Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Today is a good day :D woke up feeling sick as hell and I dont have to go in till 1 Yey The best description of Love was YOU your wonderful overwhelming undestanding that's

Keri Ann Piazza
Keri Ann Piazza Today is a good day :D woke up feeling sick as hell and I dont have to go in till 1. Yey!
 
Marita Baluyot
Marita Baluyot The best description of Love was Y.O.U. y-our wonderful o-verwhelming u-ndestanding that's what i see in you....
 
Jeff Vermette
Jeff Vermette snow I hate you...
 
Ke-Pooh ToFresh
Ke-Pooh ToFresh 5 L I K E S Who I Like Dhat LMS? semaj , pookie , cranecia Who Hate Dhat LMS? nobody Who I Have A Crush On Dhat LMS? Pookie, Who I Wud Smash Dhat LMS? pookie, semaj, Whos CUTE Dhat LMS? everybody Who Has Swagg Dhat LMS? semaj, pookie, tavia, cranecia Whoa Ugly Dhat LMS? nobody Who Is Funny Dha LMS?? semaj , pookie, cranecia Whos Lame Dhat LMS?? nobody

Likes

Pookie Duke
 
Lynda Rose Haycox
I feel like we need to get some energy moving before I go. How about a game? Ok then, it's game time! The letter of the day is C for compassion, courage and chocolate! Words that inspire you that start with C...
 
Hannah Sowd Skin Care
Hannah Sowd Skin Care I will miss Gracias Madre!
insidescoopsf.sfgate.com
 
Fester Faceplant
Fester Faceplant i'm REALLY GOOD in bed......i stay on my side and rarely steal the covers.

Likes

Stephanie SaulterKev FreemanChuck Hurdle
 
Alicia Foo
Alicia Foo thank you ger bear
I just peed myself a little... pmsl... lmmfao... whichever one it is... I don't care who you are, and what your reasons are, I'm laughing hysterically.
My family, etc.
 
Nick Castillo
Nick Castillo Happy Birthday my son . 16 years ago we did not know if we were going to have another baby but god blessed us with the best gift in life and that was you . My son Adam . I am so proud of the young man you have become . You are very much loved by all your Family and friends. Mom and dad Love you.

Likes

Tina Lira Amador
 
Quin Corbett
Quin Corbett I didn't like your comment too much.
 
Ashutosh Bose
My Colleague and a Dear Friend...It's been long I wanted to shoot her..and today, I got the chance!!

Likes

Mohit Paliwal
 
Mohan Gopale
Mohan Gopale " I have always loved you There's never been anyone else I knew you before I knew myself Oh my God, I have always loved you Years go by in a matter of days And though we go separate ways I never stop dreaming of you I have always loved you"...!!!
 
Megan Day
Megan Day Mama and I are texting about cabins we want to vacation at... What a tease!! :/
 
Qutaiba Abdelhaq
Qutaiba Abdelhaq " Did I act like a fool ... Coz I didn't know what to do when u gave me just a little bit more ... Than I bargained for ... A little too much in my hands when my hands are tied "
 
DionLatosha Johnson
DionLatosha Johnson okay yal today hasnt been easy at all. I got locked out my car cuz im walkin around numb, The car was tryna trip on me, my son wakes up wheezin again and just lft the doctor with no results for zion til tomorrow. The lord was feeln me and i ran across a lady who helped me get back n the car; we talked and before i knew it i was cryn. She then told me how she just lost her mother and three other fam mem. and we prayed togetha in the cold. She asked for favor and instantly my car door was open......standin here shouting THANK YOU LORD FOR ALL UVE DONE FOR ME!
 
Spencer Byrd Henricks
Spencer Byrd Henricks who else can you trust other then yourself. Its cold world but im so hot make it melt. Imma a real G keep the heater by my belt and you kno i get it in you could say i made her yelp
 
Latasha Brown
Latasha Brown So tired of the fake stuff an fake pple if u don't like me don't act like u do to my face thm whn u not around me u dog me out I'm tired of niggas acting funny to I play with u then u want get for real an say sum bull witch that meen if u say it then that meen that's how u feel for real. :(

Likes

Sean L Hoskins
 
Rachel Dawn Spence
Rachel Dawn Spence Happy 6 month wedding anniversary Kyle Spence! I love you more and more every day!

Likes

Hannah Matthews Williamson
 
Heather Brainerd
Heather Brainerd I wonder if I will make it out of my parking lot...
 
Alisha Tennant
Alisha Tennant everything you are is what i need in my life ; )
 
Hope Thikadena'Snika Garrett
Hope Thikadena'Snika Garrett Its tyme 4 change I'm not bringing new year's in miserable..... so WTBS CHANGE IS ON DA WAY..... 1st is mi angel....then work n school... i didn't have a family to push me 2 bein STRONG.... UM PUSHIN MYSELF FOR ME,MI CHILD,N FUTURE #releasinNegativity

Likes

Bobbie Williams
 
Betty Martin
Betty Martin Thank you Lord for another day on this planet to right my wrongs and help anyone I can . I am BLESSED !
 
Manav Basnet
Manav Basnet Performed Pooja , Lighted lamp for my new Holistic Health Clinic ... It was gr8 moment .... I could feel Internal Happness today ...
 
Wendy Finley
Wendy Finley so apparently I was trying to rob a bank this morning. lol :)

Likes

Katelyn Artrip
 
Fisayor Aburo-Atama Osunsanya
Fisayor Aburo-Atama Osunsanya I wish i could tell you what i saw !!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment