Friday, December 2, 2011

A year ago today my bestfriend and I were in Vegas at the NFR; great memories Now a year later a beautiful baby boy was born to two new proud

Jessica Ishler-Bagley
Jessica Ishler-Bagley A year ago today my bestfriend and. I were in Vegas at the NFR...;) great memories. Now a year later a beautiful baby boy was born to two new proud parents!!
 
Wilfred Christopher
Wilfred Christopher I HV 3 PUPPIES 4SALE PUTTBULL MIX WITH AMERICAN BULLDOG INBOX ME IF INTERSTEAD
 
Taylor Allen
Taylor Allen I FELL EMBAREST
 
Rachel Babic
Rachel Babic I try to help u and be a good friend and what do i get in return SHIT. #bitchesbitchesbitches
 
Lucy Ann Peters
Lucy Ann Peters went to school happy, came home mad, wish i made a big accomplishment like Kendera :$
 
Mie Ann Fedoc Condino
Mie Ann Fedoc Condino Goodnight guys.. Gonna sleep now.. I need extra energy tomorrow for an extra job.. Godbless us all.
 
Valerie Cantu
Valerie Cantu I guess I really am stupid >:(
 
Monique Hernandez
Monique Hernandez I couldn't wake up to a better morning... What a great day so far
 
Mary Rose Dela Cierra
Mary Rose Dela Cierra All my life... Without a doubt I gave you All my life Now and forever Till the day I die You and I will share
 
Henry Berroa
Henry Berroa Sorry for being late but you guys are amazing!!!! Thanks for all of the b day shout outs I love you guys! I realized that I'm a quality dude cause of all the quality friends and fam I got! You guys are simply the best!!!!
 
Exile Lisa
Exile Lisa i thought this was suspose to be a game for fun. why does people get so hateful about things?
 
Caspier Jones
Caspier Jones been looking at tattoos me and abbie have picked one :L gunna get it done soon i think <3
 
Twigg Mackall
Twigg Mackall Work tym! Proud 2 say i hava J O B! Sumthn betta thn nuffn! THANK GOD 4 DAT!!! #HeTHabOss
 
Chris Moncus
Chris Moncus I love MpixPro. Their service is amazing. My clients' Christmas cards are arriving the day after I order them.
 
Kevin Scooty Hughley
Kevin Scooty Hughley LMS!!IF U GOT REAL FRIENDS DAT U CAN DEPEND ON I BET NO ONE LIKE MY SAT
 
Brandi Swenson Gilster
Brandi Swenson Gilster ok ok... No more procrastinating..... off to workout I go!!!! :0(
 
Daniel Toscano
Daniel Toscano CHECK OUT MY MUSIC VIDEO..THANKS
www.youtube.com
Waddup people, this is a deep track for me, I was lost in thought while I was writing this. Enjoy. You can purchase the track for only .99 cents on iTunes. S...
 
Michele Neff-Shearin
Michele Neff-Shearin Singing Jingle Bells drunk : Laura Marie Vogel! Spiking the egg nog : Bonnie Riley Falls into the christmas tree : Mark Bobak ... ... Dancing nude with just a Santas hat & bells: Carla Lewis Moore Changing the names on presents : Renee St. Pierre Darbyshire Swears they really saw a reindeer: Heather Shamp Mitchell Drunk and don't know whats going on : Melody Rose Enloe Herr Outside cussing out the snowman : Lori Prall Jeffries Passed out makin angels in the snow: Larr Slick Arrested for throwing snowballs at the police: D. thompson OMG.. that is just too funny! Some I could see.. but some I could not!
 
Erika Weed Montez
Erika Weed Montez My phone is dead...and my charger broke. Have to get a new one this weekend. If you need to get a hold of me, e-mail me or call Gabe. That's what most of you do anyways...since I never answer my phone, just txts. lol
 
Mancoba Victor
Mancoba Victor wel i knw um overreactin bt av gt no choic, um blockin ds ppl nw!sebayongcolela
 
Netta Farrior
Netta Farrior I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO GET MY MOTHER FOR X-MAS.. ANY SUGGESTION???
 
Shaz Quirk
Shaz Quirk ��;��.��sΔ9=ì��y���v�����øz���4h>Å���s�ñù���:òÜü���9HÜΨ��s4(�&���qü�N�� vzÑù�A���é*�� ��J����ΘMì��m���v��hyæ����u�8=G����ÆΛv�A��8?f��� :��ù�� vz�����9��v��r=(�&��a�
 
Tyeisha God-inme Tyson
Tyeisha God-inme Tyson for i know the plans i have for you declares the lord plans to prosper you and not to harm you plans to give you hope and a future. jeremiah 29;11 people of god trust in the lord because he knows whats best for you your plans is not his plans so just let daddy god have control of your future and dreams. and know that it will work out for his glory

Likes

Tyeisha God-inme Tyson
 
Emmanuel Robert Gambriel
Emmanuel Robert Gambriel DOCTOR!!! i think you tied my stitches too tight!
 
Tara Coyle
Tara Coyle Name I was given: Ryan Do I know a Ryan: Yes:) Have I ever hugged a Ryan: Yeup :) Have I ever kissed a Ryan : Yup :B Have I ever went out with a Ryan : No :L Like for a name :).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment