Friday, December 2, 2011

GUD MORNING: HAVE A NICE DAY Aint been to crows nest in a min its only rite that i fall thru tonite Lehhggggooo smooth Feeln lost inna place a

Itachi Akatzuki
Itachi Akatzuki GUD MORNING:-)) HAVE A NICE DAY
 
Tytiana Graddick
Tytiana Graddick Aint been to crows nest in a min its only rite that i fall thru tonite .... Lehhggggooo smooth !
 
Keith Barak Osama
Keith Barak Osama Feeln lost inna place a dnt belong! Outside ma confort zone! Dnt wanna be but have to be! This must be how GOD feels when he do things out of love n not cause he wants to! "BOSS!" IS "BOSS!"
 
Brandon Moss
Brandon Moss scientists have uncovered a new mayan artifact that shows that the world will not end for at least another century. So all the seniors this year should feel dumb for saying save the best for last because it has no relevance at all. lamp
 
Dustin Withrow
Dustin Withrow This guy is completely underutilized in the band now. If there is a "next album", please give this man some control!
 
Jennifer Brown
Jennifer Brown Today is a lucky day for me. Ten years ago i met the father of my children, my best friend. I love you so much Terry Glen Wopperer. I hope to be able to spend another 10 years and more we me. love yea
 
Bamshak Monday
Bamshak Monday Remember the lord ur God for a better life this season.
 
Matt Winney
Matt Winney time for a swim workout now i need to decide whether to go nude, speedo, or board shorts
 
Jose Antonio Gómez
Jose Antonio Gómez we got one more year till da world is over ain't dat a bitch
 
Loni Mykins
Loni Mykins My mate is establishing a longboards store and it's intending to turn into the best 1 on-line. you may want to have a appear right here http://www.longboardsco.com Affirmation without discipline is the beginning of delusion.
www.longboardsco.com
Longboards of all shapes including mini, pintail, downhill and cruisers. Completes all come with a deck, trucks, wheels and grip tape.
 
Dwan Brown
Dwan Brown Don't let the enemy fool you.... You do have a choice!!
 
Jayne Christian
Jayne Christian So this is what heat feels like:) Made it all the way to Dec 1st, love it, means you snuggle more and that my friends is not a bad thing:)))))) I don't suggest you try this unless you are a bit menopausal and or love to cuddle..............hee hee hee
 
James Hunter
James Hunter Don't need an angel on top of my tree, I have a few in heaven looking down on me ♥ .. Put this as your status if you have someone in heaven you wish could be here for Christmas
 
Dustin McLean
Dustin McLean Does anyone have a few little Lego people I could borrow?
 
John Sage
John Sage had a good day. key word had then odk wat happened. oh well things WILL get better
 
Pamela Currie-Campbell
Pamela Currie-Campbell Once a Man .. Twice a child..
 
Robert Edge
Robert Edge Wish i was a girl that way i could be with the one i love and people wouldnt be so quick to judge me. :(
 
Rae ToNice
Rae ToNice I can't wait to start to start this next phase in my life. See all the things I can accomplish when im not under restraint. Im contemplating whether I should play basketball in college. The funny thing is I don't even like sports. I think its a waste of brain power. Watched by the intellectually challenged
 
Kimberly Curry
Kimberly Curry Hope everybody is having a good day i am so far if u need me for something hit the cell Kim & Monk
 
Felipe Kenndy Matsuzaki
Felipe Kenndy Matsuzaki As vezes devemos fazer o coração manda... Mó vontade de matar a aula de ingles, mas não! Lado racional mandou ir, cheguei lá, devido à falta de energia não haverá aula....
 
Breann Bailey Wilburn
Breann Bailey Wilburn "In a way, I need a change from this burnout scene. Another time, another town another everything, but it's always back to you." -- O.A.R.
 
Liz Kelly Zook
Liz Kelly Zook Hey you! Yeah, you. Where you're going isn't any more imore important than where I'm going jackass! A turkey could drive more considerately.
 
Matthew Herod
Matthew Herod the nokia game boy and i have had some fun over our time 2getha... many ups n downs.. he's been thrown and dropped.. once spent a whole minute in a full sink but the bad ass brushed his shoulders off n marched on... 2day acquired a blackberry... gonna miss u fella but things just had to move forward eventually... give spect to the N75 peeps
 
Buck C Houghtaling
Buck C Houghtaling Well I get to submit my financial aid paperwork and application to CWU next month to start in the fall quarters CS program. 5 yrs for a BA with no high school and still holding a 3.0. Not going to complain.
 
Andrea Hernandez
Andrea Hernandez I'd rather have one true friend than to have a million that are two-faced. -.-
 

No comments:

Post a Comment