Friday, December 2, 2011

i love rihanna's you da one 25 days of christmas challenge : 1212011 well im macking the female that i thought that loved me is acting childish so yeahh

JaliSsa Allen
JaliSsa Allen i love rihanna's "you da one"
 
Wiljy Sainvilier
Wiljy Sainvilier 25 days of christmas challenge : 12/1/2011 = well im macking .. the female that i thought that loved me is acting childish so yeahh i think imma go back to i dont give a fuck status again no more lover boy
 
Nick Teshin
Nick Teshin with all this wind going to log out incase I lose power too
 
Chad Curtis
Chad Curtis U was like a brothr to me more than a friend we was suppose to to roll an toss up hoes to the end uwas my dawg my round my woodie I was suppose move it u was suppose transport It
 
Elasah LovetobeHatedon Bradford
Elasah LovetobeHatedon Bradford Jan.6,2012 is my BIRTHDAY "MARK YOUR CALENDERS" So what Should I do????
 
Noko Rinah Kganyago
Noko Rinah Kganyago 9205147814...unscrble...i wil tel u if ur ryt.....*expct dos hu hav my numbas...*
 
Hannah Imbored Lovebired
Hannah Imbored Lovebired wake me up i cant wake up save me ! i cant wake up save me call my name save me!!! i cant wake up save me tonight xD
 
Kari Brushwood
Kari Brushwood So i think my lil addy has thrush :(
 
Okusanya Precious Holarmide Bimbim
Okusanya Precious Holarmide Bimbim Have wash my phone 2gether with my cloth,i lost 10k too,and d money dose not belong 2 me,pls i need an advice 4rm all my friends,what can i do?
 
Caleb Amaral
Caleb Amaral Power writing until I get blisters on me fingers... The Long Road will be my greatest accomplishment to date, and I can't wait until Dalton Ryan and I make this dream a reality
 
Peter Palazzolo
Peter Palazzolo Traffic<3 ... Can't wait for my Military Tank to come in that I specifically ordered for the Holiday Season.
 
Cassandra Spraycar
Cassandra Spraycar i love my dog :-) he is so fun to watch...he makes me smile at least once a day. i have no idea what i would do without him!
 
Paula Taylor Smith
Paula Taylor Smith Ok new phone just came in but once again I do not have any numbers.....Please message me with your phone number if you want to hear from me lol
 
Yvette Suarez
Yvette Suarez Me and my bro art are both sick we need Momma rosie . I hate throwing up:(
 
Alex Espanol Jr.
Alex Espanol Jr. I FINALLY passed my permit test!!!now I gotta wait for my butch ass number and it's only at G414 And I'm G456
 
Victoria Stocks
Victoria Stocks So freakin bored i have to find something to get into i cant stand it
 
Theresa Maa Adaku Mensah
 
Becca Davies
Becca Davies 47-Your Pretty and natrul. Everyone loves you because your so nice. And I love your bag its so ace ;)
 
Ogunyemi Olayinka Feranmi
Ogunyemi Olayinka Feranmi Ehh eeh,wonders shal neva end ooo..........abeg can i see someone wey go tel me d essence/usefulness of a relationship wey no get a full day hapiness?
 
Fleeboii Geo
Fleeboii Geo Say This Slow ; God I Love You ' God I Need You . Now If You Really Mean It Repost This 'Nd EveryThing Will Go Right T2Dayy 'Nd If Youu Dontt Its Will Be Bad
 
Slick Pulla
Slick Pulla nd ask me do i care
 
Marcel Daywalker Chirwa
Marcel Daywalker Chirwa i have my brother and most of yall be little us mutha fuckaz be ready to be dissapointedززtrust no one my dad sayz so
 
Kylee Morgan
Kylee Morgan I Want You More Than My Addidas <3
 
Yvette Contreras
Yvette Contreras Here in cst chilln while tha gurls get applications. I did that yesterday so im good.
 
Donna Pendleton
Donna Pendleton Im finally back. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving- i did cuz i got to spend it with all my kids on my brother.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment