Friday, December 2, 2011

Craig Papworth This is the eye test look for the LOWER case 'L' and you will be kissed tomorrow LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLlLLLLL now look for the 'n' this is really hard MMMMMMMMMMMMMMNMMMMMM now

Wanda Roleson
Wanda Roleson Craig Papworth This is the eye test. look for the LOWER case 'L' and you will be kissed tomorrow LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLlLLLLL. now look for the 'n'. this is really hard MMMMMMMMMMMMMMNMMMMMM. now find the mistake ABCDEFGHIJKLNMOPQRSTUVWXYZ. now wish for something u REALLY want after the count down! 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1, now close your eyes and wish. ***********************. now put this as your status and your wish will come true! you have 19 minute! or what u wished for will be opposite... (sorry...I'm a little superstitious sometimes...)
 
Rashida Jackson
Rashida Jackson I den been hurt/used by too many ppl so u kno wat dat mean cut da fuk off im gud on everybody no calls,or texts everybody gettin blockd (tears)
 
Hadjazalica Macadatar Arumpac
Hadjazalica Macadatar Arumpac ate happy happy birth to you! Anong handa natin jan? Namis ko tu loy ang pagkain s pinas, i miss u all der!..
 
Segun Okunhola
Segun Okunhola I thank u Baba 4 keeping ur ayanfe son alive til December. Baba! U're 2 much.
 
Enwood Walax Mwalughali
Enwood Walax Mwalughali U r better off hvng a frnd than being all alone, bcoz then u will get enjoiyment of wat u earn. If u fall without hvng a frnd nearby , u r really in trouble. 9t pippo.
 
Lamar Davis
Lamar Davis What a wknd it goin to be. Lsu and dawgs sec championship sat. Sunday my beloved packers and giants. Can u say wowzers with me
 
Shanice D'shae Rice
Shanice D'shae Rice 18 Hay hun u are à Nice person i respect u foreal u seem like u know What u want in life an not gne let nobody take dat à way..hope everything is good with ya<3
 
Sarah Long
Sarah Long wat goes around cum around so treat ppl rite caus e u never no one day u may need the person 2 help u one day
 
Chrisi Barton Kubik
Chrisi Barton Kubik Cancer Sucks!!!!! Love u Prestin! xoxoxxoxoxo
 
Mesean TwoLance
Mesean TwoLance (G)(U)(D) (A)(F)(T)(E)(R)(N)(O)(O)(N) FB'RZ HOPE YALL ARE HAV'N A AWESOME DAY!! >>SMILE<<
 
Sarah Chioma
Sarah Chioma Gudnite my lovely n blessed frindz on facebook, luv u all.
 
Pilar Vargas
Pilar Vargas Hoy es un dia muy especial ,por q hoy cumple anos la mujer mass bella del mundo ,mas tierna ,y noble ,Mi MAMI , T quiero mucho ,mama , t deseo lo mejor del mundo ,le doy gracias a dios por mandarme una mama como tu ;) , aun q a beses t di dolor d cabeza ,pero siempre estas alli con migo ;) ,I LOVE U MOMY ;)
 
Greg Jones
Greg Jones Everyone wanna be Fly till u Swat em'
 
Charles Bush
Charles Bush Did u know u fucking wit a street nigga
 
Genny Gandarilla
Genny Gandarilla People lie bout smoking pot, say it makes u unmotivated... LIE!.. When u high u can do everythin u normally do just as well, u just realize its not worth the fucking effort!! There's a difference lol
 
Cindy Chongthu
Cindy Chongthu Magtha vk u...in mumag h khn mn lo hmu ula magtha in mag ani my..... :)
 
Kifayat M Mikail
Kifayat M Mikail what will u do when u have a dat with a guy and u went with urs girls like two of them with u make three of u, so d guy now saw one of ur gf and like her to d extant of buying her gift like car infront of u and start taking her out, mean wail u luv d guy,what will u do.
 
Yvette Edwards
Yvette Edwards RANDOM THOUGHT- SAY ITZ NUTHANG BUT U STEADY BE ACTTIN MAD AT LIL SHYT BOI STOP TIERD OF THA SAME TYPE MEN BACK 2 MY OTHA RACE! ROTFLMAO
 
Virginia Frykas Munsters
Virginia Frykas Munsters Cant wait to see Darren and the girls!!! Miss u all!!!
 
Jamie Thompson
Jamie Thompson I jus wanna say that I dnt talk about neone I say wat it is I have to say to them but when someone does u so wrong so many times lower than low u jus can't forget that I wish I cld I wish I cld foget it happened n trust u like I use to but truth is u did do them things all 3 of them and even tho I forgive u for them I can never forget so when I c u yes ill smile and say hey and wish u well in life but othr than that..well that's all it is!n u kno who u r.n u kno what all u did so jus do what I have except it n move on sorry but its ur fault
 
Vick Barnes
Vick Barnes Sometimes I sit an think about my daddy he came a long ways man forreal an fir that I admire u for it even if I don't show it every man deserve 2nd chances love yah dad keep doing it pops
 
Frank Willbur Delarosa
Frank Willbur Delarosa Sweetheart dont u know that when u lose me, u lose yourself? I'll be loyal before I lie and honored before I'm dishonest.
 
Nyasha Makona
Nyasha Makona 9ty love u all
 
Heyy Temitope Ajuwon
Heyy Temitope Ajuwon sweet heart I did o... Ask Bola.. Wrote on ur wall 3wks ago too.. How are u??miss u :(
 
Nicole Mills
Nicole Mills well 3mnths and dec.11...a happy b.day .ummmm,LORD MAY THE DAY BE SAW, AND MAY YOU GIVE ALL OF US STRENGTH.....SISTERS HANG STRONG AND BRAVE,MOM IS STILL WITH US ALL,WITH LOVE,AND SMILES,JUST NO WE WITH GOD WILL GET THRU THIS TRING TIME OF US NOT HAVEING HER HERE ...BUT!mom i loveeeee u so oooo much....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment