Saturday, December 10, 2011

BABY U BANGiNG; iT GOT ME ATTRACTED iN A STRONG WAY iTSAGEETHANGGG Hey u wont believe

It'saGee Thangbaby
It'saGee Thangbaby & BABY U BANGiNG; iT GOT ME ATTRACTED iN A STRONG WAY iTSAGEETHANGGG
 
Mian Muqeet Mansha BoSs
Mian Muqeet Mansha BoSs Hey! u wont believe! I dare you can watch this .
slipmyassets.info
Lol Checkout this video its very embracing moments for her
 
Donatia Wynberg
Donatia Wynberg HEAVLY FATHER I TRUST IN U,U R NT LIK A PERSON WHO WE PUT OUR TRUST IN EN END UP HURTING US,U R TRUE EN UR WORD STAYS THE SAME ALWAYS THANK U 4 UR LOVE EN KEEPING ME STRONG FRM THE DISAPOINTMENT OF THS WRLD...
 
Makobi James Edward Ouma
Makobi James Edward Ouma Asshole fans behave like a warthog;4get so soon. Coz nashindwa ni mara ngapi wameprogres mbele ya Man U kwa CL? Other than their 2006 fluke n the (in)famous 49 unbitten what else do they have 2 b proud of?
 
Mohammad Umer Jan
World Biggest QURAN-E-PAK... ♥ "MashaALLAH"Press Like & Share if u like this.. :-)
 
Anthony Palumbo
Anthony Palumbo Love begins wit a smile...grows wit a kiss...ends wit a tear...wen u were born...u were crying and every1 around u was smiling...live ur life so that wen u die....ur the 1 smiling and every1 around u is crying.....
 
Melissa Velez-mitchell
Melissa Velez-mitchell Had 2 conferences today wit my boys teachers. I have to say I am proud of all my babies! We are all rising above our challenges and making progress and this makes me feel like my job, duty and honor of bein a mom is being done! I knew raising ya'll wasn't gonna be easy but it is sooo worth it* I see u grow into little men everyday, and I got ya'll no matter what..we a team baby! Xoxoxo love u guys sooo much!!
 
Ayegurl Washyoass
Ayegurl Washyoass 23 u look like u got the swine flu
 
Tyler Hunter
Tyler Hunter I still miss u dad...
 
Sherry Marie Brooks
Sherry Marie Brooks Bitches always tryin to flex and never back it up. Smh. Always tlkn about what u "COULD" do,, well stop beatin up myy ears and do it lol. #GetOnMyLevel
 
Melissa Fairchild
Melissa Fairchild Once again my computer is on the fritz so if u need me you'll have to call me
 
Zack Newman
Zack Newman Ne body wonna go coon huntin to night i got the place to hunt if u got the dog thatl put em up the tree i wonna get some coons out on ol bo call or text me let me know if ya wonna hit em up......I lOVE U JESSICA
 
Glory Muntu Sunshine Nsingwane
Glory Muntu Sunshine Nsingwane I hate ds weather itangentisa manga Me nd My Blanket akunajika nekhona(plan) I Mic U so badly Mgabadzeli!!!

Likes

Glory Muntu Sunshine Nsingwane
 
Kimwana Wright
Kimwana Wright to god be all the glory!!!! god has been soooo good to me than i have been to myself. he believes in me when i dont believ in my self. he pushes me when i cant push my self he loves me when i sometimes dont love my self. he is always there when it seem like im so alone. i love u my father in heaven my daddy my friend my comforter my everything. and im pretty sure thats how he has been for all of u. so take some time today and talk with him and give him thanks cuz hes been sooo good sooo kind. god is truely awesome just give him a try!!!! everybody have a wonderfilled day!!!!!
 
Gk Chaitanya
»» "I'm very happy for viru and also happy about the fact that someone who has broken my record is my Teammate and an Indian. Well done viru." -Sachin sir »» "If u r a cricket fan, pls switch ur tv's on ri8 now & watch a genius bat.. Sehwag destroying the WI.. World record coming.." -Kevin Pieterson »» "I say it again! I never saw sir Viv bat but I hav seen Sehwag bat.! What a player- 219 in one day is next to impossible! -Yuvraj Singh »» "Viru u played very well under pressure, Good captaincy, Best Performance...!" -MS Dhoni »» "After the retirement of Viv Richards, I thought that entertainment is no more in cricket, But Sehwag comes as 'King of Entertainment', Long live king" -Ramiz Raja. »» "Even I had to play tests nxt day, But I was awake in midnight to see this man's batting, I mean this is unbelievable that anyone can score 219 in ODIs...!" -David Warner »» "This is Child Abuse" - @[258078687574915:274:Chris Gayle] »» He in new DON of CRICKET @[264204690258950:274:Farhan Akhtar] »»“The double hundred will be a big morale booster for him with the tough Australian tour lined up. You will find the bowling attack, conditions different Down Under. This double ton will give him a big confidence for sure ahead of the Australia tour. This is a great achievement and I congratulate Sehwag for the amazing feat. He has captained the Indian side on and off for a short while and I believe he could make up as a good captain. He is a gambler, a player who loves to take risks. If he keeps getting opportunity as a captain, he will come up with many such milestones,” - Sourav Ganguly. and many more Cricketers, Filmstars congratulated VIRENDRA SEHWAG
 
Brittany Nicole
Brittany Nicole When love wont letchu walk away nd u cant help who u love when u find urslef givin it all away when u think ur in love sent from heaven Brittany
 
Kanyisa Mpingekazi Qwayede
Kanyisa Mpingekazi Qwayede Im of 2 kerk guyz n dollz luv u ol
 
Nemo Wai
Nemo Wai u can see the real ghost there
www.ghostclips.net
 
Prashant Manghnani
Prashant Manghnani Principal 2 Students: U People Must Sleep Atleast 7 Hours A Day. . . . . . . Students: Impossible Sir! School is only For 6hrs! :P :D
 
Ogechi Okafor
Ogechi Okafor d world is a global villiage, those pple u look down on might b d ones to pick u up in future becos evry1 person is important no matter the circumstanses.
 
Aj Gonzalez
Aj Gonzalez If you're under the age of 17 you shouldn't even read this; and if you do, you should not repost. Just because you were born in 1996 doesn't mean you're a 90's kid. ... It's not like you could remember the original Simpsons - I am sorry but four years of the 90s just wont cut it. You're a 90s kid if, you remember watching... -Kenan and Kel -Doug -Pinky and the Brain -AAAAAAAH Real Monsters! -Rocko's Modern Life -Animaniacs -Courage the Cowardly Dog -Hey Arnold -Clarissa Explains it All -The Simpsons -The Fresh Prince of Bel air -Nickelodeon Slime Time -Family Feud You've ever ended a sentence with the word PSYCHE! You just cant resist finishing this: "In west Philadelphia born and raised... You remember: -Step by Step -Family Matters -Dinosaurs -Boy Meets World You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons. When everything was settled by: -rock paper scissors or -bubble gum bubble gum in a dish When kickball was something you did everyday!! and you played on the monkey bars and knew at least one kid who broke their arm falling off of it... You used to listen to the radio all day long just to record your FAVORITE song of ALL time on a tape. You remember when Super Nintendo became popular. You always wanted to send in a tape to Americas Funniest Home Videos . . . but never taped anything funny. You remember watching: -The Magic School Bus -Wishbone -Reading Rainbow -Ghostwriter on PBS You remember when Yo-Yos were cool. And you played with Gak, Silly Putty and Sticky Tack that you stole from the teachers walls. You remember eating Warheads and Smarties You remember watching: -The 1st Batman -Aladdin -Ninja Turtles -Ghost Busters -X-Men You remember Ring Pops!!! If you remember when every thing was "da BOMB!" You remember boom boxes vs. CD players You had at least one Tamagotchi, GigaPet, or Nano and brought it everywhere u went You watched the original cartoons of -Rugrats -Wild Thornberrys -Power Rangers (with the Green ranger) -Rocket Power -Transformers All your school supplies were Lisa Frank or Five Star brand If you collected: -Beanie Babies -Pokemon cards (the oringinal 150) -Coins with the states on them -Carebears -Silver dollars, which were cool to have Everyone watched the WB If you even know what an original Walkman is.. You know the Macarena by heart "Talk to the hand". . .enough said. You went to McDonald's to play in the play place Before the MySpace/Facebook/Twitter frenzy... Before the Internet & text messaging... Before Sidekicks & iPods ... Before PlayStation3 or X-BOX 360... Before Spongebob... When light up sneakers were cool and you had spiral spring shoelaces When you rented VHS tapes, not DVDs When gas was $1. When we recorded stuff on VCR You had slap bracelets! You actually played outside until it was dark! Way back-before we realized all this would eventually disappear... ONLY REPOST IF YOU SMILED AT AT LEAST HALF OF THESE THINGS BECAUSE THEY BROUGHT BACK MEMORIES
 
PaRi ZaRa
PaRi ZaRa If I'm slim, I'm weak! If I'm healthy, I'm fat! If I wear makeup, I'm fake! If I dress up, I'm a Show off! If I say nothing, I have 'Attitude problem', If I cry sometimes, I'm a drama queen! If I have guy friends, I'm Fast! If I stand up for myself, I'm mouthy! Its like u can't do anything nowadays without being labelled. So what? Give a Damn!!

Likes

Ƿwīñçê ÁttítúÐé Bùrñër
 
Ray Holness
Ray Holness In life anyting u want u can get.
 
Elvis Mageu
Elvis Mageu Who ever want a company I'm available Kamlawu if u can't bit me join me.
 
Valeria Kallas
Valeria Kallas Maybe one time lost, but now u're found, Stand right up before u hit the ground..♫♫

Likes

Valeria Kallas
 

No comments:

Post a Comment