFC 140. Lyoto's Moment of Truth.

Likes

Eric DjLboogie Lopez
 
Jerome MrSpotlight Gilmore
Jerome MrSpotlight Gilmore ''I dont trust nobody!! I dont doubt anybody ability to hurt me! The Devil was once the most beautiful Angel in Heaven!

Likes

Carlyn BonaparteErika McLaughlinLaToya JonesJuanita Brooks
 
Amanda Nagy
Amanda Nagy If you know someone who fought a battle with cancer and passed away, or someone who is still fighting...please add this to your status for 1 hour as a mark of respect and remembrance. Love you Grandpa, not a day goes by that I don't miss you!<3
 
Tracie Rowland
Tracie Rowland PILLS- I destroy homes, tear families apart, take your children, and that's just the start. I'm more costly than diamonds, more costly than gold, the sorrow I bring is a sight to behold, and if u need me, remember I'm easily found.I live all around you, in schools and in town. I live with the rich, I live with the poor, I live down the street, and maybe next door. My power is awesome; try me you'l......l see, but if you do, you may never break free. Just try me once and I might let you go, but try me twice, and I'll own your soul. When I possess you, you'll steal and you'll lie. You do what you have to just to get high. The crimes you'll commit, for my narcotic charms will be worth the pleasure you'll feel in your arms. You'll lie to your mother; you'll steal from your dad when you see their tears, you should feel sad. But you'll forget your morals and how you were raised, I'll be your conscience, I'll teach you my ways. I take kids from parents, and parents from kids, I turn people from god, and separate from friends. I'll take everything from you, your looks and your pride, I'll be with you always, right by your side. You'll give up everything your family, your home, your friends, your money, then you'll be alone. I'll take and take, till you have nothing more to give. When I'm finished with you you'll be lucky to live. If you try me be warned this is no game. If given the chance, I'll drive you insane. I'll ravish your body; I'll control your mind. I'll own you completely; your soul will be mine. The nightmares I'll give you while lying in bed, the voices you'll hear from inside your head, the sweats, the shakes, the visions you'll see; I want you to know, these are all gifts from me, But then it's too late, and you'll know in your heart, that you are mine, and we shall not part. You'll regret that you tried me, they always do, but you came to me, not I to you. You knew this would happen. Many times you were told, but you challenged my power, and chose to be bold. You could have said no, and just walked away, If you could live that day over, now what would you say? I'll be your master; you will be my slave, I'll even go with you, when you go to your grave. Now that you have met me , what will you do? Will you try me or not? Its all up to you. I can bring you more misery than words can tell. Come take my hand. let me lead you to Hell.
 
Sasha Dow-Kitson
Sasha Dow-Kitson Oh God that you for giving me the ability to laugh as hard as I do. That's probably the only thing that keeps me going sometimes. Think i going to be laughing for the rest of the week with this one yes!

Likes

Maegan Pollonais
 
Ke'Ashia McCray PinkyyJr
Ke'Ashia McCray PinkyyJr I FUCKIN WISH HOES SUCH AS SANUELLE DIXON WOULD STOP SCANDALIZING KEVIN DARNELL SANSOM SR. NAME BITCH THE ONLY WAY THESE DUCK HEAD BOYS FUCKIN WIT YO ASS IS CUZ U GIVES THAT PUSSY UP!!! U EASY & U KNW IT.. BUT OF COURSE U CALL IT BEIN IN LOVE.. BITCH U JUS IN <3 WIT DICK!!!

Likes

Latoya Whitegurlswagga CampbellKe'Ashia McCray PinkyyJr
 
Merri A Lull
Merri A Lull i need 2 do things but fear is bad, I have noone who i can talk w/ very alone. I am tired and run down from this mess, very depressed and scared. I just don't know anything, finding it hard 2 think, much less anything else
 
Carole Ross McGee
Carole Ross McGee I'm not gorgeous, and I don't have an amazing figure or a flat stomach. I'm far from being considered a model but I'm ME. I eat food, I have curves, I love my PJ's, and I go into the outside world without makeup. I'm random and CRAZY, I don't pretend to be someone I'm not. I am who I am, you can love me or not; I don't care. I won't change!! And if I LOVE you, I do it with all my HEART!! I make no apologies for the way I am. Put this as your status if your proud of who you are!!
 
Mary Chambers
Mary Chambers Katie Pettet and I are going to the SEC Championship Game on Saturday! Woohoo can't wait! GO DAWGS :)
 
Herbert Trejo
Herbert Trejo i think im in love wit ya tu sabes quien ;)
 
Candy Lopez
Candy Lopez Ephesians 1:18 I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints,
 
Jeffery Pacley
Jeffery Pacley I FOUND THE ANSWER, I LEARNED TO PRAY, WITH FAITH TO GUIDE ME, I FOUND MY WAY, THE SON IS SHINING, FOR ME EACH DAY, I FOUND THE ANSWER, AND I LEARNED TO PRAY. ( LORD THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME A SPIRIT OF PRAYER AND TEACHING ME HOW TO PRAY!) I'M PRAYING FOR YOU ALL GOD BLESS!!!

Likes

Prophet-Tom SandersPumkin Stovall
 
Victor Emma
Victor Emma i had a rough day
 

No comments:

Post a Comment