Saturday, December 10, 2011

보고 싶다 wwwyoutubecom The founder of Pyongyang University of Science and Technology hopes to unite North and South Korea through education Can it work The Christian Broadcasti Check if a

Yu Chu
Yu Chu 보고 싶다..
www.youtube.com
The founder of Pyongyang University of Science and Technology hopes to unite North and South Korea through education. Can it work?.. The Christian Broadcasti...
 
Akinbode Aanuoluwapo Feyisayo
Akinbode Aanuoluwapo Feyisayo Check if a friend has deleted you http://tinyurl.com/6v2ot9b
 
Valerie Mackenna
Valerie Mackenna Kenny Clerke My promise to my children ~ as long as I live ~ I am your parent 1st -your friend 2nd. I will stalk you, flip out on you, lecture you, drive you insane, be your worst nightmare & hunt you down like a bloodhound when needed because I LOVE YOU! When you understand that, I will know you are a responsible adult. You will NEVER find someone who loves, prays, cares, & worries about you more than I do! If you don't hate me once in your life - I am not doing my job properly.♥ Re-post if you are a parent & agree
 
Melissa Yates
Melissa Yates I hope everyone have a very nice weekend
 
Johnnie Walker
Johnnie Walker Oh and another thing...have any of you had trouble either claiming walnut, lemon, apple wood baskets, etc or manure bags or don't get them in your crafting silo if a friend sends them to you? I can neither claim them off the news feed nor do I get them in my silo if I post that I need you to send me some....grrrrrr
 
Kresen Hårklipp Hilde Røyseland
Kresen Hårklipp Hilde Røyseland Å jah d e jo fredag i dag,derfor d er så stemning i byen på vei hjem fra jobb.
 
Shakim Steven Miller
Shakim Steven Miller Got the devil on the run,run devil run. Lines around corner like you going to see a broadway show or play.They're imitating Harriet tubman over there in kew gardens rail roaden.Brothers and sisters back into the system.Thats where they grow there crops up top and down low.Penitentiary cause of there misery this is the century that God is appearing is in his true form.Turn them lies of God in its right way feedom,justice and equality.
 
Jake Carter
Jake Carter I want a gun. XD
 
Zach Garcia
Zach Garcia - Life is a BOOK. First page is BIRTH & last page is DEATH And the pages in between up to u to write. You can make it a GOOD book or a BAD one' .
 
Rachel McBride
Rachel McBride inbox me a number and i will wright you a paragraph...........
 
Aimee Burnett Caldwell
Aimee Burnett Caldwell Seen a young couple get out of a nice car at Walmart then go to the curb and hold a sign that says will work for food. All while they have the lovely twitches going on. Go check yourself into rehab!
 
Ashutosh Gupta
Ashutosh Gupta K££ping in Mind the present SCENARIO Of peoples bEING in a relationship.... Who do u think Is a "LIAR OR A CHEATER" Reply guyz.. But keep in mind i.e rply acc. To present scenes...
Justin Poteete
Justin Poteete DONE!!! a month off sounds so good, movin day 3 weeks away with
 
Miranda Wilson
Miranda Wilson Passing this on......Ok...so I kinda have something I would like to ask all of your help on this Christmas. And this is pretty near and dear to my heart...so please don't just brush this off as as unimportant...I think once you know the story, you will understand. One of my good friends told me about a little boy in Morgantown, named Max, with terminal leukemia. Max is 10-years-old and this Christmas could more l...ik......ely than not be his last. His mom asked him a few days ago what he would wish for if he could have anything he wanted for Christmas...his response, "a million Christmas cards". Now I don't know about all of you, but I was pretty taken aback by this little boy's Christmas wish. Most kids his age would ask for the latest video game, game system, or some other expensive toy...but Max is just hoping for a happy Christmas with is friends and family as a normal little boy, not reminded of his illness. I know I can certainly afford an extra stamp in my very limited Christmas budget, and I'm hoping all of you can do the same. It doesn't need to be a fancy, expensive card...it could even be hand-made or a simple note wishing him a "Merry Christmas". While we may not get Max a million cards by Christmas, can we not at least shoot for a couple hundred? I know I have over 400 friends on my list, and if I can get the majority of you to repost this and seriously send out a card, then this little boy's Christmas will at least be a very memorable one. So come on everybody :)...let's pull together, get $0.44 out of our change stash, and help get Max a little closer to having his wish come true! And please, no mention of his illness or any kind of apologies or reminders of it in our cards...it's Christmas...let's try and keep all of our well wishes happy, sadness-free, and 10-year-old friendly :D Thank you to everyone willing to take a moment to take this to heart and help. Max's address is: 752 B. Weaver Street Morgantown, WV 26505
 
Amanda Elkadi
Amanda Elkadi If you're BIGGER then ur vehicle, please don't whip it, you look like a fool...
 
Rellz Born Loyal
Rellz Born Loyal yu have a bf that doesn't even claim yu..baby girl yu not doin ur job right! ha!
 
Croyance Rollywhood
Croyance Rollywhood Rien est gratuit dans la vie � part la vie elle meme! Et la vie,c'est tr�s couteuse. Donc,di mesye a:"exigez plus,obtenez plus"
 
Jack Ten
Jack Ten In today's modern radio world it can be really tough to get your song played on the radio. With a few large companies owning a large majority of all commercial radio stations, has made it even harder for new artists to get airplay. Reach futher and a larger demographic using online radio. Dont have your music sitting on a shelf ,or in the garbage at the major stations, and besides they are only local, but online your music hits a worldwide audience. Click Here http://www.undergroundradiomusic.com For more info.
undergroundradiomusic.com
The #1 Internet Rap Radio Station for independent artists. The Largest Upcoming Multi-Unit Internet Radio Station Chain In The States.
 
Ana Rodriguez
Ana Rodriguez Muchas veces? Demasiado bello y apropiado! Gracias Luz.
www.youtube.com
 
Manuel Romero
Manuel Romero Sorry jus to let u guy knw im not fighting this saturday i got really sick it sucks but theres still a good event gonna happen at minami center at 6pm
 
Demarco Frezh
Demarco Frezh Who needs a roommate or help with rent? Hit my inbox.
 
Cody Younkin
Cody Younkin Super Bored So Like For A Rate
 
Ken Bright
Ken Bright It's colder then a witch's tit in a brass bra in here.
 
Nasir Garo
Nasir Garo Check if a friend has deleted you http://tinyurl.com/7gw3gfn
 
Brad Bonds
Brad Bonds Who needs a Verizon phone for the holidays? If you buy else where you will be ripped off! Crazy deals! Message me!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment