Friday, December 2, 2011

i make sure everything we makes RAW wwwyoutubecom Busta Rhymes performing Woo Hah Got You All in Check C 1996 Elektra RecordsWarner Music Group 30 days of Thankfulness: 1

Byron Reyes
Byron Reyes i make sure everything we makes RAW !
www.youtube.com
Busta Rhymes performing Woo Hah!! (Got You All in Check) (C) 1996 Elektra Records/Warner Music Group
 
Julie Moreton
Julie Moreton 30 days of Thankfulness: 1- MOM 2- Michael & Morrissa 3- Brothers, Sisters, & Bro./Sis. in laws. 4- Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Nephews, & Nieces 5- Softball Family 6- Sundays filled w/God & family 7- Job & Crew 8- Break from work 9- Right to Vote 10- Family Support 11- Military 12- Land I love ( AR) 13- Fredom of Religion 14- The Steve (ha ha) 15- Little moments of PEACE 16- Change of Seasons 17- Paid sick leave 18- Done w/ Leigh Ave. 19- Girls night out 20- Shoes, Clothing, Roof & Warm bed 21- Right to Bare Arms 22- Me (just as I am) 23- Food 24- FAMILY TOGETHERNESS 25- Freindships & memories from Greenwood 26- My Love & his love for me 27- MY SISTERS 28- A.H.T.D. Friends 29- Volunteers 30- ALL THE GIFTS FROM GOD!! I have truly been blessed.
 
Todd Waters
Todd Waters thanking everyone for the happy birthdays and i had a great day. hope to see you all sometime in the new year :)
 
Jason Maghanoy
Jason Maghanoy And in other news, that Red Velvet Cupcake I just ate was delicious and totally made me hate myself.
 
Mis Crazyindependent
Mis Crazyindependent Truth•{I only been N love 2time•}
 
Louise D Theriault Turgeon
Louise D Theriault Turgeon This is for you and yours Julien and Carol!! We need prayers so bad right now.!!!! Hope someone cares. If u are my friend click the like button & then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever u may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no-one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith and love for those in need. Life works in strange ways
 
Noba Wandesh
Noba Wandesh It takes time 2 saY I doLuv u Bt i Teks sekend 2 say it oV@
 
Sandra Michelle Sanchez
Sandra Michelle Sanchez Lol aww damn" Freckle juice, one of my favorote bookz whn I was little lol, Bomb book!;)
 
Charles Fulton
Charles Fulton LMS.!!!!! Swear I wouldn't mind.... []getting 2 know you []chillin' []hookin' upp []getting yo # []giving you my heart []nothing at all []idk If any Question i would ask... []wassup with meh & you.? []you single.? []can we chill.? []can you stop being a stranger.? []can we be friends.? []well i wouldn't ask nun at all cuz idk.? Yo personality is.. []laid-back []funny []mean []sarcastic []stuck upp []different.! []idk Your best feature would be your... []eyes []nose []lips []body []everything []idk Outta all positions, it'll you look like you'll hit from da... []frount []back []side []uppside-down (: []give head []hummm...virgin.! []idk Post this on your staus to see what you'll get. :) []yes []no []maybe
 
Cindy Stem Edelen
Cindy Stem Edelen I need some Christmas spirit in a bad way!!! Feeling way too scroodgy.
 
Mzz Rankin Babyk
Mzz Rankin Babyk Ah rel fucking madddd dread ah know I is ah big woman but ah sorry dis will be de last person to get ah cut ass from me
 
Shelia Robison Morton
Shelia Robison Morton Wow, I can't belive that Nikki Newman killed Daine!
 
Ashanta Rose-Jacobs
Ashanta Rose-Jacobs Today we went to see the State Board of Nursing Case Reviews. Nurses have to be really dumb to go to school all this time only to mess up and lose their lisence to practice Nursing. Some nurses that stole, sold, and got addicted to drugs got fined and placed on probation. This one was a bold chick. This heffa stole cars, stole drugs as well as got caught with cocain & went to jail for everything under the Florida sundrugs. Instead of humbling herself she had the audacity to voice that she feel as if she shouldn't lose her lisence because thats just how she feels. I slept through most of it but I just had to wake up for that one. They didn't even think twice about taking that lisence. Infact they didnt even take it for a year or so. The Florida State Board of Nursing took that heffa's Lisence to be a nurse Permanently. She is an idiot!!!
 
Dana Dubay
Dana Dubay Dear ex: i am extremely happy that you found someone else to be your little slave. i am also glad that i know your relationship with her started out bad because you cheated on her more then once. ooops did i let your little secret slip. my bad!
 
Shalise Otto
Shalise Otto I cannot wait to see my beautiful nieces!!! I love all those girls so stinkin much!
 
Danielle Pierce
Danielle Pierce I have learned today, that even if you don`t want to make a change you just have to for the good!
 
Marian Davis
Marian Davis Thank you everyone for your good thoughts! I had hoped to go to work today but the darn spasms started again in the middle of the night. I might have done too much yesterday. Good thing is they are not nearly as painful or long and Steve is making certain I don't do too much - he said all I can do is knit and watch TV :-) LOL Kinda boring but it sounds like both the Dr. & Steve know best
 
Carrie Leigh
Carrie Leigh http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsKiGlC3REY&feature=related
 
Dawn Gunn
Dawn Gunn Looking forward to a long weekend!! 3 days off in a row, I'm so excited!! I will have my house put together finally!!!
 
Timmy Nipper
Timmy Nipper i think im done with this bullshit,bye bye
 
William Thomas
William Thomas Are you serious? Really the absolute worst thing happened to me on the worst possible day. I know its my fault but I just don't understand how this just happened.
 
Kristi Durand
Kristi Durand Really thought i loved someone and trusted them but just found out today what kind of person you really are and its to bad your in there and im out here cause id knock your fucking teeth dwn your throat that might still to become a promise
 
Tiffany Boatwright
Tiffany Boatwright Bout to fix my hair so i can take me a walk!!! Beautiful day i might as well enjoy it da best way i can!!! All smiles my way!!!
 
Bernadetha Egno Komba
Bernadetha Egno Komba i mayb young bt am ready to give u ol ma love® jst singing
 
Jacqueline Mcknight
Jacqueline Mcknight Ppl are just so fonny i hate fonny ppl and thats a strong word but i aint like that so thats y i hate them and stay away from them all 100 is all i ever been but these fonny as ppl out here now u dont really no who fuck with u cause they act like it then u find out later they was talkn about u ppl i just cant with ppl they just cant be trusted
 

No comments:

Post a Comment