Saturday, December 10, 2011

when days are dark friends are fewjah nehi didnt know family too I feel extremely positive about school today Thank you Lord for all of your blessings What is

Gugu Kanyile
Gugu Kanyile when days are dark friends are few...jah neh!!...i didnt know family too
 
Ayme Powers
Ayme Powers I feel extremely positive about school today! Thank you Lord for all of your blessings!
 
John Stack
John Stack What is nice, is knowing that your mate will stand by your side,give you a shoulder to cry on,help you threw hard times,and listen to you and in the end the beautiful thing is , I get to share my life with this amazing women,THANK YOU MY LOVE ...
 
Natasha Jasmine Peter
Natasha Jasmine Peter Cant wait to shop for an outfit for Saturday night, and for our photos. :D getting very excited. Also Xmas shopping will be fun too, well I hope! Their never are just because u don't if the gift u buy, Ur not sure they'll like their gift. Have a Great weeknd FB fam. :P omg dancing in the bars too omg, last time was in July! lol :D
 
Justin Bodenschatz
Justin Bodenschatz I need help setting up my ps3 live?!
 
Jacob Calcutt
Jacob Calcutt http://iraffiruse.net/post/13963768372
iraffiruse.net
 
Andy Roberts
Andy Roberts How can i play the dungeons and dragon board game on pc?
pc.about-electronics.com
Question by Tom: How can i play the dungeons and dragon board game on pc? Hey. I am interested in playing the board game dungeons and dragons on my pc. Does anyone have any idea where i could find something
 
Glenn Mckie
Glenn Mckie One of my fav Smallvile episodes is on TNT, the one when present day Clark goes into the future and meets future Lois & Clark. Lois is attractive but she's even more... I dunno, attractive. I guess its just nice to know that he can be her Superman, but good enough as Clark Kent cause she sees his inner worth through the glasses, without the cape.
 
Connor Draper
Connor Draper "im feeling pretty confident with my skill in UMvC3, lets try online mode" *gets ass kicked by EVERYONE* ALL OF MY RAGE!, i need a fightstick and the patience to get good -_-
 
Kabree Shawnae Johnson
Kabree Shawnae Johnson I don't care.... fina get in the shower and do my hair!! U think that's fair? I don't give a fuck...shut yo ass up...or we gone get buck!! I'm freestylin....on yo ass try a get that cash.... yea real fast...u think u fina pass?? No u ain't cuz kabree got that gasssss!!! Ahahaha
 
Nickie Herrin
Nickie Herrin Dang man its time for a nap just got so dang sleepy give me about 5min i will be counting those sheeps
 
Mapule Audresia
Mapule Audresia Is the any one who knws marutla khoza ukuthi wayaphi he just disapear i wonder wayaphi if any one see hm can he/she tel me here on facebook
 
Ghanshyam Chouhan
Ghanshyam Chouhan Hi friends i will come in house
 
Constantinescu Ioana
Constantinescu Ioana Daca poti incepe ziua fara cafea, Daca te poti urni fara medicamente, Daca totdeauna poti fi vesel , facand abstractie de durerile tale, Daca te poti abtine sa nu-i plictisesti pe altii cu problemele tale, Daca zilnic poti manca aceleasi mancaruri si poti fi recunoscator pentru ele, Daca poti intelege ca cei dragi tie sint cateodata foarte ocupati si n-au timp de tine, Daca poti accepta critica si invinuirea fara suparare si ranchiuna, Daca poti tolera ignoranta unui prieten si nu-l corectezi in permanenta, Daca poti sa te porti la fel cu un prieten bogat ca si cu unul sarac, Daca poti suporta tensiunea fara ajutor farmaceutic, Daca poti sa te relaxezi fara alcool, Daca poti dormi fara somnifere, ...atunci probabil ca esti cainele familiei !! Daca transmiti asta unui prieten,vei primi .... Absolut nimic! In afara unui zambet si a unui gand bun!!!
 
Jude W Mire
Jude W Mire So, normally, I'm on the fence about movie remakes. Some are okay, some suck. Meh. But after watching "The Stuff" again last night I was immediately filled with the desire to see someone take this concept and do it justice! It has soooo much potential while being simultaneously one of the most awful movies ever.
 
Brenda Hall
Brenda Hall I truely believe Our paths are pre designed.... We only choose to go left or right at every fork in the road... But sometimes its hard to keep up with the turns w/o crashing when they seem to travel at high rates of speed......
 
Jeffrey Hughes
Jeffrey Hughes DON'T U GO GETTIN MARRIED.. DON'T YOU GO GET ENGAGED.. I KNOW YOU'RE GETTIN OLDER.. DON'T HAVE NO TIME TO WASTE.. I SHOULDN'T BE MUCH LONGER BUT U SHOULDNT HAVE TO WAIT.. CAN'T LOSE, CAN'T HELP IT, IM SORRY IM SO SELFISH
 
Deborah Ramsey Kronlund
Deborah Ramsey Kronlund So tired of hearing Christmas music on the radio this AM. Do ya think Santa would still come and see me if I was to add a stick of dynamite and watch it blow?
 
Stacey Cunningham
Stacey Cunningham Its Friday! can I get a Woot! Woot!
 
Gail Phillip
Gail Phillip just Finnish Christmas party in class eat like crazy, how can we remain focus during the holidays. plus i got my mom bday and god son bday this weekend , i just saw a five pound down this morning and now all this food.Help
 
Ben Leshley
Ben Leshley I so cannot wait for this movie; it's one of my favorite books of forever.
movies.msn.com
Asa Butterfield will play iconic role in film adaptation of the classic sci-fi novel. Find the latest geeky stuff related to comic books, graphic novels, video games, anime, sci-fi, fantasy and more on MSN Parallel Universe
 
Joshua Miranda
Joshua Miranda Just laying here in bed relaxing. I know im a bum but im a comfortable bum lol
 
Naveed Mughal
I praise YOU, seek YOU, worship YOU, trust YOU, and always thank YOU God... ●═════◄Shai khan►═════●
 
Lukey Luciano
Lukey Luciano She hurd I got that wrk she on strike
 
Salome Andre Christophers
Salome Andre Christophers And I do not have a maid... But probably need a well.. Never mind new one is moving in... Not in my apartment, I am down... I suppose.... I am upset by some well never mind... - I will get going... I need a different well.... I need a nap in bed.. Felt better this monring and hurt less far less pain.... - Take care Salome and I need to stop quitting... ON beleiving in happiness... But have given up on well being loved...by a they say I would not be or make a good wife or Mom. and I have a hrd time figuring out how to meet him.. or anyone talking, Never mind.... I am going to assume better ending even for me personally.... I am well done..- SalomeNap time and Dr...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment