Saturday, December 10, 2011

Somebody wanted to take me out i did not want to but I feel like going out nowwhat must i do I cnt live with out u bbe with u

Mapule Bulwana Moyake
Mapule Bulwana Moyake Somebody wanted to take me out i did not want to but I feel like going out now,what must i do
 
Reginald Fernoughty
Reginald Fernoughty I cnt live with out u b@be with u.
 
BrandonandGina Conley
BrandonandGina Conley I love conversations with Cayden! At lunch today he said " Mom, my race car broke into pieces. Now its in heaven and Jesus is gonna fix it!"
 
Magnificent Ultimatum Story
Magnificent Ultimatum Story Daily I feel COLOSSAL you chose not to cause....My key is KNOWLEDGE WISDOM UNDERSTANDING....anything else irrelevant....DEAD PRESIDENTS come with my KEY....The door is LIFE itself....see you the day you come through the THRUST HOLE
 
Ashley Nichole
Ashley Nichole at this point in my life i have nothing to loose... might as well take all the chances i can get
 
Britney papi'Smami Brewer
Britney papi'Smami Brewer Off work yay! Get paid goin shoppin & mayb gettin another tattoo today:) if not i jus wanna party;) get out the house b4 i go crazy:) M@m¡ & P@p¡ @!w@y$<3
 
Marilou Limpoco Hilario
www.youtube.com
I created this video for my friendster profile.
 
Andy Deano
Andy Deano i love you dakota
 
Abass Mustaph Haj
Abass Mustaph Haj I know my guys are go na chell dis vanamavisco X MASS 4 de yr.
 
Najae Soicyg Jefries
Najae Soicyg Jefries REAL PAIN AND FAKE TEARs I THEN SEEN IT IN CHURCh IN THE DICTIONARY lOVE lAST bUT HATE COME FIRST$$
 
Mfundo Ncomelo
Mfundo Ncomelo Out ther, ther's sum1 who bealives in me, more than i do
 
Black Karayan
Black Karayan I need some help gettin my group live. Who want 2 join.
 
Divya Cool
Divya Cool Hey am very sorry frnds!! Frm d previous month i use only mobile for browsng so its very difficult for me to come to online often :-( i miss you all...take care pls... Ummmmmaaahh.....
 
Crystal Christophel
Crystal Christophel I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND DEARLY!!!!
 
Shane Bryan
Shane Bryan shes got my hands and feet and lips i love her to death
 
Bill Venlos
Bill Venlos I mean, Realllly!!!!!
 
Relebohile Motsamai Borotho
Relebohile Motsamai Borotho Guys i wl b havin a meetin in msr monday morning.who is having me 4 lunch?
 
Aiden James Adams
Aiden James Adams I won't take you to seriously again
 
Lovin Shanti Marie
Lovin Shanti Marie Just want to take the time out to smile...=) THANK YOU GOD FOR HELPN ME TO DO SO...YOU KNOW I NEED IT SO THANK YOU!=) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
 
Katie Rogers
Katie Rogers So pretty out side ♥ I wanna do something fun today eh hmu
 
Lisa Webb
Lisa Webb ...just picked up their annual Hallmark ornaments for my sons. I know my mom would have spent $30 on two ornaments. Not.
 
Jade Holloway
Jade Holloway Got a doctors appointment today... Hope i feel better soon! Birthdays in like 5 days.. To excited for doin nuthn!!
 
Siyabonga Duke Mqwati
Siyabonga Duke Mqwati I need a baby blue paper jean pants hv any ideas where to look?
 
Taneya Colleen
Taneya Colleen i had a gud nite with my bestie alex n my babe
 
Pierre Titus M
Pierre Titus M My day ws jst gr8t,i realy enjoyd it.U shud ve cum pa down town 2 c 4 urselvs y'all
 

No comments:

Post a Comment