Friday, December 2, 2011

Stuck at home with da kunta foot can anyone bring me a chris kringle Tree Pretty Por Favorito ; Thank u al for the prayers Dr does not

Mumble Man Dizzy
Mumble Man Dizzy Stuck at home with da kunta foot, can anyone bring me a chris kringle Tree ? Pretty Por Favorito ; )
 
Lila Bell
Lila Bell Thank u al for the prayers. Dr does not think it was a seizures. He has alow grade fever and dr believes it was from that and not eating much this morning. Blood work was done so pray for normal results please THANK U
 
Uhmaynduh Lorraine
Uhmaynduh Lorraine ot to brag, but I haven't had a single homicidal thought all day, so I should definitely get an award for that and also one for being cute.
 
Cheri Lafferty
Cheri Lafferty Man! Finding someone to rent my house is proving to be way less of a headache than I first expected! But trying to find something for me and my family to rent up in FSJ is now proving to be the real headache! I totally thought it would be the other way around!
 
Elizabeth Venatta
Elizabeth Venatta its so windy the wind damnm near blew me away and thats a hard thing to do lol......dang wind go away........they are calling it muno winds.....I dunno the trees are looking a little lop sided hope they stay were they are and dont end up on my house!
 
Senzo Msenzori Shange
Senzo Msenzori Shange a guy declairs hs undieyng love 4 a gal nd she goes nd sat it a crush babe ull get ova it nam ive had 1 of dos lollest sum woman r cruel
 
Caroline Loughins
Caroline Loughins Well after sitting hanging about on my son to go to Livi he decides he's goin with his mate, and now he's still sitting in pub, using my house as a halfway house, maybe need to get his own place soon and he'll not piss me off them coming in pissed.
 
Charles E Lowe Sr.
Charles E Lowe Sr. FB, I don't know what to buy my wife for Christmas. Over the years, I have spoiled her with diamonds, gold, a new vehicle and a new home. When I ask her, what do you want for Christmas, her response, I have everything I need, and more. Ladies any suggestions.
 
Donna Dyn Newberry
Donna Dyn Newberry You know this little box that says "What's on your mind..." Well, an island vacation has been on my mind for a LONG time, and sometime in the near future the man of my dreams is going to take me on an island vacation of my dreams!!!! I just need to find the man first! Lol!!
 
Kiera Lovin Us Watson
Kiera Lovin Us Watson THAT SHIT FUNNY LOL DRAMA BT DO IT LOOK LIKE I GIVE A FUCK HELL NO KEEP THAT SHIT FROM ROUND MY MY PROGRESS IS SO MUCH BETTER WITHOUT U N E WAY HAHAHAHA HELL NAWL
 
Abu Moses
Abu Moses Wat a sweet farmer's day!
 
Vickie L Murphy
Vickie L Murphy Just to let all you animal lovers, I am one of them, know that on Sat. 12/3 a group of people will be protesting the Miss Maryland contest. I received a phone which stated that the contestants will be wearing real fur. They are protesting the killing of beautiful animals being killed for their fur. They stated they are drowned, and also others was they are killed, sorry I can't remember them. I guess I toned them out it was so sad. They plan on going to Hagerstown at around 12:45 pm to protest. I will not be going but I hope it is peaceful and proves a point that faue fur is just as beautiful and no animal had to die so it can be warn as a coat. A lot cheaper too! Let me know how you feel.
 
Matthew Dunlop
Matthew Dunlop 7:38pm. A good time to leave Uni... :/
 
Stanley Chijioke Onyekwere
Stanley Chijioke Onyekwere I need a virgin to chat with me.
 
Veronica Ramos
Veronica Ramos BEEN UP SINCE 8AM RUNNING ERRANDS.....CANT WAIT TO GO HOME AND START SOME MOLE AND RICE SINCE I DIDNT GET TO MAKE MY CHICKEN SOUP YESTERDAY.....I GOTTA MAKE IT FAST CAUSE IVE GOT TO BE AT WORK IN A HOUR....
 
Poorem Tamu
Poorem Tamu 2day i m vry happy 2 fine my body vry well aftar a long time.
 
Tanner Kenney
Tanner Kenney I'm off like foreskin on a jew!
 
Wanda Colon
Wanda Colon omg...bust a mean grub....thanks god.....bless......
 
Anna McKinney
Anna McKinney SO SAD...please put this on your status if u know, are related to, divorced from or dated someone who suffers from Stupidity. People need to understand that stupidity is real and should be taken seriously. You could be sitting next to a stupid person right now. There is still no known cure for stupidity and Sympathy Does Not Help. Sometimes a 2x4 to the back of the head helps, but not a lot. But we can raise awareness! 53% wont re-post this because they don't know how to copy and paste
 
Brooke Gerrard
Brooke Gerrard Everitt loves looking at our christmas tree and hell yes i said CHRISTMAS TREE.... At my house there isnt a holiday tree but a christmas tree!
 
Sierra Blaze
Sierra Blaze Don't hold back your tears from falling Don't pretend they're for me darling You can tell me I'm not the one I know the sun is shining somewhere on someone It's only rain it doesn't mean the day is over It don't change the way I feel it doesn't change a thing It's only rain, it's only rain It's only rain, it's only rain, yes it is
 
Scott Cook
Scott Cook In all honesty I just wanna be a bachlor again, and let the hands of fate rule again!!!
 
Shelise Medley
Shelise Medley Happy First Of The Month FBF if you got your check dont spend it all today, you'll need it to do a little shopping! I cant wait 2 DRIVE 2 our bookclub meeting this month with Kyndra Nicole,Barker KMariebarker,Cheryl Bishop, Gayle Elkins-Barber,Dimitria Dimitra Peters-Hollins, and LaQuita Parnell! we always have a blast! Im rolln yall!
 
Felicia Oakley
Felicia Oakley Well we took a nap from 11-1. Best nap ever, now playing again.
 
Irene Hamilton
Irene Hamilton I hate when you get the "Your JUST a mom?" or "Do you ever work?" Uhhh yes, I am a Mom ! That makes me an alarm clock, cook, maid, waitress, teacher, nurse, handyman, security officer, photographer, counselor, chauffeur, event planner, personal assistant, ATM & I scare away the boogie man. I don't get holidays, sick pay or days off. I work through the DAY & NIGHT. I am on call 24/7 for the rest of my life. And that's just my first job... BEING A MOM!! :) I may not be anything to you but I am everything to someone! Re-post if you are a PROUD MOM !!!! ♥ (greatest job on earth)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment