Friday, December 2, 2011

I'm neither great nor intelligentu name it Its God at work performing wonders thru me Trust me guys paine ndekha sindingathe Sweetheart dont u know that when u lose me

Mervin Nkolokosa
Mervin Nkolokosa I'm neither great nor intelligent...u name it! Its God at work, performing wonders thru me. Trust me guys, paine ndekha sindingathe...!
 
Joseph David
Joseph David Sweetheart dont u know that when u lose me, u lose yourself? I'll be loyal before I lie and honored before I'm dishonest
 
Katt Icanbeurdaddie Smallz
Katt Icanbeurdaddie Smallz ppl need to learn from nd deal wit dey own mistakes...u cant keep blaming evrybdy nd evrythng around u..smh.nevaadullmoment#
 
Mayenziwe Ndlovu
Mayenziwe Ndlovu A part of me wants to leave u alone a part of me wants to say gudbye bt l am caught inbetween the two coz l realy wanna be with u bt smthng telling me l shud leave u alone
 
Ajna Bajrić
Ajna Bajrić http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHxOMk3ROSA zasto, zasto, zasto??? -sto si se rodila u ziwotu mom kad moram umrijeti ja u twom
www.youtube.com
www.balkanonline.eu
 
Tee Sofargoneoffkush Jones
Tee Sofargoneoffkush Jones Now be Honest y'all!!! I know all of the ppl on ur Facebook page ain't ur actually daily face2face friends right? But wouldn't u like 2 meet the ones that's not crazy and stalking u face2face?
 
Raven Gray
Raven Gray Some People Think its Wrong Being Single isnt Right But U Hurt the Right Person Ull B Wrong All Ur Life
 
Caroline Kaburu
Caroline Kaburu Thank u lord for u standby my side always, may ur name be praised forever n ever Amen.
 
Udruženje Feniks
Udruženje Feniks Tako je, kažu, govorio Dr Veselin Savić, neuropsihijatar. Držeći predavanje u Americi o razlici u navikama i mentalitetu Srba i Amerikanaca, Veselin Savić je istakao za njega presudan detalj: Naša carica Milica, kad joj je poginuo muž, otišla je u manastir, a na mestu gde ga je prvi put ugledala podigla crkvu (Ljubostinju), a vaša "princeza" Žaklina Kenedi posle pogibije Džona Kenedija je digla noge prvom bogatom Grku (Onazis) koji je na nju naišao. To je ogromna razlika medju nama i zato retko možemo da se razumemo.
 
Michelle Farda
Michelle Farda She felt sick for months with nausea, then she watched her feet swell & her skin stretch; she struggled to climb stairs, she got breathless quick; she suffered many sleepless nights. She then went through excruciating pain to bring me into this world. Then, she became my nurse, my chef, my maid, my chauffeur, my biggest fan, my teacher, & my best friend. She's struggled for me, cried over me, hoped the best for me, & prayed for me. Most of us take our mom for granted. Re-post if you love your mom, whether she is still on this earth or not. I ♥ U Mom
 
Matshepo Thalakgale
Matshepo Thalakgale Wish u we myne shit!
 
Johnson Bill
Johnson Bill For all My Chemawa folks. Does any of u remember that on week where everyone was getting fuck with by some spirits? Some dumb fucks that was playing with some kind of cards and opened the gates of hell and everyone got fucked with. That shit was crazy.........still runs chills through my spine.
 
Kiara Jackson Forever-Kam's
Kiara Jackson Forever-Kam's Headin to work!_! Lookin like Im looking (extra good) lol. Enjoying life & all the obstacles I come to face :). Oan--> I wanna date I dont wanna move in wit u be engaged or be any1's woman right now. Im 21 & im not ready to play house. My son has his momma daddy aunties & uncles & is happy so I dont have to settle down jus yet.... so who wants to take me out?? Lol
 
Alex Anna Gstar-shan Bagnall
Alex Anna Gstar-shan Bagnall Bradley Connor Ward love u babiee boyy xxx <3
 
Dwayne Barnwell
Dwayne Barnwell people is really funny i don't like people an it's o.k cause i stay to myself soooo when i say fuck u an u think im talkin about u i am so when u see me address it k ps it's not that hard to see me im around get in to it!!!!!!
 
Hsls Proložac
Hsls Proložac Poštovani uredniče ili tko je već ovaj članak napisao, HSLS je užasnut ovim člankom jer se jeftinim forama nagovara ljude da svoj glas u nedjelju daju za HDZ i Željku Kerumu jer je gosp. Kerum obećao 20 000 kuna pomoći za Žive Jaslice. Postavlja se pitanje kako je to Željko Kerum odjednom postao dobrotvor dok njegove radnice rade za 1800 kuna plaću te svoje dobavljače ne isplaćuje i tjera ih u propast. Postavlja se pitanje kako to gosp. Željko Kerum nije pomogao do sada brojnim udrugama iz Prološca i Imotske krajine kada su ga one tražile pomoć? Kako to da se načelnik gosp. Lasić odlučio potražiti pomoć za Žive jaslice kada ga do sada nikad nije bila briga za to? Žalostan je ovaj Vaš članak jer građanke i građane (a u nedjelju birače) smatrate ovcama koje će nam mig odnosno obećanje gosp. Keruma i gosp. Lasića iz gore navedenih razloga podržati njihovu političku opciju. HSLS građanke i građane ne smatra takvima, stoga vjerujemo da će dobar dio njih svoje povjerenje pokloniti i drugim strankama, a najviše HSLS-u koji ne poznaje ovakve "volovske" kampanje.
udarnonews.net
U veseloj i optimističnoj atmosferi održan je predizborni skup HDZ-a u općini Proložac, pokraj Imotskog. U velikoj dvorani i ispred nje, okupilo se vi...
 
Molatedi Koloke
Molatedi Koloke Hel i luvd ha n nev cheatd on ha since da day i met ha,bt u knw they they always take ur love or grantd.
 
Endjambi Obed
Endjambi Obed M jst mizup wth evry body only nt u..lol
 
Vivian Gina Clement
Vivian Gina Clement Even if handcuff is made with 100 pct diamon may it never touch ur hands & if HIV become visa to europ and america may u remain in naija 4ever. Wont u say amen, gudnity my frnds.
 
Kyle Terry
Kyle Terry Holla if u hear me!!
 
Chris Pittman
Chris Pittman When u think some thing is good yea do some thing good bout it don't just leave it.
 
Urban Wilson
Urban Wilson When u carry a Bible, the devil gets a headache. When u open it, he collapses. When he see's u reading it, he faints. When he see's u living it. .... he flees. And just when ur about 2 re-post this, he will try & discourage you. I just defeated him. Like, Copy & paste if ur in God's Army
 
Rangarirai Ganyeka
Rangarirai Ganyeka Pipo hw u doin
 
Sarah Thomas
Sarah Thomas A BOY keeps a password on his cellphone while a MAN is confident enough to say"Baby can u answer tht for me!"A BOY runs the streets&chills with his friends while a MAN is enjoying time with his woman.A BOY complains about spending too much time with his women,a MAN plans vacations&getaways because he is wise enough to notice tomorrow isn`t promised!A BOY tells his women all the things she does wrong,a MAN acknowledges his women and her hard work!A BOY will read this and think this is about him&A MAN will read this& thorughly acknowledge wht he need to fix in this relationship-REPOST IF U AGREE
 
Chihiro Yamamoto
Chihiro Yamamoto オトコから見た理想のハナヨメ 「こんな女性なら結婚したい!」はオトコとオンナでこんなに違う! 結婚したいけど「なにかが足りない?」と悩んでいるアナタのための ハナヨメ指数を今すぐチェック! http://apps.facebook.com/hanayomekentei/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment