Saturday, December 10, 2011

i hate my pussy ass whore of acousin she sleeps with soooo many dudes old dude s blind dudes any one she can use she will she will steal from

James Waters
James Waters i hate my pussy ass whore of acousin she sleeps with soooo many dudes old dude s blind dudes any one she can use she will she will steal from someone who tried to love her and ride dicks just for the attention
 
Kevin Cano
Kevin Cano i told the world, one day i would pay it back.
 
Daniel Buchanan
Daniel Buchanan Does anyone know stephaine mills she requested to be my friend but i dont remember who she is? I guess im bad lol..
 
Ricky Olivas
Ricky Olivas your getting tha palm to tha forhead..fuk a hug lol thats how i roll!!! -noBITCHNESS
 
Michelle Koch
Michelle Koch Lets just say im so glad i can look forward to being with Shawn later! So tired of trivial and petty bs!
 
Lucy Haakinson
Lucy Haakinson I'm soo ready to watch The Wall. Pink Floyd is the best what can I say man
 
Shawn A. Beville
Shawn A. Beville Man my career is great! I make my own schedule, do wat I wanna do, and best of all nothin gets out w/o my approval 1st... Love my music!
 
Trey Waller
Trey Waller Just waking up feeling good wit a clear mind now its time to see wat i can do for the day no time to sit in the house
 
Brian Jimenez
Brian Jimenez Damn, I still have 5 more hours lol...
 
DeeBo Davis
DeeBo Davis I RE-DID THAT BEYONCE SONG,"BEST THANG I NEVA HAD"...ONLY IM TELLING IT FROM A MAN'S POINT OF VIEW..COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YALL THINK. IF U LIKE IT,THEN SHARE IT ON YO PAGE 2 YO FRIENDS...
www.youtube.com
Share your videos with friends, family, and the world
 
Alberto R. Salazar Jr.
Alberto R. Salazar Jr. I love it when I ruin my whole day. Awesome.
 
Emily Marie Samuels
Emily Marie Samuels I hate this...
 
Deepanshu Nagda
Deepanshu Nagda I love dat grl who cheat me in the name of love.coz she teach me.never trust grl in a name of love.
 
Connor Pagan
Connor Pagan like this and when someone ugly likes this i will comment saying ''GAMEOVER''
 
Mark Elvis Waniandy
Mark Elvis Waniandy Karilynn my baby i mlss you
www.metacafe.com
Elvis- I Miss You
 
Shontel Jenkins
Shontel Jenkins ITS FRIDAY I GOT A JOB NIJGA I GOT SHIT TO DO LOL! IN SM0KEDOG VOICE LMFA0 ALL THE WAY T0 W0RK
 
Marilyn Caudill
Marilyn Caudill Dear Santa: All I want for Xmas is JOB
 
Tonya Gifford
Tonya Gifford I have so many Pictures and Videos to post .
 
Beth Barr Walsh
Beth Barr Walsh My baby boy Khan! I miss you soooooooooooo much.
 
John Tep
John Tep The world of sports is goin crazy so many trades nd signings goin on..... I should b on espn for keepin up
 
Judie Bland
Judie Bland WAITING GAME ON HOW I HATE TO WAIT!!!
 
Amanda Jackson
Amanda Jackson 23 hours left until I announce the winner :) Don't forget to plead for your last minute votes by sharing your picture from the album ;) - Zapt Photography
 
Sunusi Muhammad Alhasan
Sunusi Muhammad Alhasan I can't wait, R. Madrid Vs barca. In sha Allah madrid will win the clash.
 
Ricky Ratchets
Ricky Ratchets I got this message today emailed to me . Makes me hungry . Come in and take advantage of our 2fer special: 2 pulled pork sandwiches for $10 or 2 shredded brisket / 2 pulled turkey for $11 Cuzin Orville's Smokehouse They are on Dundas and Clarke road . Good food
 
Candice Capella
Candice Capella Sitting at Grow Financial patiently waiting... lets go lady stop running ur gator an waving ur hands i gotta get back to freaking work lol
 

No comments:

Post a Comment