Saturday, December 10, 2011

CAR IS OVER HEATING HAVE TO ADD WATER ALMOST EVERY2530 MILES DEPENDINGIT SUCKS THINK I NEED A NEW HEATER COREAND RATIATORPRAY I DONT FUCK IT UP TO BAD BEFORE I

Patrick Warrick
Patrick Warrick CAR IS OVER HEATING HAVE TO ADD WATER ALMOST EVERY,25-30 MILES DEPENDING,IT SUCKS. THINK I NEED A NEW HEATER CORE,AND RATIATOR,PRAY I DONT FUCK IT UP TO BAD BEFORE I GET THE CHANCE TO GET IT FIXED,ONLY TRANSPORTATION AT THIS TIME...SOOOOO NEED MY CAR,AND THIS CAR HAS BEEN GOOD TO ME AND OVER ALL IS A GREAT CAR...2002 HONDA CIVIC HX...HAS ALOT OF MILES ON IT,BUT STILL A GOOD CAR...NEED A MACHANIC TO TELL ME WHATS REALLY WRONG WITH IT...
 
Bobbi Stanley
Bobbi Stanley Jon,oh,Jon, where can I find a man like you??
www.thedailyshow.com
Bill O'Reilly has no doubt that Jon is going to hell.
 
Honick Tramoti
Honick Tramoti I had a bad day !!!!!!!!
 
Molly Thomas
Molly Thomas As most of you know I have an Orange Tree. I was waiting for them to be rip before I picked them, well someone beat me to it, they picked a lot from the limb that was hanging over the fence. I don't mind if someone(s) wanted some oranges, but they could have asked instead of just taking them. Shame on them
 
Darryl C. Wilburn
Darryl C. Wilburn I'm a good guy but I laugh evil when I come up with new ideas*laughs EVIL*. http://www.sneakerboxxclothing.bigcartel.com #SBC $OL3
 
Shannon Bellegarde
Shannon Bellegarde Needs a cigrette ugh
 
Reece Sparkavellie
Reece Sparkavellie Real talk : y is it that females quick to say they want a GOOD man n man holla bout he want a GOOD woman,in gods eyes every one r made GOOD its just Wat u turn that person out to b,he or she can b GOOD but u can make them a monsters just stop all the bull Shitt arguen n complaining " real Shitt"
 
Debbie Nghiem
Debbie Nghiem My friends just asked me.. how do I do things so quickly? hahah...after the conference call, I sent them a long list what to do and the minute meeting already.. if they know, I still facebook or even respond to comments, return phone call to my boss, and sew my designs, then I will freak them out lol...Last time, I even have a photographer to tell me to slowdown too .. hahha they wonder how I get things done so quick..or just a machine already program ?lol.. but they don't know that I talk to the talk,and walk to the walk nothing in between.. .. :-).
 
Judy Schmidt
IF you have a loving mother/father, treat them with loving care for you will only know their value when you see their empty chair.
"BE A BLESSING TO SOMEONE TODAY."
 
Jesse Gualtiero DeStefano
Jesse Gualtiero DeStefano Almost every chick on here is a model, mother, or pregnant. I hope they don't combine any.
 
Eugene Gaywish
Eugene Gaywish Q: What is a man's Ultimate embarrassment? A: Running into a wall with an erection and breaking his nose.
 
Deval Arora
Deval Arora The rate at which i'm going i think i'll need a Liver and Lung transplant pretty soon!! ;D
 
Olasunkanmi Abayomi
Olasunkanmi Abayomi If u want success in life: be sweet as honey, be regular as clock, be fresh as rose, be soft a tissue, be strong as rock, be sure as death,and ... Be smart as me
 
Cathy Selkirk
Cathy Selkirk What's worse? Finding an earwig or a centipede crawling across your children's playroom *yuck* (Remember Atari?! Don't know why I was suddenly reminded of that console...nothing like they have today ;)
 
林冠宇
apps.facebook.com
鐵絲的影子其實是很深奧的啊~~太難懂了!!
 
Ben Lowe
www.dailymail.co.uk
Laurie Ann Martinez, 36, who works for the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation allegedly invented an intruder who forced himself on her, beat her and robbed her home in Sacramento.
 
Jadene Misponas
Jadene Misponas Morning' Guess itll be a sober weekend (y) 18 days sober :')..misses the babys and skanky friends :P
 
Junior Mfuti
Junior Mfuti L'opposant Etienne Tshisekedi s'est déclaré vendredi "président élu de la République démocratique du Congo", et "rejette en bloc" les résultats provisoires annoncés plus tôt dans l'après-midi donnant la victoire au président sortant Joseph Kabila, dans une déclaration à l'AFP. "Je considère (ces résultats) comme une véritable provocation à notre peuple et je les rejette en bloc. En conséquence je me considère depuis ce jour comme le président élu de la République démocratique du Congo", a déclaré M. Tshisekedi, qui remercie "ses compatriotes pour leur confiance".
 
Lorrie Griffis Skoog
Lorrie Griffis Skoog I love Walmart. I love shopping there.
InstantUnlimitedWeb.com
Get a Free $1,000 Walmart Gift Card!
 
Vijendra Jabra
www.youtube.com
Michael Jackosn Billie Jean Album: Thriller 1982 Madonna Like a virgin Album: Like a virgin 1984
 
黃瑞森
apps.facebook.com
這才是真正的「金龜車」啊~~
 
Shirsendu Guha
Shirsendu Guha WAT A FUNNY COINCIDENCE!!!!!!!! today,9th december is anti-corruption day..... .. .. .. .. & its also da birthday of SONIA GANDHI!!!!!!! LAO THALA:P:D......
 
Adokiye Emine
Adokiye Emine The shaking in your live, will not kill you, is for your own good. when their is a shaking in your live is a sigh of breakthrough. Around the corner.
 
Quindra T'Lady Manuel
Quindra T'Lady Manuel Nigga's kill me when they call asking bout me and mine....????why why why. Tryna start a convo. But u knw dat shit been dead. Think about it! The only thing u have done ever was ask about him. No diaper's & wipe's evr I did this shit on my own!!! #HELP NEVR NEEDED
 
Silver IsReal
Silver IsReal "Couples should never split up between Thanksgiving and January 2nd. Always have a relationship to see you through the holidays. Always."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment