Friday, December 2, 2011

i love u My friends Allah aap sab ko kush rakhe I just noticed that today is dec 1 sooo my 20th birthday is in twenty days heck ya I love my

Shah Faisal
Shah Faisal i love u My friends. Allah aap sab ko kush rakhe.
 
Latosha Yount
Latosha Yount I just noticed that today is dec 1 sooo my 20th birthday is in twenty days! heck ya!
 
Louise Loves'Hns Campagna
Louise Loves'Hns Campagna I love my BESTIE,she bought me a Tree Topper for my CHRISTMAS TREE..I love you ur the BEST!!
 
Graeme Brattle
Graeme Brattle A post from young Hassey: 'When you have to make a choice and don't make it, that is in itself a choice'. Every day I am required to make choices and I know for a fact that on some days I do a better job of it than on others. Choices have consequences, and so it then becomes my responsibility to then make another choice once those consequences reveal themselves. With the learnings gained from the experience I should on the second time around make a choice that will better provide the outcome sought than the first choice achieved. Yes, it is all about living and learning. May you all make great choices today!
 
Anna Lexa
Anna Lexa Peste-un oarecare plouă ... Ploua de o lună şi mai plouă încă două Peste-un oarecare plouă ... Şi plouă-atât de tare, de-i rupe sufletu-n două Dar un oarecare speră Că mâine nu e înc-o zi în care disperă Fiindcă-un oarecare ştie Tot ce-nseamnă foame, ruşine sau chirie Din partea lui poate să plouă Oricum ia fiecare zi ca pe-o viaţă nouă
www.versuri.ro
Arhivă de versuri româneşti şi străine, trimite versurile proprii, caută sau cere versurile dorite.
 
King Sie Gaines
King Sie Gaines TO THE HOUSE ON THECALL OF DUTY MW3 UP ON THE 80 INCH B4 I GO TO WORK
 
Jessica Cardenas
Jessica Cardenas Tryin to finish Tiffanies baby book before i start my liddo mans.. Damn my bak is killing me..
 
Juliette Miles
Juliette Miles I just never ever thought I could have friends that could not support my work. If this is spam to you. I apologize. I had a life time friend write me and say I was bullying her to LIKE my pages and that my FRIENDS are not my clients. I don't sell anything on my pages. My heart is racing just remembering her words. FB is amazing and social media is so powerful. We can make a difference with the energy we put out. Don't ever forget that. Thank God!! I teach don't let anyone put your light out!! She almost did!! In fact my journey seminar is offered on my all my PAGES for FREE just for joining and of course all my service information is provided if anyone wants them. I'm just one person trying to make a difference. I want to be a good friend, person and coach to anyone who needs me.
 
Caleb Grant
Caleb Grant i see candy and turn into a little kid again
 
Bobby Osborne
Bobby Osborne This happens every December,b ut I can't believe w're this close to the end of another year. Holy crap1
 
Rawket Bullock
Rawket Bullock Damn, I wish I was born with an extra finger. I would have hands! I would whoop yall niggas asses on my momma. Haha
 
Cera Johnson
Cera Johnson Nothing says "I have an IQ of less than 40" better than the statment you just made.
 
Ken White
Ken White Big & Little's For Lunch....Should I get the burger (One of the best in the city), or the Whitefish Poboy?
 
Rolando Hernandez
Rolando Hernandez Damit I got Ben gay in my eye now is watery
 
Danielle Brimhall Mortensen
Danielle Brimhall Mortensen I am glad that i was your number 10 person. :)
 
Shayna Ra'Shelle Hanks
Shayna Ra'Shelle Hanks soo, i'm totally going to the movies this weekend with sooomebodyy :D i cant wait!
 
Barbara Stewart
Barbara Stewart Would someone tell me where the holiday lights, silver bells, and jingle bells go. Also when I opened my Winter Farm everything to do with the penguins disappeared. Anyone know where they went after I finished the last quest for them? grrrr!
 
Kevin Lemuel Rios Schroeder
Kevin Lemuel Rios Schroeder Oh yeah tonight i go clubbing.. hmm what to wear.. haha going to be fun!. hmm other then that.. mood:extatic.. woot! your all invited :]
 
Kylie Massart
Kylie Massart I forgot how much I liked rolos...
 
Paul Villarreal
Paul Villarreal Well getn Out o today goin to get if u want to see me catch me before I get too far gone if u can dat is
 
Mule BarnSaloon
Mule BarnSaloon HI EVERYONE!!! Just wanted to let everyone know there have been a few changes here at the Mule Barn Saloon! We will no longer be open on friday nights :( We will only open on the Saturday nights that we have an event booked. So we will be open this saturday dec 3rd, and we will have the OU/OSU Bedlam Game playing starting at 7pm doors open at 6pm!!! Following the game OUTLAW SON will be playing!!! The next saturday that we will be open is NEW YEARS EVE dec 31st! We will have Steve Smith and The Boondokkerz playing!!! We have been having GREAT turnouts for our events, but on the nights were open with nothing goin on are not as busy as we had hoped, so this is why we will only open on event nights. starting in January we will have at a minium of 2 events per month! But I plan on trying to have an event booked every saturday!!! And we wont only just be booking bands, but will be having all kinds of events! Like a cage fight, Stand up comedian and other things that nobody does around this area!!! So we hope EVERYONE will still continue to show up to all our upcoming events!!!! I WILL KEEP EVERYONE POSTED ON ALL OUR UPCOMING EVENTS!!!!! THANK YOU
 
Trudy Bunnell Ayen
Trudy Bunnell Ayen Don't need an angel on top of my tree, I already have one in heaven looking down on me. Put this as your status if you have someone in heaven you wish could be here for Christmas
 
Hillary Arinda
Hillary Arinda naaye wat hapan 2de tat i ddnt kno abt???? Im seein ol ese posts abt a sunsas hare n pips goin 'wat a day.........' sme 1 pliz fill me in.........!!!!!
 
Donna Marie
Donna Marie I want a Smashburger burger and sweet potato fries really, really bad. Who wants to go with me?
 
Stuart Hill
Stuart Hill For those of you who are offended by people saying Merry Christmas, you might wanna delete me!! I plan on saying it ALOT this year... I celebrate Christmas for its true meaning and not just because it's a holiday! So happy holidays, forget that... I wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment