Saturday, December 10, 2011

omg yesterday mr deel asked me if i was on drugs baaahhh hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha Hey friends I have lost all my phone contacts Please call or SMS me with you numbers

Alexis Fleming
Alexis Fleming omg yesterday mr deel asked me if i was on drugs!!!! baaahhh hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha
 
Neima Bhushan
Neima Bhushan Hey friends, I have lost all my phone contacts.. Please call or SMS me with you numbers. Thanks! :-)
 
Phoebe Haruna Galadima
Phoebe Haruna Galadima Although 2day he prunes my twigs wt pain yet doth his blood nourish n warm my root.Tomorrow i shal put forth buds again n clothe myself with fruit.
 
Otis' Tailgators
Otis' Tailgators Wow, you're fast. I'm glad I caught up to you. I waited 5 hours for you. Why is your coat so big? So, good news - I saw a dog today. Have you seen a dog? You probably have. How was school? Was it fun? Did you get a lot of homework? Huh? Do you have any friends? Do you have a best friend? Does he have a big coat, too?...
 
Carnette Williams
Carnette Williams man i had to take a nap i was super tired. well gotta get up and get the day started.
 
Tim Stack
Tim Stack i just had too!!!
 
Torey Lane
Torey Lane I got dah mind 2 get 2 it look how I bomb thru my musik. Deez broke niggas must hav 4got dey got alzimers & stoopid...
 
Shailendra Saxena
Shailendra Saxena There has always been a need in India for the youth to get involved in the process of nation-building and I Have striked the right chord which would lead to betterment of the nation. India has got the potential which the youth can help in realizing.
 
Aaron Brockhum
Aaron Brockhum just eat lunch. now to weld 150 bolts onto this metal pallet im makin. lets hope i can get out early. already got 45 hours in this week.
 
Lisa Powell
Lisa Powell Love this song!
www.youtube.com
Music video by Jake Owen performing Don't Think I Can't Love You. (C) 2008 Sony Music Entertainment
 
Mary SupaSupabadd Berry
Mary SupaSupabadd Berry WHEN UR IN HER I KNOW IM IN YO HEAD # IM JUST SAYIN U CAN DO BETTA
 
Sonya Lynn
Sonya Lynn Happy Anniversary A Lien Tom!!! The last 5 years have been an adventure! I can't wait for MORE! XOXO
 
Nikhil Yadav
Nikhil Yadav How can i write ur name when FB asks me Whats On Ur Mind.. :/
 
Dot Delgado
Dot Delgado Glad it's Friday, had a great lunch thanks to Vanessa Sutcliffe Brooks and the work day is half over-- have to be back to work tomorrow but then might go window shopping for Christmas gifts, so i can be prepared for what i'm looking for next week :o) last payday before X-mas, ALREADY!!
 
Andrew Liang
Andrew Liang i want to do something with my hands...but idk what to do! suggestions? :)
 
Antiauna SmilesBrighter Lewis
Antiauna SmilesBrighter Lewis BAD Hair Day........ :(( Well Off to work I go.
 
Tatiana Cruz
Tatiana Cruz I got "1 year or more" on the How long would you last if zombies attacked quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-jhnpg/?ref=asp
 
Sudip Banerjee
Sudip Banerjee Again a Black Day had been written in the page of Kolkata history 09th December 2011....I can't express my sorrow.....We just keep silent in front of this disaster :""(
 
Mary Flores
Mary Flores Finally got the Christmas tree up. I will never buy another pre-lit tree. All the lights were burned out except those on the bottom. I bought some more and just slung them on. lol
 
Kendoll Lopez
Kendoll Lopez having lunch n chillen till lata wen i wish my sexy lil empee a good wun today. free from now till then . :)
 
Airborne MusicGroup
Airborne MusicGroup Young Pride: NEW DOWNLOAD: Young Pride - I Want It All http://alturl.com/mm8bv #SKYHIGH CHECK IT OUT RT
limelinx.com
LimeLinx - Want It All.mp3
 
BrittneyJo Morgan
BrittneyJo Morgan I think Anthony really really hates shots he been sleepimg.almost the.whole time since he got them yesterday
 
Beth Hession Niccum
Beth Hession Niccum I could really us some Christmas in Hollis.
 
Roberta Coy
Before, I was lost. Before, I was alone. Before, I was hopeless. Before, I was unforgiven. After I accepted Jesus, I became complete. <3
Love Jesus? Join Us! --> http://www.facebook.com/GodVine
 
Whitney Fayth Covert-Dunbar
Whitney Fayth Covert-Dunbar Who does not like Bing? And who definitely can possibly dislike Bowie? NOT I!
www.youtube.com
Music video by Bing Crosby & David Bowie performing The Little Drummer Boy / Peace On Earth. HLC Properties Ltd., under license to Beach Road Music, LLC Bing...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment