Saturday, December 10, 2011

smoke kush daily fuck u pay Fc barcelona vs real madrid Barca will thrash them again remember the 50 beating What u think will happen this time Hold dearly wat

Gary Woods
Gary Woods smoke kush daily fuck u pay
 
Chevis Swaggerific Francis
Chevis Swaggerific Francis Fc barcelona vs real madrid. Barca will thrash them again, remember the 5-0 beating. What u think will happen this time?
 
Joy Wawira
Joy Wawira Hold dearly wat u cherish.protect it all u can,compe ni mob
 
Mikateko Shibambo
Mikateko Shibambo hamba nwananga mani,iya ka grd4,baby gal mom luvs u.
 
Odisitse Baxino Juwa
Odisitse Baxino Juwa ..hey!!!....ar u beer... soooo cold & sweet lik ice cream....? u..''pointin''..stop confusin my buds
 
Lilianna Olivarez
Lilianna Olivarez Morning every one in a good mood here i am in school on a friday with Mr.Garza we are just chillin have a good friday he help me fix my laptop yeah!!! I was having a good day when i started here about my stupid brother and sister and mother are talking there shit about me and i was an adult to confront them about it and it hurts inside that all i say is bullshit and that im this bad person so fuck that i let them know that i am dead to them it wouldn't be nothing new cuz i never had a family anyways now the only true family a have is my two wonderful kids and husband i love u and me so fuck those haters that they thing they kno it all for me its not a bother i still live my life the same as in shit the same eat the same and eat the same so im happy what i got now and god will help guied me through every step of the way so godbless those who i do love.....................................
 
Amber D Taylor Walter
Amber D Taylor Walter This song is dedicated to my mom (Diane Taylor Walter) cuz all she wanted to do was be home for Christmas and she gets to come home..See u in 8 days. We all love u...xoxo
 
Yahya Aminu Muhammad
Yahya Aminu Muhammad u ar wlcm frnd
 
Kapil Sethi
Kapil Sethi for u dhriti...........!!
www.youtube.com
tum ho lyrics: http://www.lyricsmint.com/2011/09/tum-ho-lyrics-rockstar-song.html TUM HO SONG from ROCKSTAR - Mohit Chauhan Don't be confuse it isn't complet...
 
Edd Ngechu
Edd Ngechu Ati Kenyan men are unromantic?nuh...u either jus luk at the wrng quarters or u luk 4 the wrng priorities or u compare him wid sm other guys or ur lost in ua world of soaps.
 
Prashant Manghnani
Prashant Manghnani A little Indian Boy wanted Rs50, so he prayed 4 weeks, but nothing happened. Finally he decided 2 write a letter 2 God requesting Rs50. When post office staff received a letter addressed 2 God, they forwarded it 2 the President. ... ... President was so amused, she instructed her secretary 2 send the little boy Rs 20. As she thought Rs50 would be a lot of money for him. The little boy was delighted with Rs20 & decided 2 write a thank u note 2 God. 'Dear God, Thank u very much 4 sending d money. However, I noticed dat u ev sent it through 'Rashtrapati Bhavan' (Through Government Building) & those corrupt donkeys ate my 30 rupees! :D'
 
Reina Morynjb Emerald
Reina Morynjb Emerald 99% of men are the same.so shameless they can't even think of new lines!its the 21st century!!u shud know beter!
 
John Johnson
John Johnson God is a GOOD! In the Bible Jesus had his twelve disciples and I like to think of them as not only as HIS deciples but also as His friends! There was one named peter he's is an interesting man because he was the type of guy who was always ready to go!(from my understanding) He was amped up ready to serve Lord at a without hesitation! In the Bible(Im not quite sure of the book or the verse but i think it's in the new testament) Jesus was walking across the water and peter saw Him and wanted to meet him. So Jesus said come on and peter steped out and was walking on the water! And when he relized what he was doing he looked down and started to sink! (These are my words from my very very limited understanding) That life is like this! and in the short life that have lived. Every time i took/take my eyes of of Jesus i fall into that same water! Now it may not be literal water but the sea of regrets,hate,envy,jealousy,arrogance,drunkeness,bitterness, shame just to name a few! I am thankfull that trough all that He has never left me and never will and furthermore I believe He still is saying in my heart"Get UP! And walk on this water come to me beacuse i told you u could! I know it's some things u wanna do! But I got some things that Im gonna do in you and through you for MY Glory! And you need u to trust me in this sea take and and re-foucus ur eyes your eyes on me to do that! So I guess what im saying is i encourage u and myself in the sea or out of the sea to keep your eyes on Jesus because "He said that through HIM all things are possible!"
 
Punky Monkey's Closet
Punky Monkey's Closet Lovepeace Rocknroll got my package thank u again!!!
 
Mak Kojo Sena Oliver
Mak Kojo Sena Oliver u aint seen nuttin yet!watchout cos im cuming out loud lyk a siren!!!
 
Howard Blackdynamite Harris
Howard Blackdynamite Harris How you something u eat?? Lol
 
Mohamed Farween Mohamed
Mohamed Farween Mohamed Hi thursday i saw u in lulu. Can u remember?
 
Hilary Shanks
Hilary Shanks I bet u do lol have a great night xxx
 
Nia Hayford Trinity
Nia Hayford Trinity "Take me Awayyyyy"!!!! Me an my daughter. I want to go to the new unknown earth that just popped up out of nowhere. This earth sucks!! well not the earth but the people in it. Cant wait to move to my new apartment next year. Boi its on!!! Lol chilln with my daughter n loving every minute of it. She keeps me goin. Thats my wifey thea. Just me and wats mines. Mommy loves u Victoria!!! Im doin it for u! i mean Us. Cant wait till she gets older! To where she understands things a little better. Its On Baby! Over n Out....
 
Erika Rodriguez
Erika Rodriguez STUPID PEOPLE SHOULD NOT OPERATE HIGH TECH PHONES!!!! LEARN HOW TO MUTE PLEASE AND THANK U!!!!!!
 
Asad Enc
Asad Enc Itulah. . . "Aku takut u/ berjanji. Aku nggak ingin janjiku itu nanti akan membelenggumu. Kita masih muda. Masih butuh menghirup udara sebebas-bebasnya".
 
Rahab Nyawira
Rahab Nyawira A gud start for a weekend...am feeln really gud...wish u were here to make de feeln complete
 
Thakasile T-kay Simelane
Thakasile T-kay Simelane Guyz s thr any of u hu knws whn s th special day in SterKinor cenema, s it Tuesdy or Thursdy n hw mch s th special dy? Plz siza usistaz
 
Arnita Ladythickthick Brown
Arnita Ladythickthick Brown U gone b judged no matter Wat u do!
 
Eliza Karima
Eliza Karima Let me c...drinks,nyam chom,gud fud n much mo aint bad 2 start of a wonderful wikend....u r welkamed ucseme mi nimchoyo:-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment