Friday, December 2, 2011

I want to take dis precious time to say thanks to sum of my facebook friends for ur prayers concerns thanks again a special thanks to my family thanks u

Thugness Smith
Thugness Smith I want to take dis precious time, to say thanks to sum of my facebook friends, for ur prayers, concerns, thanks again, a special thanks to my family thanks u guys hav been dere since day1, i love u! My mama has been released for da hosiptal! God is good!
 
Rodney Milus
Rodney Milus Feel like tacos 4 dinner. I guess I'll go 2 the store and make it happen. Hell I might plug up the blender and make drinks.
 
Victor TooShort Ramirez
Victor TooShort Ramirez I GOT 99 DONUTS CUZ RICK ROSS ATE 1....LOL
 
Hector Hernandez
Hector Hernandez Aki yo I my compa el Chivito asiendo tiempo
 
Aaron Porter
Aaron Porter Off to the Fab shop next week. Gettin certified for orbital welding.. not quite sure how I feel about it.
 
Sandipan Dutta
Sandipan Dutta GOD - "I can't b everywhere so I created MOTHERS" DEVIL - "I can't b everywhere so I created GIRLS" and laughs....... Haha GOD - Don't laugh, I have created BOYS to change them to MOTHERS again!
 
Tiffany HighFlyyella Eversley
Tiffany HighFlyyella Eversley I keep my circle small!.. Just because we speak doesnt make us cool & just because we are cool doesn't make us friends! #RNS
 
Billy Madison
Billy Madison My first real experience with a stalker,,,,,,this is not good,,,,,,,,,,,I have never met this person,,,,,,and won't,,,,,,,,,Whoooooooo who ,,, Well,,,I was warned,,,,,,I made mistakes,,,,,I am learning,,,,,NO STALKERS ALLOWED,,,,,LOL<,,
 
Heather Andes
Heather Andes Dearest VCU, RU, R-MC, and ODU, YOU HAVE MY INFORMATION, I KNOW IT. SEND ME A LETTER ALREADY. Love, me.
 
Maria Perez
Maria Perez Hate that I eat and still feel like im starving!
 
Myrna Meredith
Myrna Meredith Hi everyone, I am having a problem with my computer so may not beable to email for a couple of days!
 
Paula Kling Luciano
Paula Kling Luciano Rhapsody just blocked me because I was getting their customers in an uproar that it is actually illegal to sell accounts to a business that can not maintain the same level of service which it is obvious today that Rhapsody can not--many are upset telling them they suck but I said lawyer and they blocked me. Isn;t it funny. Whatever. It seems a lot of places don;t believe in free speech and personal opinions.
 
Red Manning
Red Manning A bitch gonna do n say watever to break red n varis up bt until I catch him doin some shit watever yall gotta say bout wat he do or doin I dnt fuckin care get in wea u fit inthats all im say tryin to break up wat we got will never happen u had him once I gotem now a baby dnt keep a nigga he here cause he wonna be here so dnt let it fool ya # sick of the petty shit really
 
Lee Miller
Lee Miller I have been buggin' the living Hell out of JT the guy that runs the music for WGRD in Grand Rapids Michigan to play Pop Evil's song In The Big House on the station for about 2 months now. I guess he is a big STATE fan...can't understand why the fucking song isn't on the radio in any event >_<
 
Robert Ford
Robert Ford FOR ALL OF US WHO MISSED GEEKS WEDDING.. PEP' THIS I LOVE iT! YO' Le Jon Guillory ,I LOVE IT BRO' TO COOL...
www.youtube.com
2011-11-25_19-39-56_887.3gp
 
Nofusi Fusa Mene
Nofusi Fusa Mene I mic u.....
 
Stanley David
Stanley David Pls am sorry..i never meant 2 hurt u.
 
Bryant Shan Cooper
Bryant Shan Cooper Ugh sick of drinking tea and eating soup...I have an appretite but i dnt wanna mess my stomach up more..
 
Lashe BlowWife Eddings
Lashe BlowWife Eddings Man i just read that girl comment talkn bout she rather be wifey than be babymama. GET EM!¡! #im telln u
 
Frank Stanger Jr.
Frank Stanger Jr. So i thought to my self n asked my self...................
 
Socrates Ezeamaka David Chuks
Socrates Ezeamaka David Chuks THERE ARE DIFFERENT TYPES OF DEMOCRACY WORLDWIDE, THE UNIVERSAL OR DICTIONARY MEANING NOT WITHSTANDNIG. I PREFER THE NIGERIAN TYPE: INCUMBENCY IS SOUL-TIED TO THE DEPENDENT NATIONAL ELECTORAL COMMISSION (DNEC), SO THEY HANDPICK WHO BECOMES THE PRESIDENT AND GOVERNORS. THE SAME GROUP IDNEC (INCUMBENT DEPENENT NATIONAL ELECTORAL COMMISSION) AT THE STATE LEVEL, THROUGH THE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY MEMBERS, HANDPICK WHO BECOMES AN LGA CHAIRMAN AND WHO BECOMES A COUNCELLOR. VERY SIMPLE AND EASY. NO NEED TO COUNT VOTES. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. 9ijaaaa. MY MOUTH WAN TEAR OO. ACTUALLY JEGA FORESAW THERE MIGHT NOT BE ANY NEED FOR VOTE COUNTING, THAT WAS WHY HE SPENT BILLIONS TO BUY SETS OF LAPTOP, WEBCAM, ORDINARY PRINTER AND MINIATURE THUMB SCANNER IN THE NAME OF DDC MACHINES. JEGA IS TOO MUCH. THE ONE WEY I CHOP NA MY OWN. HAA HAA HAA HAA HAA HAA HAA HAA HAA HAA HAA HAA HAA HAA HAA HAA HAA HAA HAA HAAAAAAA. THEY WOULD SIMPLY HAVE CONTRACTED MTN TO USE THOSE ONES MEANT FOR SIM CARD REGISTRATION. IT IS THE SAME COLLECTION - A WEBCAM, A LAPTOP AND A PRINTER = DDC MACHINE. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. MY MOUTH GO SOON TEAR. I CAN FEEL IT. WAIT !! MAY BE THEY HAD GOOD PLANS O. MAYBE, BECAUSE THERE ARE PLACES THE DDC MACHINE REGISTERED ONLY 1,000 PEOPLE BUT AFTER ELECTION, THE SAME PLACES CHURNED OUT MORE THAN 50,000 VOTES EACH. 9ija IS TOO MUCH. HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. YOU WHOM GOD RAISED FROM PERSON TO SOMEBODY, U HAVE FAILED THE ACID TEST IN THE BAPTISM OF FIRE. U HAVE LEFT GOVERNANCE TO PLAY POLITICS. HMMMM GOD IS WATCHING YOU.
 
Janet Hogan-meeks
Janet Hogan-meeks well i over did it getting the playroom ready for the new flooring, i did something to my wrist. it hurts! oh well playroom ready to go almost everything is out.
 
Makoto Hirano
Makoto Hirano I think this kind of thinking is correct.
newsfeed.time.com
 
Huey Bergeron
Huey Bergeron i wish i had an army of ghost bees. id call them boo bees.
 
Yemi Emina
Yemi Emina God u are everything i need. thank u 4 loving me so much.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment