Wednesday, November 30, 2011

OK it's time to take a rest Kapagod libutin ang SM maghapon wahaha Nuod sana sine haba pila eh : Have a great December ahead SMDASMA A SET MIND on a dream is a

Von Daryl Tan Arcilla
Von Daryl Tan Arcilla OK it's time to take a rest Kapagod libutin ang SM maghapon wahaha Nuod sana sine haba pila eh :)) Have a great December ahead #SMDASMA
 
Quinton Q-tip Ross
Quinton Q-tip Ross #A SET MIND on a dream is a great thing to have glad I got one.... -Quinton
 
Dawn Ellizabeth Lee
Dawn Ellizabeth Lee just chillin with my husband waiting for my girl kayla to wake up. i am still a little tired but awake for the most part going insane watching cartoons lol i love my life and friends

Likes

Angie Troxell
 
Kar Jordie
Kar Jordie Don't go for looks, they can deceive. Don't go for wealth, even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright.

Likes

Kar Jordie
 
Mahmood Sultan
Breaking & Amazing News: Modern University Girls have Kidnaped a Stylish guy... ;)
 
Charlene Ray
Charlene Ray I wish we could have gotten a good snow. Patrick and Grandma both had to work today, so Ryan and I are home with nothing fun to do. Wish we could be building a snowman right now.
 
Elizabeth Papa Reusswig
Elizabeth Papa Reusswig Have you always wanted to walk the red carpet on Oscar's Night? Do you support the efforts of Dress for Success South Central PA? Mark your calendars now for a very special event on Sun. 2/26/12! More info coming soon from Kiss and Makeup!

Likes

Catharene Garula
 
Mike-Chris McManus
Mike-Chris McManus waiting on a procedure that will keep my heart working. my choices are limited. no magic just hope and trust in DR. and machines.

Likes

Steve Howard
 
Jaya Ganesh
Jaya Ganesh Teacher: Can you see God? Class: No. Teacher: Can you touch God? Class: No. Teacher: Then there isn't a God! *Student raises their hand and says...* ... Student: Sir, can you see your brain? Teacher: No. Student: Can you touch your brain? Teacher: No. Student: Oh okay, so you don't have a brain? *Like* & Put this as your status if you Love & Believe in God. Put this on your Wall if you're not embarrassed to tell others that you believe in God. :)
 
Alfred White
Alfred White My mind is at peace. by DR. WAYNE W. DYER A mind at peace, a mind focused on not harming others, is stronger than any physical force in the universe.
 
Corey CookieMonsta West
Corey CookieMonsta West has decided that there is a 99% chance im going to see Dir En Gray and The Birthday Massacre next saturday if it isnt sold out....its been 5 years since i've seen Dir En Gray so im not passing this up lol
 
Lowana Tincher Evans
Lowana Tincher Evans I GREW UP IN A PLACE CALLED TRAPP! AND IT WAS LIKE LIVING ON LITTLE HOUSE NO BAD STUFF EVER HAPPENED AND EVERYONE LIVED A SIMPLE LIFE. WE ALL KNEW EACH OTHER AND ALWAYS HELPED EACH OTHER OUT. NOW DAYS THAT IS A THING OF THE PASSED BUT IT NEEDS TO RETURN TO THE FUTURE. KIDS ARE DIFFERENT AND DON'T HAVE THE RESPECT THEY SHOULD HAVE BUT EVERYTHING TO GO THEIR WAY. I COULD JUST SEE MYSELF TALKING BACK AND GETTING AN ANSWER FROM MY PARENTS CALLED I WILL TEACH YOU TO ACT LIKE THAT AND GET SPANKED. I AM A BETTER PERSON FOR BEING RAISED IN A CHRISTIAN HOME AND HAVING VALUES THAT ARE INSTILLED IN ME AND I JUST DON'T FOLLOW ANYONE I LIKE TO BE MY OWN PERSON AND I AM VERY INDEPENDENT AND ASKING FOR HELP IS VERY HARD FOR ME TO DO. JUST ASK MY FAMILY LOL
 
Akshay Shah
Akshay Shah A tear is made of 1% water and 99% feelings! (:

Likes

Akshay Shah
 
Neal Aujla
Neal Aujla To Everyone in/out of my friend list..share your answer on this questions...in public!! 1.why do every guy/girl seek for love..?? 2.why do every guy/girl fights with each other when thy say i love u to each other all most everyday??why can't thy discuss a matter..why fight?? 3.why does a guy/girl controls or demands the partner to make changes in them when he/she was so perfect to fall in love at first??
 
Brenda Ann Rayyan
Brenda Ann Rayyan <3 Good Morn FaceBookers!!! How's Everyone On This Fine Weds?....<3 Everyone Have A Great Morn & Day <3 Hugsss All <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
 
Amanda-Matt Shirley
Amanda-Matt Shirley Matt is going to Reff his first game tomorrow night. I think I am more excited than he is! He is Reffing the high school boys game. I think he misses soccer a lot and this will be perfect for him!
 
Esmeralda Lucio
Esmeralda Lucio Why is it that everyone has 2 kids or more but i only have one???? I have one kid because that's all I need for now and plus I want us to have a better life.... so if you thinking about having sex think about if you really need a or another child in your life because it will happen... Just think about that! Are you READY???
 
Lee Waddell
Lee Waddell "It’s an attack on a web of love and pride that is separate from any government. One sometimes thinks of dictatorships as appealing to, and relying on, perversions of pride, like nationalism or militarism, but they rely much more on shame—the everyday shame that comes from complicity, the particular shame from cruelty, for both the victim and the bystander." And we give it a standing ovation.
www.newyorker.com
 
Mitzi Thompson
Mitzi Thompson Love the day! My husband is on vacation, son and daugther are at work, tonight Christmas decorating and dinner, what more could a woman ask for?
 
Mose Ellis
Mose Ellis I got a new phone yesterday n number hell time to have fun lol .

Likes

Mose Ellis
 
Amanda Naomi Smith
Amanda Naomi Smith i had a dream last night about the movie theater i used to work at....they wouldn't refill my refillable popcorn bucket and then proceeded to inform me that "things have changed" since i left.....it was kinda weird...oh and the movie i was watching was titanic......don't know what it was doing back in theaters
 
Edward Carlson
Edward Carlson "And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with his wrath? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever." --Thomas Jefferson, Notes on the State of Virginia, Query 18, 1781
 
Robyn Turnbull
Robyn Turnbull Nicholas read 2 books to me last night! I am so proud of him for working so hard at his reading skills. In his report card, his teacher said he was excelling in reading! He is a genius!! LOL
 
Margaret Mixon
Margaret Mixon THE FRIEND
Have you accepted Christ into your heart? If not, what exactly are you waiting for? The perfect time? RIGHT NOW IS THE PERFECT TIME. All you hacve to do is repeat this prayer: Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you, a sinner, asking for forgiveness of my sins, and I ask that you come into my heart, change my life, and that you cleanse me of all wrongdoings. I ask that you will guide my way, that you will give me the courage to change my way of life to make me the person YOU want me to be. I pray this in Your Heavenly Name, Amen. (It really is THAT simple) Then, you are saved from an eternity in Hell, provided you live a Christian life, and you repent often, and you put the Lord first before ANYTHING else, and you do your best to change your current life. Thats all he asks. That you put him first, and that you love everyone as you would want them to love you.

Likes

Rob GodsVesselCecil LuckyD'valStarr Duncan
 
Ross Minter
Ross Minter Haveing a nice little family get together then off to the gym to burn off the cake!!

Likes

Paul Taylor Taylor
 

No comments:

Post a Comment