Saturday, December 10, 2011

Lms if u with somebody now that u gunna leave when u get on your feet sme ppl judge of cus of te way i talk annd ma attitude may

Mike Hampton
Mike Hampton (Lms) if u with somebody now, that u gunna leave when u get on your feet.
 
Shayron Goldsmith
Shayron Goldsmith sme ppl judge of cus of te way i talk annd ma attitude may sucks @ times deep down i have a heart u just have to knoe me.............lms if u agree
 
Precious Methula
Precious Methula Me,myself an I.i promised dt i wil never disapoint myself!u can only mak urself happy,by nt adopting some1 style.remember to wish is to waste bt 2 dream is 2 create.
 
Lebogang Tyron
Lebogang Tyron yo sa rili gt a tlnt whn cmng 2 houz music ooh plz u gota rspct ad salute it mr espcly wen cmng 2 tribal music ths is whr young boyz exprss thr tlnts.my btfl dcmbr i humbly wlcme u wth tribal music ko ja leoto ka mmino woo
 
Zainab Abubakar
Zainab Abubakar Wanted by many, taken by none, lukin 4 some buh waitin 4 u!!! *happy*
 
Michael Formosa
Michael Formosa Up at 3.30 to go for a surf. But raining. :( Turn on rage and it looks like a SOUNDWAVE acts program. Happy as pig in... well u know.
 
Rajesh Dutt
Rajesh Dutt if u want to be different, do different.....!!!!!
 
Sumitabh Ghosh
Sumitabh Ghosh No matter how well you behave for the people around you,,, they wl love u according to their needs 'n' moods!!!
 
Johnny Crash
Johnny Crash Is think u must think I'm so innocent well sorry to burst ur bubble baby I'm as cold as the winter blizzard lmao x_x
 
Lecertia Peoples
Lecertia Peoples GOOD AFTER NOON I JUST GET UP I WAS TRIED BUT WANT TO THANK THE LORD FOR WAKING ME MY KIDS AND FRIENDS UP THIS MORNING I WANT TO SAY HAPPY BRITHDAY TO MY CUZZN OTHRAN R. WILLIAMS WE LOVE U
 
Neha Yadav
Neha Yadav thank u sooo much evry1...4 ur wishes.
 
Mpumie Mbuyazi
Mpumie Mbuyazi Bantwana bami nina eniphasile siyabonga u dd well, nina enifeyilile zinja!
 
Latonya Wilson
Latonya Wilson Well u gettin texts early n am while n bed wit me wats really gud!!4 sumbody to say they dnt get any
 
Lionel Smith
Lionel Smith Wow had a great aftanun with my angel,wow u ar da best,looking forward to many mre..
 
Riyad Luckyboy
Riyad Luckyboy lauhging is best medcin so laugh ,l0udly,mre loudly, arey baba loudly,loudly bola na cngrats u hv w0n free entry to mental hospital...
 
Theoneandonly Shan
Theoneandonly Shan Hacked !! Caught yo pregnant asz slippin while u outside fckin dat salad up lol PINKY...
 
Althaf Essa
Althaf Essa Girl: Promise Me That; U will Not Love Any Other Girl after Me..! Boy: I Love you but I can't Promise So..! :O Girl (Crying): Means you will have Someone in Ur Heart..! :( Boy (Smiling): The Girl I will Love after you, Will Call you Mom..♥ ) *Hit Like if u like the reply of boy....P ˙·٠•●♥ dreamly gal ♥●•٠·
 
Isha Trivedi
Isha Trivedi d most perfect lines gal:i giv u nothng back for all ur love n care guy:u breathing is the greatest n only thing i live for..
 
Janet N Ssali
Janet N Ssali Where do u think u wil be wen da first trumpet blows????
 
Resyl Lawis
Resyl Lawis I MISS U.....
 
Lindu Katoma
Lindu Katoma gud evening,swity family and frndz missing u all am still at work!!!
 
Ke'Wonza Hewitt
Ke'Wonza Hewitt Thank u Lord
 
Cheryl Marie Naples
Cheryl Marie Naples at the library with my bby and my sis Phaedra Renee Jordan and my nephew bout to head to the in laws to spend family time.......aa we love n miss u....jojo i am glad we got haters bc thats what makes us stronger they jus dnt realize it i guess ly
 
Ajay Maurya
Ajay Maurya Write Something...
Stolen Moments.... Eating Food From Mother's Hand :-) I am sure even you have these Stolen Moments In your Life :) Please post as comment that till when U continued to eat from mother's hand :) If U Love Your Mom And This Stolen moment Click & Share > http://fb.me/1pbnqX7jW
 
Angel Renee Holmes
Angel Renee Holmes Imma keep my head held high u dont understand wat it means to be wit someone then thats on u... U say u dont need me thats fine just kno ull miss me when im gone
 

No comments:

Post a Comment