Saturday, December 10, 2011

so Illiyana's gone to Maine for the weekendwhat am i gonna do with myself lol I love you dubstep3 I am SO Pissed Been reading Diana Gabaldon series

Ursula DoCanto
Ursula DoCanto so Illiyana's gone to Maine for the weekend...what am i gonna do with myself? lol
 
Steven Helms
Steven Helms I love you dubstep<3
 
Julie Frey Silver
Julie Frey Silver I am SO Pissed !!!! Been reading Diana Gabaldon series of Jamie and Clair Frasher there is 7 book all 800 or more pages. Down to the last book and the story just STOPS !!!!! What the HELL !!! I dont see # * 8 to end the story either. Well she better be writing it ... DAM !!!!!!!!!!
 
John Paul Ivy
John Paul Ivy OK I don't normal repost but, this is for my daughter. If you ask yourself why hairstylists "charge so much" for doing your hair ... They don't get paid vacation, they don't get paid sick days, they don't get bonuses for outstanding performances nor for Christmas. They don't have insurance plans nor do they qualify for unemployment. They sacrifice their family on special days so that they can bring happiness to others. Illness or personal affairs are not excuses for a bad haircut/color. Next time you ask, remember that hairdressers are hairdressers because of the love of doing hair, but that love doesn't pay debts. Happy Hairstylist's Day!! Re-post if you're a hairstylist or have good friends that are hairstylists
 
Theybe Likkee DiiDii
Theybe Likkee DiiDii Why hate on the nxt person wen yu kuld juss do yu ? LOL I dnt get people these dayss ...
 
Jeff Hayes
Jeff Hayes Hilarious! I'm wearing the jacket again, aren't I? Dammit!
www.youtube.com
We've all seen Rick Perry's anti-gay campaign ad. Well, here's the follow up. From The Comedy Couple Andy Harris & Rhoda Baldwin www.thecomedycouple.com
 
Melissa Boyd
Melissa Boyd on a friday my computer goes blank!! IT department or someone help I wanna get off early! :(
 
Chuck Spain
Chuck Spain When I can sink no further and I cant forgive you, Ive got no choice but to confront you, to engage you...to erase you, I have gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain: I am shameless now, Nameless now, Nothing now, No one now, I'm dead inside but my hatred for you keeps me alive, You're not innocent and I will not tolerate you!!!
 
Eric Doeding
Eric Doeding I know this will make my friends who are Laker fans VERY happy. http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/7333700/nba-commissioner-david-stern-hints-retirement
espn.go.com
In announcing a new collective bargaining agreement, commissioner David Stern also predicted it would be the final NBA labor deal before he steps down.
 
Desmond Turner
Desmond Turner I asked my mom how would she react if i toldd her i had kids on the way, She replied with "Well where u gone live in 9 months" smh lol
 
Destiny Weinkauf
Destiny Weinkauf I fucking hate stalkers -_-
 
Ira Cosby
Ira Cosby Some Children today don't know they got it good & you have some that are aware of that fact & take it for granted. All of you that grew up when I did knew Homie didn't play that & your Ma Ma would really knock you out but we do all we can as Parents to provide for our Babies some of do to much some don't do enough & some do just the right amount. Just like you have kids who have respect & those who don't. So this sums it up children be grateful for what you have go to school daily young men pull your pants up & be respectful of yourself & others, young ladies love yourself & know all in all that the love you seek is with your parents. Remember this fact Parents are only here for a Season & The Lord will call us from Labor to reward Love on us while we are still because when we're gone that's it. Children Love & Respect always. Read Eph 6:1 be Blessed.
 
Teresa Drake
Teresa Drake i love starbucks
Food/Beverages
 
Steven Grant
Steven Grant Well what a day this is. The weather is nice, found out I will see an old friend tomorrow evening at the big Christmas party. Also have been running into several people from my past. Must be Gods plan.
 
Matthew Rissman
Matthew Rissman Its a girl. I repeat the cake is pink.
 
Joey Stuart
Joey Stuart I have broken dishes in my transmission!
 
Горан Шеги Шеговић
Горан Шеги Шеговић 80 poena u kvizu Slagalica. Igraj i ti na http://www.slagalica.tv
 
Sthabile Mkhize
Sthabile Mkhize yoh m back z killing me akukona ukukhuthala komuntu wesifazane loku i need m bed*tired*
 
Luke Schmude
Luke Schmude I am thinking about getting this little guy done up as a tattoo http://youtu.be/WFsLorZpt6M
www.youtube.com
A flea finds his new home in a dopey dog's ear
 
Dana Arnzen
Dana Arnzen I want to steal a Krispy Kreme Donut truck and go on a high speed chase because I think it would be hilarious to watch a bunch of cops chase a donut truck down the highway on the news.. Happy Friday Everyone!
 
Bella L Marshone
Bella L Marshone I am sitting here thinking HOW weird it is to be around allot of people and you don't have visual detail of anyone's face and as I recollect back,,,was I talking to you and thought you were someone else LOL YUP!'''i am never gonna get good at that so don't hate me♥♥
 
Juan Ramirez
Juan Ramirez Haha its friday aint got no job n aint got shitt to do!! What shud i do?;)
 
Clint Lawrence
Clint Lawrence Hello everybody, I am Clint! [jesse was here]
 
Siyabonga Sikoti
Siyabonga Sikoti I look to you.
 
Matt Luke McCorriston
Matt Luke McCorriston The biggest prayer to my Nana - the sweetest lady in the world - hang tight cuteness, we will all be together soon xx I love u
 

No comments:

Post a Comment