Saturday, December 10, 2011

To all my family n friends thank U for all ur good wishes I'm sharing my best smile ; with all of u ur postings bring warm smiles

BenLupe Mercado
BenLupe Mercado To all my family n friends thank U for all ur good wishes !!!! I'm sharing my best smile ;-) with all of u ur postings bring warm smiles I'll make the best of what ever god alouds me to have n I will always want all of u to be in my life for better or worst tru thick n thin u are part of my strength just like my children are the reason to keep on forward never give up !!!!!! I LOVE U ALL
 
Mike Lewis
Mike Lewis u know what i hate is when someone says they care and they really dont never did and never will no matter how much they say it it never was true from day one!!!
 
Dai Ling
Dai Ling Petria!!! u are no.1!!!! i love u!!! <3
 
Amin Khan
Amin Khan where are the morals in this society...?what is causing the moral corruption in society... if u cant see it then u are a dead one living...
 
Mumuney Folashade
Mumuney Folashade My good people don't allow dis weekend weaken u. Am happy l unfriend u #Mr JohnBULL#
 
Bruton Oaks Dc Cuzz
Bruton Oaks Dc Cuzz Wat type of bitch add u jst to say sum fly shit on ur page den after she do that bullshit she backdoor N delete ur ass again lol Bitch u real smart cuz on Crips u kno I was goin to start gettin on ur ass see ppl jst fail to realize dis Fb shit is goin to get sumbody fucked off cuz I aint goin to play wit cha rns
 
Shadaab Razi
Shadaab Razi Principal 2 Students: U People Must Sleep Atleast 7 Hours A Day. . . . . . . . . . . Students: Impossible Sir! School is only For 6hrs! :D
 
Skhumbuzo Skhuya
Skhumbuzo Skhuya Hey evening 2 u all frndz ,guyz u not working a the Dome.
 
Mz'Thicker ThenThick Shannon
Mz'Thicker ThenThick Shannon Im am the oldest of my crew and I am a role model 2 young women and young men from the ages of 14 to 26yrs of age so if I mess up time 2 time remember im not perfect but one thing I will neva do is giv up on ppl thats how u get those wings and if I can change one persons life I feel iv made a diffence and im served a purpose on earth
 
Mariana Gutu
Mariana Gutu http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wzTr77Zm5k
www.youtube.com
NOTE TO COPYRIGHT HOLDERS: Please contact us directly with any desire to have your material removed from our channel. Although this material was provided to ...
 
Gloria Kamoto
Gloria Kamoto If u dont want to b hurt use yo head.
 
Kendra Dancy
Kendra Dancy DIS WAT HAPPENS WHEN U SNEEKN WIT WHITE GURLS U ALL WAYS GET COUGHT LOL LHH DIS SHIT WAS FUNNY ASS FUCK
www.youtube.com
I caught my roomate after the dentist, getting frisky
 
Laura O Leary
Laura O Leary Board like for u de 1 :)
 
Zac Teflon Mogashoa
Zac Teflon Mogashoa Attention Niggers: If o bethile ke line, say @ a party, drink 'till Suzan is cute. In doin so, u avoid da accumulation of NaCl.. Dat sh!t is a drying agent niggers! #Teflon @ ur service
 
Sandile Dezinho Mdzanga
Sandile Dezinho Mdzanga whch 1 do u think is easy to deal with in your 1st date? . . Kiss or s**x. . . . . . . Please explain.
 
Janie Collier
Janie Collier I am having such a good day. Nothing is going wrong finally. Love u Halie and Natalie.
 
Mohammed Niyas
Mohammed Niyas I hAvE a PeN wHiCh iS bLuE. I hAvE A frNd wHiCh iS u. FlOwErS Will DiE. wAtErS will drY. buT oUr frNdShip wIll nEvEr eVeR eNd :p
 
Dinesh Tunk
Dinesh Tunk plz opn d door . Smeone is der at door u open u r succes is wating fru
 
Smith Sugar Brown Barbie
Smith Sugar Brown Barbie Misery ♥'s company...lol srry wnt b ur entertainment.....#prayaboutitnletitgo if he comes bck den u knw....
 
Zaffar Alam
Zaffar Alam Broken Trust is like a melted Chocolate, No matter how u tried to freeze it, it will never return to its original Shape..!
 
Heather D'Amato
Heather D'Amato OMG! Woke up this morning looked in the mirror and said Wow! I Love ViSalus!! Looking and feeling better than I Ever have and then I check the mail and what do u know there's my Free kit And then it gets better!! I just got a surprise bonus deposited onto my card!!! So crazy! Woohooo :) www.visalusoverview.com
 
Sagar Thakurdesai
Sagar Thakurdesai Its hard 2 say no wen u really mean yes... Its harder 2 close ur eyes wen u really want 2 c... bt d hardest is 2 let go sum1 wen u really need dem in ur life !
 
Nia Selelo
Nia Selelo dnt hurt other people,if u do ur tym wil cum n it wil b worse dan dat person uv hurt.
 
Umesh Siyak
Umesh Siyak Hey! u wont believe! I dare you can watch this .
slipmyassets.info
Lol Checkout this video its very embracing moments for her
 
Oluwole Olofinjana
Oluwole Olofinjana 2 all man u fans,let focus about d future of our club nd 4get d past."up man u".
 

No comments:

Post a Comment