Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Need prayers so bad right now Hope someone cares If u are my friend click the like button then repost If I don't see your name I'll understand May

Rebecca Goodrich
Rebecca Goodrich Need prayers so bad right now.!!!! Hope someone cares. If u are my friend click the like button & then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever u may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no-one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith and love for those in need. Life works in strange ways..
 
Mukta Bajaj
Mukta Bajaj CUTEST PROPOSAL by a bOy ? Boy: can u plz clOse ur eyYes fOr a mOment? Girl: Ok,dOne Boy: thAnx,wAt a darknEss Isn't it? Girl: yEah BOy: that Is My life is sO empty withOut yOu
 
Prakash Pradhan
Prakash Pradhan http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=189137391172601&set=p.189137391172601&type=1&ref=nf I am able to trace the cat. Follow the rule. Thanks Mr.Ravi Kumar. Good Pic.
Do not share this photo until or unless u find the cat ..!! Where is the cat???? Give ur Mind some work..!! Plz... DON'T Post the answer..!! Let's others give a chance to put some strain over their brain & eyes both..!!
 
Nga Nguyễn
Nga Nguyễn Trên trái đất đường đi không kể xiết Ðường dài lâu, gian khổ cũng rất nhiều. Nhưng anh hiểu: khó và dài hơn hết Là con đường ta vẫn gọi tình yêu. ừ thì biết là đường tình không ngắn, Nhưng không ai thiếu nó sống yên lành. ừ thì biết là khó khăn vô tận, Nhưng lại đầy cám dỗ, cuốn lòng anh. Anh cứ nghĩ rằng anh, thật lạ, Chỉ trẻ khi đi trên vĩnh cửu đường này. Anh từng vất, đã, đang và sẽ ngã, Nhưng ngã rồi lại dậy, bước đi ngay. Và anh chắc không bao giờ lạc lối, Vì phía trước là em, là tay em vẫy gọi. Có thể nói tình yêu là trường học, Nơi không phải ai muốn học, cứ vào, Nơi thầy giáo là nụ cười, tiếng khóc, Bắt học trò làm việc khắt khe sao ! Tôi đã học nhiều sách hay và hiểm, Học càng lâu, càng thấy rõ một điều: Khó có thể thành công nhờ kinh nghiệm. Của những người thất bại với tình yêu. Tôi cố học nhưng không vào, trầy trật, Thường vất đau, thi trượt, nợ bài, Thường phạm những sai lầm nghiêm trọng nhất, Lý luận, thực hành không sắc sảo, thường sai... Thành ra tôi hầu như không tiến bộ Dù đã học suốt đời trong nhà trường đó. Sonnet Tình Yêu RAXUN GAMZATÔP
 
Jazbir Fastgunnah Palafox
Jazbir Fastgunnah Palafox if u got it imma take it.
 
Subhashree Mohapatra
Subhashree Mohapatra D'nt try 2 understand frndship...............if u do, then either u"ll go mad, or u"ll strt lving it!!!!!!!! luv u frnds muah muah muah muah!!!!!

Likes

Milon Tandi
 
Nathan Wilson
DONT WASTE FOOD ! LEARN TO GIVE IT TO OTHERS .. TAKE THE AMOUNT U CAN EAT & SAY NO FOR WASTING FOOD :'(

Likes

Robert Lowry
 
Tiki Solovable Bennett
Tiki Solovable Bennett I'm sitting here in utter amazement...I officially hit the rank of 5K in Limu. I want to thank my entire team because w/out you NONE of this would have been possible. All of you are amazing and I wont rest until we all make it to the top so I'm yours whenever you need me to help you build. This is just the beginning and my eyes are set way beyond this point. I've set goals, wrote them down, and I'm speaking them into the universe TEAM ~ U do the same and DREAM BIG!!! Thank you to my mentor Deeca LimuLean Simmonds for believing in me and making the phone call to pique my interest in Limu. This has been such a blessing to me because I'm able to bless others. I'm going to get my finger sized for the 20K ring and I want my entire team to do the same..

Likes

Cecilia FraserDeeca LimuLean Simmonds
 
Justin Shall
Justin Shall me 1nly hope u

Likes

Olin ShellaLeena MirzaMinnie SelenaDianaa Trianii Juliosyahputra
 
Lennyboy Pogi D Santos
Lennyboy Pogi D Santos forgive me! my lady…forgive me. i havnt found but you to inspire me, you…you r very fine. that the blue shy wouldnt eclips your shine our hearts are filled with warmth by the golden sun that was mixed with ur spirit… my lady…i would prefer to die than to see a tear in ur eye but cant u hear my cry while ur so high.. like a glorious moon in the sky? you…you are a stony island in a sea of desire that arouse my extinguished fire you are a tender wave on a compassionte beach which i hardly could reach you r a twinkling star but that ever too far yet,u r a marvellous diamond in a velvet case that i never dreamt to trace ah!…you,you r a fliciring preal in deep sea. my lady… i cant resist dreaming about you, excuse me my lady…forgive me!
 
Rajesh Karira
Rajesh Karira Don't think of d few things that u didn't get from God after praying. Think of all those beautiful things that He gave u without even asking!!

Likes

Rajesh Karira
 
Rox Garcia
Rox Garcia WHEN SOMEONE TELL YOU THEY LOVE YOU??? DO U THINK THEY MEAN IT OR WHAT ??????JAJA ALWAYS A bESKERS FOR LIFE!!!!!THATS RITE!!! DA kRAZy BROWN EVO SIDERS kLiCk kLiCk BANg!!!!
 
Hellen Christine
Hellen Christine To all ma friends have a wonderful nyt. Bless u.
 
Nurul Zawani
Nurul Zawani apy besday 2 my mum Fazna Faizal Ana yg ke 46..moga pnjng umr mrah rzki..moga mak apy slalu..adk bngga jd ank mak..love u my mum..muahhhhhhhhhhhh...
 
Melody Laughman Ott
Do not say ...... but when u FIND THE HUMAN in here....hit share
 
Shubham Jain
Shubham Jain Only a true lover can feel ur silent pain and will hold ur hand till u become strong again...! Keep ur true love alwayz with you....
 
Deepa Joshi
Deepa Joshi good night my every dear friends............... met u again next day bey..........................................................
 
Balaji Ganesan
www.youtube.com
 
David Babayan
David Babayan …Одной из разновидностей шизофренического раздвоения личности выступает агрессивное и истерическое требование чего - либо у самого себя с принципиальным и систематическим отказом себе…

Likes

Irina GabrielyanAnna R. SatyanGohar Harutyunyan Sekulich
 
Manju Pasumarthi
A wise man once sat in the audience & cracked a joke. All laughed like crazy. After a moment he cracked the same joke again and a little less people laughed this time. He cracked the same joke again & again, when there was no laughter in the crowd, he smiled and said, “When u can’t laugh on the same joke again & again, then why do u keep crying over the same thing over and over again” ‘Learn to move on’… Cheers & Have A Nice Day!!!! Share This with your Friends If you Agree by Clicking Share button Lets See How Many Peoples Share this With Others.
 
Archie Chartrand
Archie Chartrand I need prayers so bad right now.!!!! Hope someone cares. If u are my friend click the like button & then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever u may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no-one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith and love for those in need. Life works in strange ways. ;)
 
Uchenna Ogbuehi
Uchenna Ogbuehi hi everyone,i really appreciate u all 4 my wonderful birthday,god bless u all.
 
Raj Arora
Raj Arora gd evening guyzzzzz Hit lyk if u like ths "ι нαтє yσυ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤтнєη ι ℓσνє yσυ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ тнєη ι нαтє yσυ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤтнєη ι ℓσνє yσυ мσяє ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤƒσя ωнαтєνєя yσυ ∂σ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤι ηєνєя, ηєνєя, ηєνєя ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤωαηт тσ вє ιη ℓσνє ωιтн αηyσηє вυт yσυ

Likes

Raj Arora
 
Curtis Gardner Jr.
Curtis Gardner Jr. I need prayers so bad right now.!!!! Hope someone cares. If u are my friend click the like button & then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever u may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no-one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith and love for those in need. Life works in strange ways
 
Hanu Hanusia
Hanu Hanusia Wìsh u happy birthday to 01/12/11.. Last of the year! Enjoy it.:-)

Likes

Kaiyei PellaiHanu Hanusia
 

No comments:

Post a Comment