Friday, December 2, 2011

dis night song: thank u Jesus thank u my Lord whatever iam now its by ur Grace many are dying many are perishing whatever iam now it is by ur

Adakeja Olusayo
Adakeja Olusayo dis night song: thank u Jesus, thank u my Lord. whatever iam now its by ur Grace, many are dying many are perishing, whatever iam now it is by ur grace. U too thank God for today.
 
Zandile Majozi
Zandile Majozi Hhhuu! Guys u won't biliv ngihleli nobani, owathini yena kimi, wangenzani, bt he is rite here with me, shame he didn't knw dat Kingdom rise n Fall, jst hop i won't hav nitemars
 
Jesse Deleon
Jesse Deleon Tight shit
www.youtube.com
Rest In Peace Chad Butler Pimp C
 
Brandon Mariano-Hardy
Brandon Mariano-Hardy IM SO OVER YOUR SHIT ALREADY HOW U CAN LIE TO MY FACE N DISRESPECT ME SO NOW WHY DON'T U TELL EVERYBODY ON FB HOW U HAD MESS UP TOO CAUSE U CAN SAY ALL KINE STUFF ABOUT ME WHY U NO TELL UM WAT U DID ALSO AH
 
Shina Abdulahi
Shina Abdulahi if boko'haram decleared a public holiday and federal government against it, which side will u support. reply ur comment
 
Rofhiwa Mukona Ramavhoya Mukololo
Rofhiwa Mukona Ramavhoya Mukololo cofhe dzicou hana weee kana ndi lwendo hyy ndo nyaga upenga nga bugu combela u awela .cofhe dza vhudi frndz
 
Kyle Clark
Kyle Clark WIFE: I want u to whisper dirty things in my ear. HUSBAND: Kitchen, living room, laundry.
 
Blawa Valves
Blawa Valves It takes a lifetime to know who u really are....
 
Latasha Murphy
Latasha Murphy Braggin mission congrats once again to my baby sister yay graduation here we come & also to my nephew john who is also graduating & to my niece dominique who will be 18 in 4 weeks yay luv u guys to death i remember changing yeall diapers now look all grown up it's so hard to let you go luv u guys always
 
Atul Singh
Atul Singh from the very beginning, the girl's family objected strongly, on her to do dating this guy' saying that it has got to do with family background, and that girl will have to suffer for the rest of her life if she were to be with him.due to family's pressure,the couple quarrelled very often,though the girl loved with guy deeply,she always asked him:''how deep is yourluv for me?? as the guy's not good with dis words,dis often caused the girl to be very upset with that and the family's pressure,the girl often vents her anger on him .as for him,he only endured it in silence so in this way luv never be end it is attracton if u fall on itttttttttttttttt/////////////////////
 
Petar Peki Jovanovic
Petar Peki Jovanovic VRHUNAC PIJANSTVA - Stajati na sred raskrsnice sa kljucem u ruci i cekati da naidje kuca.... :D
 
Melody Unique Keller
Melody Unique Keller SO U MAD CUZ U GT FIRED N U GT FIRED CUZ U KALD OFF 5DAYS N A ROW...
 
Mike Love
Mike Love PRINCIPAL: What do u want 2 become in future.? STUDENT: After studyin MBBS, I want to join Police force And get a good job in a good software company and work as lawyer and construct big buildings and conduct research and become an actor...?! PRINCIPAL: Hey, What's ur name..? - - - - - - STUDENT: Rajnikant. .!!!
 
Roseline Joel
Roseline Joel Relationship dnt matter hw smart u are cous u cn stil get hurt.
 
David Butta Kelly
David Butta Kelly murthafuckas love runnin to my daddy tell him this an tell him that. If u have a problem with me. Holla at me not my daddy. Murthafuckas..... I dont give a fuck anymore.. Now wats poppin bitches an snitches..
 
Mashiane Patience Phuti
Mashiane Patience Phuti Im really living the condition im in.im even starting to crave for weird food.ai..........thats just pregnancy for u.
 
WiKed Bartikous
WiKed Bartikous Yup u can tell its the first of the month......
 
Mpumi Nodlaba
Mpumi Nodlaba gals pls tell me if u were dating sum1 5yrs ago & it happend u both lost contacts or maybe da distance kept u apart so suddenly nifumanane omnye unelyf omnye is expecting u uba nizakuqhuba apho nanigcine khona wht do u do in situation lyk dis?
 
Nokuphila Mazibuko
Nokuphila Mazibuko Jesus lover of ma soul,ma master n king i owe it all 2 u, i give u the praise i know u've been so good 2. U picked me up when i was down n set ma feet on higher ground, dat why i will praise you everyday, all da way! G9t zithandwa*blowing kisses*
 
Lerato Lira Motlotle
Lerato Lira Motlotle Gud pple let us enjoy our 1st nyt ya december,nd dnt du anythng i wldn't! Gud nyt evryone nd i lov u all.
 
Chelsea Mcgrath
Chelsea Mcgrath I love my dark secret side just cause I wrote what I wrote dosent mean I will give all my secrets u have to be worth the man I am looking for cause if not u will never get my darkside
 
Kenny Young
Kenny Young my girll just broke my heart just yesterday...i hard to use a super glu to put it back.......do u av a better cure for heartbreaks
 
Vilmarie Morales Hernandez
Vilmarie Morales Hernandez I love you more then any man I have ever been with, we been though a lot already, u an amasing person ! And a great father, I love you pelu ! :-)
 
Joan Renne
Joan Renne Happy 40th Birthday to my son-in-law Anthony. Celebrate an enjoy your special day!!!! May u have many more!
 
Tolinda Willis
Tolinda Willis Happy Birthday to my sis from another mother I love u girl enjoy ur day...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment