Saturday, December 10, 2011

When i ws watchin TV tdaysmethin cme into my attention I ws actually shocked Ther ws an advrtsmnt of soME gAls ASSes:O WowI ws thinkin wat has gone wrong wid dis world:S Then i

Hanih Zaneen
Hanih Zaneen When i ws watchin TV tday,smethin cme into my attention..... I ws actually shocked.... Ther ws an advrtsmnt of soME gAls ASSes!!!:O Wow......I ws thinkin wat has gone wrong wid dis world....!!:-S Then i finally realisd it ws ThE Ad of LeVi's cURve iD...!!:D I hOPe theY haVE mRe BodY pARts in stORe....!!B-) :P
 
Yvette Brewer
Daddy... It hurts " This is A TRUE STORY AND IF YOU DONT PASS THIS ON YOU DONT HAVE A SOUL!!! SO PLEASE DO READ IT ONLY ONCE :) IT WONT TAKE MORE THEN 5 MIN Thanks !! My name is Chris , I am three, My eyes are swollen.. I cannot see. I must be stupid, I must be bad, What else could have made, My daddy so mad? I wish I were better, I wish I werent ugly, Then maybe my mommy, Would still want to hug me. I cant do a wrong, I can speak at all, Or else Im locked up, All day long. When Im awake, Im all alone, The house is dark, My folks arent home. When my mommy does come home, Ill try and be nice, So maybe Ill just get, One whipping tonight. I just heard a car, My daddy is back, From Charlies bar I hear him curse, My name is called , I press myself, Against the wall. I try to hide, From his evil eyes, Im so afraid now, Im starting to cry. He finds me weeping, Calls me ugly words, He says its my fault, He suffers at work. He slaps and hits me, And yells at me more, I finally get free, And run to the door. Hes already locked it, And I start to bawl, He takes me and throws me, Against the hard wall. I fall to the floor, With my bones nearly broken, And my daddy continues, With more bad words spoken. Im sorry! I scream, But its now much to late, His face has been twisted, Into a unimaginable sh ape. The hurt and the pain, Again and again, O please God, have mercy! O please let it end! And he finally stops, And heads for the door, While I lay there motionless, Sprawled on the floor. My name is Chris , I am three, Tonight my daddy, Murdered me. And you can help, Sickens me to the soul, If you read this, And dont pass it on. I pray for your forgiveness, You would have to be, One heartless person, Not to be affected, By this Poem. And because you ARE affected, Do something about it! So all I ask you to do, Is pass this on! IF YOU ARE AGAINST CHILD ABUSE! Post this as Daddy ... It hurts If you do not send this to everyone you know Then you obviously dont care about child abuse. At first I thought this was just a chain letter And I wasnt going to send it either, But now I realize that this is an important situation. At least 5 children each day from around the world die from child abuse!!!! This happens across the board, no matter how much money they have or their ethnicity. :(
 
Agbonma Destiny
Agbonma Destiny Man told his Girlfriend...."I heard Ur next door neighbour Mr Rukevwe has slept with all the Girls in this compound, except one". His Girlfriend replied yes...except Sista Nkeruka,she too stingy with everything"But if na U,watin U go tink.!........lol..una weldon o
 
Roger Dueñez
Roger Dueñez Q niños tan aplicaditos... Si vieron el video d Papá Rayados Campeón y están haciendo bien su tarea, tal y como Papá les puso el ejemplo d como ganarle a Santos!!! Excelente, se merecen una Estrellita... Solo q donde la pondrán??? O cambiarán d logo???
 
Amber Timbrook
Amber Timbrook NOW HIRING: Fed Ex (877) 716-8753 Home Depot (877) 967-5443 U.P.S (888) 877-0922 Verizon (800) 511-8086 STAPLES (800) 378-2753 You may not need it, but REPOST for someone who does. This could be someone's Christmas blessing or employment breakthrough. ;o)
 
Makkaryn Saengthong
Makkaryn Saengthong http://pixlr.com/o-matic/
pixlr.com
Turn you photos into cool looking effects like vintage and retro snaps! With this fun and simple darkroom you can apply filters, lightning and borders as easy as one two three.
 
Bobbie Anderson
www.youtube.com
A Flashheart-Wonderbread Slideshow for one of the most beautiful Christmas songs "O Holy Night" (background music performed by Josh Groban)
 
Sajjadul Haque Rohit
নিচের ছবিটি আগে দেখুন... ↓ ছবিটি দেখে আমার যা মনে হল ও কোন পিকেটার নয়, নয় কোন ছাত্রদল/ ছাত্রলীগ এর লিডার, নয় কোন ছিনতাইকারী...... তাহলে একন এই পথ-শিসুর উপর এমন নির্যাতন জানতে পারি ? কি ওর দোষ ?? হুম... ওর দোষ এটাই যে ও একজন পথ-শিশু......!!! কিন্তু এটার জন্য কে দায়ী...? ও নাকি আমরা ?? ছবিটি তে শিশুটি চিৎকার করছে না...... চিৎকার করছে আমাদের বিবেক ......!!!!! আপনি যদি আমাদের সাথে একমত হন তাহলে প্লিজ এই পোস্টটি আপনি আপনার বন্ধুদের সাথে শেয়ার করতে ভুলবেন না...... ↓ নিচে 'SHARE" অপসন এ ক্লিক করে পোস্টটি আপনার ওয়ালে "SHARE" করুন ও তথ্যটি জানিয়ে দিন সব বন্ধুদের Mobile Share Link:http://on.fb.me/s2oid7
 
莊翊琳
apps.facebook.com
這才是真正的童顏巨乳啊~ 嘻嘻!!
 
Tshepo Manjust Malebogo
Tshepo Manjust Malebogo Guyz..can someone pliz tell me,after how long does symptoms of an infection or an std shows*serious*if ele drop o fila eng mokae and ge ele std o fila eng legona?*seriousness*
 
Quintin Doran
Quintin Doran shoulder dislocated :O
 
Demian Esenia
Demian Esenia All the time I see you i feel like i'm flying! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-3l3ic7spQ
www.youtube.com
Credits go to Far East Movement; no copyright intended. This is a fan made video. Here we go, come with me, There's a world out there that we should see, Tak...
 
Francisco Silva
Olha olha o Gosmas a sair do estádio da luz!! «SF»
 
Laiza Raquel
Laiza Raquel esta chegando o grande dia!!!
 
Victoria van Victoriavan
Victoria van Victoriavan Hôm nay về thành phố nitra ngày mai tới thăm bà bác sỹ trong trencin. Trời bây giờ mưa rất to , mưa lớn và nặng hạt, một cảm giác nhớ việt nam thật nhiều, nếu ở việt nam bây giờ sẽ được đi ăn món bánh cuốn mà mình ngày nào cũng muốn ăn.,, smile
 
Ac Milan
Ac Milan A real man is not measured by how many galfriends he had,but how many gals cried because he said"N o am taken and i love her nite pals.
 
Kamran Khan
Manus manuse jonne jibon jiboner jonne ki ektu o sohanuvuti manus dite pare na o bondu,
 
Khile Swartz
Khile Swartz S.S.D.D. and on top of that it's a nice one. O well love money more than siting on my @$$.
 
Jerry Simpson
Jerry Simpson Betty is in recovery. everything went o k.She in quit a lot of pain right now.
 
Tanya LaPushner
"All I want for Christmas is a family..." A11-1774 CZAR LABRADOR MIX MALE ADULT CAN GO DOWN AT ANY TIME LOCATION: Spalding Co Animal Shelter in Griffin, GA CURRENT SPONSORSHIP: $145.00 SPONSORS: Tanja Ketter $100.00 Susan Stanley $25 Ellen Walsh $20 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- PREVIOUS COMMENTS ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Karen GAshelterfriend LET'S HELP CZAR FIND A HOME FOR CHRISTMAS! Post in this thread if you'd like to sponsor Czar. Include amount PLEDGED in increments of $50 ($50 $100, $150, $200, $250 up to max of $300). Money will only be collected once there is a committed rescue. Note: each ornament represents $50 in sponsorship pledged. Yesterday at 1:40pm · Like Debra Casey ‎# 2 on the euth list, not much time for his dreams to come true 6 hours ago · Like Tanja Ketter Ok, I got it ;o) I will sponsor Czar for 100$ 5 hours ago · Like · 1 Karen GAshelterfriend Thank you Tanja Ketter - Czar will get his antlers soon! 45 minutes ago · Like Judi Abbott Thank you for sponsoring Czar Tanja 34 minutes ago · Like
"All I want for Christmas is a family". If shelter dogs could talk, this is what they would say. Just look into their eyes and you will hear it too! The Holiday Season is upon us and I know that many of you would like to help a shelter dog find a loving forever home. This is a special promotion for the URGENT dogs on death row at Spalding County Animal Shelter. If you would like to sponsor a dog this Christmas, you can make your pledge here. Sponsored dogs are much easier to place because it helps off-set the high costs of adopting a Georgia dog. INSTRUCTIONS: If you would like to help save a dog this Christmas, simply select from this album of URGENT Spalding Dogs. Post below the dog's photo how much you would like to sponsor, in increments of $50. For example: Post below the selected dog's photo: I would like to sponsor XYZ for $50, $100, $150, $200, $250, up to maximum of $300. Sponsorship money is only for approved rescues and no money will be requested from sponsors until there is a committed rescue. Once a rescue is found, the sponsors will be asked to make their donation to that dog's chip-in, which will go directly to the receiving rescue. Each day, the dog's photo will be updated to indicate the current level of sponsorship. CURRENT SPONSOR SUMMARY IN ORDER OF MOST CRITICAL DOGS #1 ANSON $250 ($200 received in chip-in) #2 CZAR $145 #3 GAIL $100 #4 GINA $80 #5 HEATHER $100 #6 HILARY $50 #7 HONDA $50 #8 JAY $70 #9 JULIA $80 #10 JIGSAW $100 ($35 received in chip-in) #11 JELLY/JAM $170 ($100 received in chip-in) #12 JENNA $125 #13 KEATON $50 #14 KIA $70 #15 KEITH $40 #16 KAY $195 ($175 received in chip-in) #17 KEN $45 NOTE: THE TOP 7-8 DOGS ARE AT HIGH RISK OF PTS THIS WEEK.
 
Raji Saheed
Raji Saheed I tak god 4my gud home ademi u are the one o!
 
Janaina Rangel
Janaina Rangel Meu deus hj eu etou cansada... o serviço não rende...
 
Cris Ibarra
Cris Ibarra http://www.ole.com.ar/futbol-internacional/vos-adonde-vas_0_605939631.html Mancini es un GROSSO!!! me encanta como pones las cosas en su lugar......Carlitos es un "empleado" del club, o juega o se jode!!! jajajaja a ver si aprenden esos mercenarios, si firman un contrato que lo cumplan! joder, la unica excusa es si no te pagan pero si seguis colectando los millones a callarce la boca y comertela villero!
 
Shaveda Pittmon
Shaveda Pittmon Sounds like someone has been dismissed twice. U played yourself homie! Ha.....ha...... S/O to the women out there knowing their worth.
 
Angel Maponya
Angel Maponya Sepedi se re moleta ngwedi o leta le swiswi ,ge e le nna Nkele Angelinah maponya ke kgale ke letile le ngwaga o fedile go se na nko ya go tswa lemila ,ENOUGH IS ENOUGH I QUIT
 

No comments:

Post a Comment