Friday, December 2, 2011

http:blogtomshardwarecom201111samsungssd830contest There is a contest going on to win a more efficient version of hard drives called SSD's What you have to do is explain to your mom why she would

Matthew Lodevico
Matthew Lodevico http://blog.tomshardware.com/2011/11/samsung-ssd-830-contest/ There is a contest going on to win a more efficient version of hard drives called SSD's. What you have to do is explain to your mom why she would want one instead of a normal hard drive. The comments fall into making an anology to what an ssd does, explain in a more technical why that doesn't lower her to a simple house wife, or some short summation that would be a good slogan. You should read some of them because there sexist as fuck.
blog.tomshardware.com
 
Amanda Hart
Amanda Hart Dear bullies, See that boy you made fun of for reading a book? Last night his best friend committed suicide. See that girl you called fat? She is starving herself. See that old man you just made fun of cause of the ugly scars? He fought for our country. See that young boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. Repost this if you are against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't
 
Marcus Handley
Marcus Handley I need a ride I locked myself out
 
James T. Murphy
front.moveon.org
What's the reason for opposing this again?
 
Ji Seung Min
Ji Seung Min 아 진짜 완전 대박 레알 겁나 잠안와
 
Kim King
Kim King Its a beautifull sunny day
 
Laron Blu Quarker
Laron Blu Quarker In my llcool j voice im going bacc to cali cali cali bacc on Texas soil had a great time witt all my fam and most of all my baby sister
 
Jamaal Dwayne Robinson
Jamaal Dwayne Robinson Look at their schedule and compare it to O-States (about to post) and you tell me who has actually had the tougher schedule... And this is for those who actually have paid attention to THIS SEASON and know something about football (not just a name on a jersey) I just want ya to at least take an unbiased look. Unbiased, meaning hold your prejudgemental opinions to yourselves (Big12 & SEC fans alike)
alabama.rivals.com
Alabama Crimson Tide Football, Basketball, Baseball and Recruiting indepth news coverage, stats, schedules, depth charts and merchandise. - Statistics
 
StarrzOutspoken PardonMe Correia
StarrzOutspoken PardonMe Correia My workout was official today... Walked 6.5 miles... I'ma bad sistah... I also have a ways to go... U know u've gained hella weight when ppl tell u that u USED TO BE Skinny but daaaayum ur FAT... WOOOOW!! Whatever happen to tact ijs... Im PLEASANTLY PLUMP LMAO <3
 
Stephanie Johnson
www.godvine.com
This is probably the most touching video you'll see in a long time. Nine beagles that spent their entire lives in a lab were rescued, and this is the video of them experiencing it for the first time. A must see.
 
Michele Tummino
Michele Tummino I have 7 days to bring you awarness about aplastic anemia. If you know me, you know what I have been through and you know someone with this lfe threatening disease. Bring awareness to those on your friends list. Be the match, be the one to save a life, get out and donate blood or marrow @ www.marrow.org
marrow.org
National Marrow Donor Program — Entrusted to operate the C.W. Bill Young Cell Transplantation Program, including Be The Match Registry®.
 
Monique Davis
Monique Davis It's official: I'm taking a semester to study abroad! I talked to Corlia Harrington, founder of The Bun Company today and she encouraged me not to miss out on that opportunity. I'll be going in the fall of next year which will push my graduation out for one semester. I'll only have one class left though, so I can take the plunge.
 
Dave Sutcliffe
Dave Sutcliffe is it bad too still feel tired after a 12hr sleep!!! got up an hr ago and still feel knackered!!!
 
Mark Fallon
Mark Fallon Industry party tonight, the jmd happy hour tomorrow, 3 birthday party’s around DC Sat, b-day brunch Sunday in crystal city, 3 dry days, then next Thursday I have the Civil awards ceremony, then a boys night out (strip clubs) while the wives have a house party, another industry party Saturday, and I am throwing a house party Monday night the 12th, the Tuesday morning building breakfast, Tuesday night happy hour to shop the downtown holiday market by portrait gallery, wed facilities luncheon, Wednesday night happy hour with a couple home from Germany, Friday our Civil Management group Happy Hour and I still have to fit in the 8 or so component "lunches" or so that I’m always invited too…. Now that I wrote it all down I’m kinda scared, my liver trembles!!!!
 
Bea Susini Calabrese
Bea Susini Calabrese Marriage is like a deck of cards. All you need in the beginning is two hearts and a diamond. After 10 years you need a club and spade. :)
 
Majestic Mkt
Majestic Mkt Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? Stop by MAJESTIC MARKET for pre-made gift baskets. Also made to order!!!! 10% off pre-made baskets for a limited time only! While supplies last
 
Alyssa Edmonds
Alyssa Edmonds just got my hurrr diddd and i look fly..of courseeeeeee! :) out to smoke a blizzzyyy! cells gooood i guesssss
 
Helen Fsas Lapping
Helen Fsas Lapping had a great time with my girlie... =D transformeeeeers tonight =D and got my gorgeous fimberlicious saturday night <3
 
Jj Curry
Jj Curry In a fucked up mood i put up with alot of bs and dont say shit about it but now muhfuckaz finna make me turn into the person i try not to be.....I'M ASKING THE LORD WHY ME??????????
 
Tracey Engelhardt
Tracey Engelhardt Who actually reads my posts? Let's see who reads this entirely. Leave me a one-word comment. That starts with the third letter of your first name. It can only be one word! Then copy this to your wall so I can leave a word for you. Don't just post a word and not copy; that's no fun....
 
John Capello
John Capello You need to watch this. JFK argued strongly for tax cuts to reduce unemployment. Although not a big JFK fan I can see how his friends and adisors were so devoted.
www.youtube.com
Outtakes with President John F. Kennedy during an NBC-TV interview on September 9, 1963, two months before JFK's assassination. Chet Huntley and David Brinkl...
 
Jessica PinkzebraBarbieprincess Jordan
Jessica PinkzebraBarbieprincess Jordan Ugh sometimes i hate when i don't follow my first mind because my second mind can get me a whole lot of trouble!!! #SoSerious
 
China Gomez
China Gomez I HAVE NOW HAPPY AND CONTENTED...CO'Z I HAVE NOW A PEACE OF MIND! AND THANKS FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO VERY MUCH AFFECTED FOR MY BAD COMMENTS AND MY STATEMENTS HERE IN FB. GOODLUCK GUYS!
 
Sue Ward
Sue Ward only 2lb togo and i will have lost a stone!!!
 
Clay Smith
Clay Smith "You don't ask a wolverine who he is." - Jeremy Rogers
 

No comments:

Post a Comment