Saturday, December 10, 2011

moving cleaning and taking care of shitbusy now but freed up later hit me on here if u need me Idk y pple would call someone trash when they don't

Standout Thebeast
Standout Thebeast moving cleaning and taking care of shit...busy now but freed up later hit me on here if u need me
 
Megan Yocum
Megan Yocum Idk y pple would call someone trash when they don't no them. I gess make them feel stronger when they r not. So if u call me trash u better look what I'm doing b4 u call me that.
 
Sultan Basha
Sultan Basha ISLAM IS ONE OF THE GREAT RELIGION............. MUSLIMS ARE NOT TERRORISTS............. TERRORISTS ARE NOT MUSLIMS.................
 
Prateek Trivedi
Prateek Trivedi What's worse than finding a worm in the apple u just took a bite frm??? . . Ans: Finding only half the worm!!;-)
 
Antoinette Lusenga
Antoinette Lusenga I may be young bt am rdy 2 gv u al my luv*singing* i'l b parting da whle season safely
 
Nikita Ushakov
 
Bella Hendrick
Bella Hendrick What a borin sick friday i have,wana go out,pls take me along wereva u heardin to,xcept greenwel shili shili
 
Katie Kulas
(SHARELINK FOR MOBILE USERS): http://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=157630594337719
 
Chris Lyle
Chris Lyle if your from evanston quote u know jason durlo really !!!!!!!!!!!!! are Teamhate relatives????
 
Amber Fry
Amber Fry Well off to chicago at 530 tonight model me here we come wish me luck I'm gona need it zack good luck to u bud
 
Gyanendra Ghamal
Gyanendra Ghamal "...wHeN u faLL in LuV hoLd iT with BoTh HaNds As LuV sTriks oNcE iN Life TimE so NeVer LeT it Go....."
 
Ihtesab Hossain
Name of ALLAH in clouds "SUBHANNALLAH" Press Like & Share if u like this.. :-)
 
Zanele Ngcongo
Zanele Ngcongo Ohh luv u guyz gudnyt guyz
 
Tyrone Hall
Tyrone Hall Hey FB & job seekers: Is it wrong to treat potential jobs offers like pro athletes review sports contracts? Especially when u have to factor in which company presents you the best chance to grow professionally, showcase your skills and pay you for what u can bring to their company based on ur resume. #KnowUrWorth
 
Brandon Balkcom
 
Alexey Gaev
Alexey Gaev Margo Chuprova shared the following link and had this to say about it: Если у кого-то есть родственники, друзья, знакомые из силовых ведомств, пож-ста, дайте им это прочитать! http://newtimes.ru/articles/detail/47358 Товарищи генералы, офицеры, сержанты и солдаты российских спецслужб и правоохранительных органов!
 
Sepinara Lengoabala
Sepinara Lengoabala no judgin, f ur son brings anada man t home sayin theyr gttn married, wht do u cal d guy.....makoti?
 
Jt Dave Reloaded
Jt Dave Reloaded never let lover bcome ur everything as ul be left with nothing wen the dump u.#truth
 
Jesus Loa
Jesus Loa YOU TELL ME TAKE MY TIME HOW ABOUT I JUST TAKE YOUR CITY AND MAKE THE MADAFUKA MINE IM AN UNDERGROUND KING HO IM SO HIGH SO FLY N YOU FEEL SO LOW SO LAME BITCH CANT U UNDERSTAND IM STUNNING ON U HATERS LIVE U HATERS SPEECHLES TO REPLY U IN THE PRECENCE OF A KING YEAH I GET THAT MONEY HUSTLE THAT MONEY ON THE HOOD GRINDING RIDING 4 MY FRIENDS. ALL OF YOU HATERS TALK THE SHIT WELL I LET HATERS TALK 4 ME N IF THEY TRIPPING I GOT THE ARTILLERY TO LIVING BREATLES HELL YEAH IM RECKLES N IM BALLING OUTA CONTROL WIT THE DIAMOND NECKLES LUXURIUS RIDES IM LIKE 2 FAST 2 FURIOUS YOU GIRLS SO SIRIOUS SIPPING ON THE RUM WIT SOME GIRLS I WOULD FUCK ALL YOU GIRLS IF I COULD.THE WORLD IS MINE
 
Neil Invidiado
 
BiNup Subedi
BiNup Subedi aarj hai Vodka samaj ke dusman hai. - - - - - - - - - -Vodka samaj ke dusman hai . . . . . . . . aao issea milkar finish kare(by drink u and me)
 
Gana Samuel D
Gana Samuel D Truly u ar sexy'
entertainment-pictures.blogspot.com
 
Kojo Nana Somuah
Kojo Nana Somuah How can u buy a car wen u are jobless;charley boys dey talk shit waa indirect paa nie
 
Radhakrishnan Perumalsamy
Radhakrishnan Perumalsamy I'm fnsd...... now ur turn.....
Do not share this photo unless u find the cat ..... where is the cat? PLEASE... don't post the answer! And also don't tag where the Cat is :P
 
Smeeta Patil
Smeeta Patil Thank u frnds
 

No comments:

Post a Comment