Friday, December 2, 2011

Uhgg Peoplee Kill Mee Likee am i That Important To You That You Have My name In Your Mouth Lmaoo i Throw No Subbs This is For

Darenda Willams
Darenda Willams Uhgg . Peoplee Kill Mee Likee am i That Important To You That You Have My name In Your Mouth Lmaoo . & i Throw No Subbs This is For Danielle .
 
Rod Ulis
Rod Ulis I got a lot of swag...
 
Thad Smith
Thad Smith ILL FIGHT FO WITH YA ...ILL ROB WIT YA ..ILL KILL WIT YA..NIGGAS WILL SHOT YU IN YO BACK IN CUT YO THROTE....KEEP IT TO REALL...I FEEL Betrayed...COLD HEART...I KNO ITS 1 PROSON WHO WILL NOT BETRAYED ME ...IM MY BROTHERS KEEPER...LIL BOOSIE SAID NO NEED FOR FRIENDS..FUCK FRIENDS CUZ THEY TRUN INTO BUSTER..THATS HOW IM FEELING RIGHT NOW...IFEEL LIKE FRIENDS ANIT NOTHEN TO ME..I DONT NEED THEM ...IN YU 100 BE DAT IN YU GREEN ..DONT COME MY WAY ...I DIDNT PUT NO NAMES LOL DATS DA FUNNY PART..YU CAN ALWAYS PICK OUT THE REALL FROM DA FAKE...RULEE # 5 SHOW NO LOVE.. LOVE WILL GIT YU KILLED ..NEVER FIGHT OVA A GIRL ..WHEN YU GO TO JAIL SHE GOIN TO FUCK WIT YO FRIENDS...LISTEN TO LIL WAYNE HOW TO HATE.. SMH I STILL LUV YU MY NIGGA
 
Doris Nnake
Doris Nnake If I have offended u in anyway frm january till now, pls jst send me recharge card so I culd call u to apologize. ehn, am waiting am nt joking am serious abt it am waiting. ciao
 
Samantha Stone Craig
Samantha Stone Craig My husband and me are trying to teach are 2yr old how to ride his training bike, Michael came up with a great idea. He propped the training wheels up so the tires aren't touching the ground, so are son can get the feel of pushing the pedals round and round. This worked great he is already a pro at riding his bike!! I am so happy!!
 
Tim Stanley
Tim Stanley Can't belive there is no beer I the house so iam havin to drink wine my god
 
Sarah El Garhy
Sarah El Garhy No privacy just for one day ........ if any one want to ask me any thing....... any thing i will answer directly>>>>>>>
 
Maryjane Hernandez
Maryjane Hernandez I sooooo... wanna watchin madea's big happy family seen previews looks hilarious...; )
 
Makaila Henderson
Makaila Henderson If FB was a school,I Will get a certificate for full attendance
 
Ronny Cornwell
Ronny Cornwell I have the best friends. Thanks guys nd u know who u r i hope
 
Francis Oldrock
Francis Oldrock im doing my best and thats to say, doing wat i kan do, thats in front of me. so here's to all yall who are just putting one foot in front of the other. thank u guys! i give me inspiration! just taking it easy for all us sinners out! peace
 
Kathy Allen
Kathy Allen is in bed with fever and chills. I so hate being sick. JEHOVAH RAPHA I need u. I need ur healing virture to flow through my body, from the top of my head to the souls of my feet. And I praise you for it right now. I am so thankful for my Saviour!
 
Connie Jo Russell Parker
Connie Jo Russell Parker Ok, I have been naughty and I have been nice, and I have been on here long enough that I need to get off and get something done worthwhile. To me, being with all my friends on here is always worthwhile, but other people in the house have different opinions---when nothing gets done!! Oh well, I will be back--you all know me better than that!!! Rain, sleet, hail and snow, there is facebook and Connie Jo!!! LOL
 
Newera Autonbikeclubusa
Newera Autonbikeclubusa INTERNATIONAL NEW ERA! AC/MC(T.E.A.M) TOY/COAT DRIVE/X-MAX PARTY DOING DOWN ON 12/3/11 DONATIONS IS FM 4PM-8PM N X-MAS FM 9PM - UNTILL ALL GOING DOWN @ BLACK FALCONS CLUB HOUSE 523 BRUCKNER BLVD BRONX NY 10455 (2 PART EVENT) IF U DONATE I WILL BE GIVING A TIX FOR THE X-MAS PARTY N IF U DON'T BRING ANYTHING IT WILL $10 TO GET IN @ 9PM-UNTILL!
 
Brianna Taylor
Brianna Taylor I always get ppl mad at me ...........#why
 
Brandi Lee Johnston
Brandi Lee Johnston I like it when I'm at school and get 3 emails from my cable company saying they're confirming that I've added HBO, Cinemax, and the Fishing Network to my cable. I haven't even logged into my cable account recently...
 
Zac Frazier
Zac Frazier Take these feelings away from me, I show you everything, now you hate who I am.
 
Paul Quevedo
Paul Quevedo "when the world went to shit I didn't let it take me down with it"
 
Kris Luna
Kris Luna Swear i hate pple dat envy! Therz always dat 1 person dat tries 2 bring u down. Its all good though WHEN EVR 1 DOOR CLOSES 1 MRE OPENS! :) JS
 
Dave Larcombe-Ghosthunter
Dave Larcombe-Ghosthunter Just woke up. I was up till 8 in the morning watching TV cause of drinking that monster.
 
Cierra Belle Nealy
Cierra Belle Nealy I Love My Clostie A.L.B ^_^
 
LaMichael Lang
LaMichael Lang I lol at girls who get into more than 2 relationships per month......lol.....idiots
 
Daisy Lora
Daisy Lora My status is I'm a proud grandma to a baby girl born today at 12:58pm 7lbs I love her and janelle & Jaime for giving me the best x-mas ever tears in my eyes I love u Alaina welcome to the world!!!
 
Maurice Leflair
Maurice Leflair She Was A Prostitute Or Sumn Like It When I Meet Her! #Talkn Stupid#
 
Shay Howell
Shay Howell I'm gonna start a dream journal for the ridiculous dreams I get after eating bleu cheese.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment