Friday, December 2, 2011

i dont no y many guys like sex in any relationship wit dem nd girls Well i felt never like singing the blues when city win united lose oh city

Bukola Ashabiade Kaosara
Bukola Ashabiade Kaosara i dont no y many guys like sex in any relationship wit dem nd girls
 
Colin Ctwd Bell
Colin Ctwd Bell Well i felt never like singing the blues when city win united lose oh city you got me singing the blues
 
Kierra Allen
Kierra Allen I have the greatest friends ever.. :)
 
Mary Chilson
Mary Chilson Sometimes I HATE these games I had 23 crowns in Castleville and today I only have 9 WHERE did they go I did spend them and don't know how to get them back If this is the way they are going to play the game I will Quit
 
Tristan Gist
Tristan Gist I ask the lord to protect and guide my family in the right direction. Because I fight everyday for my families bond.so I ask God to strengthen me enough to keep my together
 
Jasmine PooderButt McDowell
Jasmine PooderButt McDowell I HATE WEN PPL SAY(MALES&&FEMALES) I DON KNOE IF I WANNA BE WITT YU BUTT I DO.. DEN WEN IT GETT DOWN TO IT YU ASKIN DAHT PERSON IF DEY WANNA BE WITT YU DEY DID BRING DU SITUATION UP YU DID., DERE FOR YU NEED TU BE DU ONE ANSWERIN DAHT QUESTION !! #MAKE.UR.DECISION
 
Mindy Slater Brown
Mindy Slater Brown the first batch of My Mother-in-law's fudge has been completed!! It is cooling now, and will need to pass Ken's taste test, however, I think I nailed it. I have taken the honor of this family recipe, so that is carried on when Dottie decides she no longer wants to do this. I burned my hand only once, which is better than last year. Sorry, but this batch is spoken for by my friends at Saturday's cookie exchange. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
 
Karen Garcia
Karen Garcia Juan Garcia so yyea tomorrow...03.02.10....see you monday take care while im gone i know i seemed like a bitch this morning but just kno i love you...everybody hits a rough patch :(
 
Kelondria WaitnPatiently Bolling
Kelondria WaitnPatiently Bolling damn B**** why YU mad is it sumthin i did or is it sumthin Ii said cuz yu jockin hard""...
 
Francis Chen
Francis Chen The more subtext I know about the film, the more I like it. The deleted scenes would have made alot of sense to it though. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlPRe9peigI
www.youtube.com
Subscribe http://ow.ly/3UVvY | Facebook http://ow.ly/3UVxn | Twitter http://ow.ly/3UVyA Release Date: 2 March 2011 Genre: Comedy | Drama | Fantasy Cast: Than...
 
Kasha BigprityDiva Hudson
Kasha BigprityDiva Hudson My neice came thru to help me for a lil while and i was tellin her about this dude that approached me on a bike and i said whats he gonna do for me im driving hes riding a bike and she said you pay for gas and he gets free air! that shit had me rolling!
 
Shannon Voller
Shannon Voller If there ugly im not getting them but i need opinions.. http://store.nike.com/gb/en_gb/product/sweet-classic-low-canvas-id-shoe/?piid=22922#?pbid=2685111
 
Tim Reynolds
Tim Reynolds It diesnt need to be thanksgiving for me to be thankful for all my friends and family who help and support me. Know that it is appreciated, and I definite how hard it would be without you!
 
Anthony Prather
Anthony Prather I want all of my Facebook friends to comment on this status, sharing how you met me. But I want you to lie. That's right, just make it up. After you comment, coppy and paste this to your wall so I can do the same.
 
Titu Love
Titu Love Tummy pains are crazy:(I need a doctor
 
Blake Michelle Nieves
Blake Michelle Nieves I cant wait til christmas break ! I want to see my sis bianca and have her come over. and go to her house hopefully! I miss and love her so much:)
 
Erin Nelson
Erin Nelson I hate the flute with a passion!!!!'
 
Jose Fenumbras Medina
Jose Fenumbras Medina out from work, now uni... bed i miss u
 
Emmie Featherstone
Emmie Featherstone feels so sorry for Ian Fitzpatrick and Michelle Coombes today. Wish I could do more :-(
 
Kristopher Mizell
Kristopher Mizell gettin preparations for home ready...just hope this visit isn't as bad as my past few ones...i just need a nice relaxing one this time...please
 
Liz Lloyd
Liz Lloyd Well have to get diapers today an whips hope to start training emma potty training I cant believe how fast time is going its nuts
 
Juan Pelaez
Juan Pelaez i need to roll one and just forget about life and its bullshit and just see the beauty of it maryjane can do that
 
ElRochard Djshotti Harris
ElRochard Djshotti Harris SHOUT OUT TO Diddy AND THE ENTIRE Bad Boy Records FAMILY I AM SO EXITED TO BE APART OF SUCH A WONDERFUL EMPOWERING MOVEMENT I LOOK FORWARD TO GETTIN IT WITH YOU ALL SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO Cassie FOR PUTTING ME ON! NOW IN THE WORDS OF DIDDY "LET'S WORK PEOPLE!"
 
Fasinu Tolulope
Fasinu Tolulope Sometin on ma mind but i must let it out bt 2 wu??? One of d tins dat piss me off...
 
Patricia Groves
Patricia Groves Been a long and stressful day for me today even i might be stressed out i have to still cook supper and help scottie when he gets home
 

No comments:

Post a Comment