Saturday, December 10, 2011

How Can The Devil Take My Brother If He's Close To Me When He Was Everything I Wasn’t But I Hoped To Be I feel like God is trying to

David Cardona
David Cardona How Can The Devil Take My Brother If He's Close To Me, When He Was Everything I Wasn’t But I Hoped To Be.
 
Whitney Butler
Whitney Butler I feel like God is trying to send me a message this week first the phone, then the car, and now the house is flooded and we have no hot water :~(
 
Frankie James
Frankie James That speaker that fell and busted me in the face last nite when i was drunk as hell, Ima take it outside and kick the shit out of its random ass...
 
Sunny Pothula
Sunny Pothula I FEEL THE SAME............its not a regular comic movie it's trend setting action movie.........
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ***********GENUINE FAN THOUGHTS BY FAN FAFARAO*************** -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Story konchame una, Screen play matram Kiraaak ! Film lo oka scene kuda Bore kottadu. Koddiga Film making gurinchi idea untey Vishnu Use chesina screen play technique ki Fida Aipotharu ! If not no problem.. Screen play Different ani feel avtharu ! Villains Kuda bane chesaru.. Kulakarni,Seshu Racha leputharu..! Cinematography Top Notch .. Intha Stylish ga Telugu lo ye cinema ledhu ani garwanga chepukovachu..! Sara adequate .. Anjali Item Girl ani cheppachu ! Pre - Interval and Interval Highlight ! Action Sequences the best till now. Movie motham lo ekkada'Athi'ane de undadhu ! 2nd half'Paparayudu 'episodes could have been better ..but Song matram Arachakam.. ! Pawan malli dances racha leputhunnadu after kushi ! Pre-climax lo Kulakarni gang fight malli Rachalu..! Climax inkonchem baga teyachu.. ! Overall normal story ni Picha stylish ga present chesaru.. ! Pawan matram no words..! Last lo Panjaa song after the movie.. Pawan dance movements One more attraction .. wavemoments estadu.. denamma Gola gola !!
 
Angela Holona
Angela Holona Thanks to my sister I have an awesome status "I have all the christmas spirit in the world, but if u piss me off my christmas spirit is gonna fuck up ur christmas spirit!" Lol she needs anger management!
 
Nicole Swiben
Nicole Swiben yay im getting a raise in ssi i cant wait i need the money
 
David Garner
David Garner Lunch is almost over then I'm off at 3:30. So many bills to pay once I get my checks coming in, I have no idea where to start. If anyone has a vehicle I could borrow for a few weeks that would be great!!!!
 
Crystal O'keefe
Crystal O'keefe Put it on my plate that I might eat it.
 
Braden Bacha
Braden Bacha I always thought Alec Baldwin was a jerk ever since he called his daughter a PIG, now i know 100% he is a jerk, and a left wing jerk, and that makes him a double jerk! I'm just shocked to know that fat head could even spell.

Likes

Braden Bacha
 
Jorden Breezley
Jorden Breezley I knew better than too watch this movie :( fox and the hound will always make me cry :(
 
Aham Alex
Aham Alex All phrends lets tank de almighty God 4 topping anoda year 4 us oooo ! Bcos i didnt easy oooo!!!
 
Travis Reed
Travis Reed i ready for a good ass day
 
Josseline Ross
Josseline Ross Grandpa to child: Go hide, your teacher is here becos u bunked school today....Child to Grandpa: You go hide... I told her u died..=D =))
 
Nathan Densley
Nathan Densley Check out my friend's goat story, I love traveling. http://arise41.wordpress.com/
arise41.wordpress.com
Caleb and Derek travel the world...hopefully..
 
Kenneth Kellogg
Kenneth Kellogg AN IM OUT HERE SEEM LIKE MY LUCK FUCKED UP AN I DONE LOST SO MANY PEOPLE SEEM LIKE MY TRUST FUCK UP!!!!! U DONT NO MY STRUGGLE
 
Melissa Hanlon
Melissa Hanlon Why am i awake at this time the pain wont go away
 
Theresa Albanese
Theresa Albanese All! Avoid those malls, don't forget to stop by River Rocks here in Troy for that "One of a Kind" Unique piece of Jewelry for your Aunt, Cousin, Girlfriend or Loved One. Mention this post, and I can give you 10% Friends and Family Discount. Stop by and See you soon!
 
Diane Barnard Casey
Diane Barnard Casey Why live? Adding one to my count of days, or postponing a feared death by another day do not inspire me. I live to experience something new each day - to learn something new, meet a new friend, bring joy into someone's life, feel the wind newly on my skin, touch a new fear, a new anger, and with focused intent and good fortune, find an ample measure of my own joy. Helen Keller
 
Paul Kibe
Paul Kibe Today was a bad day I will never forget
 
Avalon Rivers
Avalon Rivers COLLEGE STUDENT, NO KIDS-->> SO WHAT I GET DRUNK, SO WHAT IF I SMOKE WEED, IM JUST HAVING FUN, I DON'T CARE WHO SEE'S. SO WAT I GO OUT>>THAT'S HOW IT SUPPOSE TO BE.. #LIVING YOUNG & WILD & FREEE!!! [SLIDIN TONITE] MOOD::TGIF/BLESSED MZ.COCOA
 
Superwomen Pryor
Superwomen Pryor Skool loans killin me...i guess its tyme to go to da bookz......
 
Vera Ann Gravison
Vera Ann Gravison Good morning......A little hungover what can I do to get rid of it anyone know? Darn Charger game is blacked out :( doesn't help the hangover.
 
Matt Spell
Matt Spell Pour me somethin' tall an' strong, Make it a "Hurricane" before I go insane. It's only half-past twelve but I don't care. It's five o'clock somewhere.
 
Lets Unite
Lets Unite TODAY WHO SAW MY POST OF AMRI OR ANY ONE'S POST OF AMRI AND DIDNT BOTHER TO LEAVE A CMNT......I WNT TO SAY DEM A THINK THAT U PEOPLE R MUCH MORE WORST THAN THE MANAGEMENT OF EMAMI AND SHRACHI.......UR ASS SHOULD BE KICKED VERY BADLY......

Likes

Lets Unite
 
Kathlyn Pinera Gacosta
Kathlyn Pinera Gacosta I lav u.. - - - - y!!!

Likes

Kathlyn Pinera Gacosta
 

No comments:

Post a Comment