Wednesday, November 30, 2011

wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeahLMFAO voicesexy and i know itLD SkaterGanG I Lovee My Doggy He Has His Own Bed Nd' I Alwaiis Laii By Him Nd' He

William E Overton
William E Overton wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah#LMFAO voice#sexy and i know it!!#L.D SkaterGanG#
 
Selena Forr Lihfee Luna
Selena Forr Lihfee Luna I Lovee My Doggy .. He Has His Own Bed Nd' I Alwaiis Laii By Him .. Nd' He Putts Hiss Head On Mine !!! <3 <3
 
Chris Leon
Chris Leon Please vote for my friend Robin West, GOOD MORNING! The Voting is back on!!! Please vote, I need all the help I can get! and to those that continue to vote everyday, you have no idea how truly grateful I am, thank you. Contest now ends Dec 1st at midnight EST! friendly reminder if you haven't already done so.Thanks!!! Please help Tucson artist Robin West on her quest for potato chip fame and a nice trip to Hawaii! Vote for her shirt design here! It's orange! and did you know you can use your phone to vote!
www.hawaiianbrandsnacks.com
 
Mat Mckenzie
Mat Mckenzie ha i no ur still in ipswich mut haha u cant hide from me or every 1 i no cunt i new u wouldent go to far its just a matter ov time b4 i run in to u mut and kick ya guts in haha lifes a bitch
 
Moon Shine
Moon Shine I have a big favor to ask of all my real Los and Lady Los. My homie and a real ass ninja lost his facebook account and all his Family. Will you please show my brother some wicked ass love and add him? Chris RedMizt KlownskywalkerMcl If you dont I'll be offended cause this niggas real Fam. True to tha bone..Whoop Whoop MMFWCL

Likes

Robert BowmanChris RedMizt KlownskywalkerMclCannibal Dadeadone
 
Carol Farish Vickers
Carol Farish Vickers After the greatest Thanksgiving we've had in years, life is rather mundane. Trying to read John Grisham's latest. I'm sure he would be upset if he knew I find his books to be "formulaic," but I'm also sure he already knows that.
 
MsNavedo Livinglifetothefullest
MsNavedo Livinglifetothefullest In my feelings... RIP CAESAR A. COLLAZO SR.. I CARRY U IN MY HEART... ALWAYS..
 
Blossom Dimarucot
Blossom Dimarucot .. i wAnt cArbOnArA ..
 
Michael Hopkins
Michael Hopkins ERG!!! WTF...I dont believe that shyness got in the way of talking to a girl this morning...I gotta do something about this shyness factor. It has to go.
 
Stephen Ambrosius
Stephen Ambrosius it was me against the world. I was sure that I'd win. but the world fought back, punishment for my sins.
www.youtube.com
Music video by Social Distortion performing I Was Wrong. (C) 1996 SONY BMG MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT
 
Rebecca Wombles Knowles
Rebecca Wombles Knowles I've searched the house high and low but I think it's really true.... we are totally out of Diet Coke. Waaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Jordan Biel
Jordan Biel My generations a hip hop nation, a hip vibration i love the sensation,,,,,,,I wanna go swimming lol who's down?
 
Peggy Guild-Standley
Peggy Guild-Standley Its so quiet, and well the stereo really is broken :( sad day! Guess I will just listen to the satelite radio on TV.
 
Molly Maxwell- Simmons
Molly Maxwell- Simmons anyone want to watch Nathan for me today? Everyone except Nathan was up sick last night and Lance and I still don't feel good. I just can't handle him today........please please pretty please......
 
Steve Maag
Steve Maag today started very poorly,it can only get better we shall see.... i cant take the supense whooppy!!!! f m l
 
Patricia J Blaha Postlewait
Patricia J Blaha Postlewait I guess today I'll put up my Xmas tree, tis the season!!!!!! Haven't even started my shopping yet!!!!!
 
Brittany Myers
Brittany Myers got Cort today!!! i wish me luck!!!
 
Jo Graham
Jo Graham I am thankful for so many, many things. But at the top of that list today is fast-acting antibiotics! What a differenct a shot, 2 pills and 24 hours can make!
 
Bijou Soaps
Bijou Soaps Just so you all know I haven’t left the planet I thought I’d jump on and let you know what I’ve been up to! As I’ve mentioned about 80 times before, I’m going to be a vender at Leon Leclair’s “Santa’s Village or Christmas Down at the Farm”, I think that’s what it’s listed as anyhow. I’ve been busy making soaps, bath bombs, whipped body butter and bath bomb cupcakes and when I think I finally have enough I get orders for Christmas and I’m back to square one! Not that I’m complaining because with out the orders I wouldn’t be able to do what I love doing and that’s making soaps, bath bombs, whipped body butter and bath bomb cupcakes! I thought I would have enough time to post the photo’s of my new soaps and everything else but unless I can split apart “and I’m pretty sure that I can’t, …I can’t Once I’m all setup at Christmas Down on The Farm “plug, plug”, I will take pictures and post them and at least it will give you an idea of what I have. But for all you Chatham Kent people … come and support our communities and the United Way, plus have a blast …it’s going to be beautiful with all the Christmas trees lit up and Christmas music playing. It will make you feel like a kid again! I was out there on Sunday and Monday and trust me rain, shine “or in our case typhoon weather” these guys and gals are working overtime to make this all come together… Hat’s off to all of them! And look it snowed last night!! Musical intention here….It’s beginning to look at lot like Christmas!! TTFN
 
Pam Markland
Pam Markland HELLO...I NEED A HUG!!!! To give me a hug please click "Like" under this post then copy and paste to your own status. I believe that I already know who WILL hug me and who WON'T! Remember that once you click on "Like", you MUST repost this status on your wall so I can hug you back. Sure will be interesting to see how many of my friends will give me a hug by liking this post. Don't be SHY, Hugs are... AWESOME I'm always up for a hug!!!
 
Austin Hoss Bourdon
Austin Hoss Bourdon I don't understand why there is no snow where I'm at..
 
Greg Hollander
Greg Hollander I have a personal reason to ask you all to do this. Only some of you will and I know who you are. If you know someone who fought cancer and won, or fought cancer and passed away, or is currently fighting it please add this as your status for ONE hour as a mark of respect and in remembrance. I hope I was right about the people who will ♥
 
Terez Igotthatambition Williams
Terez Igotthatambition Williams i wish she was txtn me right now cause im bored to da max!
 
Dhawal Parmar
Dhawal Parmar Show me the meaning of being lonely So many words for the broken heart It's hard to see in a crimson love So hard to breathe Walk with me, and maybe... Nights of light so soon become Wild and free, I could feel the sun. Your every wish Will be done. Its tell me... Show me the meaning of being lonely Is this the feeling I need to walk with? Tell me why I can't be there where you are There's something missing in my heart Life goes on as it never ends Eyes of stone observe the trends They never say forever gaze if only Guilty roads to an endless love There's no control Are you with me now? Your every wish will be done Its tell me Show me the meaning of being lonely Is this the feeling I need to walk with? Tell me why I can't be there where you are There's something missing in my heart There's nowhere to run I have no place to go Surrender my heart, body and soul How can it be you're asking me to feel The things you never show? You are missing in my heart Tell me why I cannot be there where you are Show me the meaning of being lonely Is this the feeling I need to walk with? Tell me why I can't be there where you are There's something missing in my heart

Likes

Rachana Vaghela
 
Michelle Stanton
Michelle Stanton Trying hard not to be crabby, but if someone doesn't give me something for this damn headache I will be. grrrrrrrrrrrr OOPS, I mean... does anyone have any advil they can share? tee hee
 

No comments:

Post a Comment