Saturday, December 10, 2011

Good Morning World It feels sooo good to have my family complete I love when we all have breakfast together : I DON'T NEED AN ANGEL ON TOP OF MY

Adilene Diaz
Adilene Diaz Good Morning World!!!! It feels sooo good to have my family complete.... I love when we all have breakfast together... :)
 
Jodie Cullen
Jodie Cullen I DON'T NEED AN ANGEL ON TOP OF MY TREE. I ALREADY HAVE ONE IN HEAVEN LOOKING DOWN ON ME...... Put this as your status if you have someone in heaven you wish could be here for Christmas ♥ .. Not only for Christmas :(
 
Haggai Jeffers
Haggai Jeffers God told me on their 3rd day he would raise me up out of my grave, these people will carry science so far that they actually will start performing miricales bcuz our God started it all and everything makes since what he did. God made everything in and on the body, 4 fingers and a thumb so its complete! They are finally figuring this stuff out tho, so God cut the time and work short already. It's already over, well, in God's eyes! Their 3rd day probley consists of all those God's people baught back to slavery...I dont care what it means as long as im sealed, so no matter where I go from dirt, then growing with the grass God'll put me back together again! I'm going with God when it's all over with. I dont understand why he chose me out of all people, but now that I know I'm gonna do his will until he finds me again right where he left Haggai at!
 
Lebogang TA-Tsere Sithole Jobbes
Lebogang TA-Tsere Sithole Jobbes I thnk my tym is up gyz kapoda nw, bt lesa wara u al going to inherit smthng, mara kantle ho jwala baka le autlwa Papi, Kapzela, Ta Nkutu, Mshengu Tshabalala n the list go on
 
Cosmo Primo
Cosmo Primo "Dial Tone" Cosmo Primo Ft. Young Savage dropping soon... i need all cosmo and savage fans support! #215 #epic #ichgang
 
Jessica Nichole Burns
Jessica Nichole Burns wishes i could help all the homeless/abused animals out there...thinking about volunteering at the shelter for christmas.
 
Jamani Perry
Jamani Perry the best advice i have for "college students" is pick a major and stick to it, because truth be told once u graduate u can be working anywhere, the biggest thing is to get your degree so u can at least find a solid job
 
Axel Ivan Sang
Axel Ivan Sang "I dont fear death, I fear not living the life I was given"
 
Razib Rahman
Razib Rahman Rabbi vai I am Razib apnar khub fan. ajk apnak dekhlam bsl stdyame khub valo laglo doa korben jano apnar moto maner player hoty pare Apnak facebook e onek khujecy but pai na
www.espncricinfo.com
Kamrul Islam Rabbi's Cricinfo profile
 
Lisa Wright Cole
Lisa Wright Cole Hello to all in face book land. I am looking for anyone who has tickets but can't go on Sat. 12-10-2011 to the Christmas train. I need two if at all possible. Will buy them. Thank you in advance. Hopefully Lisa Cole
 
Dathunna Boiib Hmackin
Dathunna Boiib Hmackin "Bitches iz choosey dependin on what u do for em/ so i only have em around when im in the mood for em/ i keep the same ole friends cuz u dudes borin/ like how u niggas sleepin on me , hit snooze snorin" Tweez
 
Amanda Pauley
Amanda Pauley I must say I have the BEST mommy ever ! Diane Warren Henderson
 
Sandy Wass
Sandy Wass I luv it when you say something just at the rite time ...and regret steps in ...its called open mouth and insert foot!!
 
Joan Gatlin Brian
Joan Gatlin Brian Thanks for all the wonderful birthday wishes. Late, is better than never, right. It's funny, I still only feel like 63.
 
Anne Hext-williams
Anne Hext-williams i have my new blackberry but have no ones numbers can you mess me and say who you all are please and i will save you thank you x
 
Julie Areja Derecho
Julie Areja Derecho i miss u you baby....huhuhu... a day of not seeing you is equivalent to a year...
 
Kimo Mofareal Cleckley
Kimo Mofareal Cleckley An I say hellll yeh, hell yeh hell yeh, fuckin right, fuckin right allllright
 
Noyolo Bernice Dimakatso
Noyolo Bernice Dimakatso Eish Shota is just too much hotness for himself. I would love to have a hug from him...just nje!!
 
Lisa M Simons
Lisa M Simons When i saw a cashier hand this little boy his money back, the boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old. The Cashier said, 'I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll.'' The little boy turned to the old woman next to him, ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?'' She replied, ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.'' Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look around. She left quickly. The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand. Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to. 'It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her.' I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry. But he replied to me sadly. 'No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there.' His eyes were so sad while saying this, 'My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.'' My heart nearly stopped. The little boy looked up at me and said, 'I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall.' Then he showed me a very nice photo of himself. He was laughing. He then told me 'I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me.' 'I love my mommy and I wish she didn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister.' Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly. I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. 'Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll!'' OK' he said, 'I hope I do have enough.' I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money. The little boy said, 'Thank you God for giving me enough money!' Then he looked at me and added, 'I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me!'' 'I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.'' 'My mommy loves white roses.' A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket. I finished my shopping in a totally different state of mind from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind. Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl. The little girl died right away and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy? Two days after this encounter with the little boy I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away. I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was for people to see and make last wishes before her burial. She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest. I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine, and in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him. Now you have 2 choices: (1) Copy & Paste this on your wall (2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart.
 
Ju Vang
Ju Vang Love her like she's leaving & I guarantee you she won't <3 .
 
Charnay Fortuin
Charnay Fortuin Dear Angie,Genio and Maro..u tot I 4got ur bday...nah not likely...hope it ws da best ever..God bless ya all!
 
Xiodienis Aitatus
Xiodienis Aitatus Jesus: Santa. Santa: Yes? Jesus: I'm sad. Santa: Why are you sad? Santa: It's Christmas right? It's ... ... ... ... ... ...your birthday! Jesus: Yeah. That's the point Santa: Why? Jesus: because whenever its Christmas the kids only wait for you and not me! They only celebrate Christmas because of you! Why Santa, why not Jesus? Dec. 25 is for Jesus not for Santa. Re-post this if you love Jesus♥ (deny me in front your friends and I will deny you in front of my father)
 
David Garza
David Garza I hope that everybody has a badass friday.
 
Matt Maher
Matt Maher Not sure if its Sarah McLauchlen or the animals but i just joined the ASPCA...
 
Faatimah Jones
Faatimah Jones I need More Of U and less of me....God I need your GLORY!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment