Friday, December 2, 2011

So U can keep knockingBut u won't knock me down NO LOVE LOST NO LOVE FOUND PILLS I destroy homes tear families apart take your children and that's

Tony Wetman Marcelline
Tony Wetman Marcelline So U can keep knocking.But u won't knock me down, NO LOVE LOST NO LOVE FOUND !!!!!!
 
Monica Reavis Ashworth
Monica Reavis Ashworth PILLS - I destroy homes, tear families apart, take your children, and that's just the start. I'm more costly than diamonds, more costly than gold, the sorrow I bring is a sight to behold. And if u need me, remember I'm easily found... I live all around you, in schools and in town. I live with the rich, I live with the poor, I live down the street, and maybe next door. My power is awesome; try me you'll see, but if you do, you may never break free. Just try me once and I might let you go, but try me twice, and I'll own your soul. When I possess you, you'll steal and you'll lie. You do what you have to just to get high. The crimes you'll commit, for my narcotic charms will be worth the pleasure you'll feel in your arms. You'll lie to your mother; you'll steal from your dad. When you see their tears, you should feel sad. But you'll forget your morals and how you were raised, I'll be your conscience, I'll teach you my ways. I take kids from parents, and parents from kids, I turn people from god, and separate from friends. I'll take everything from you, your looks and your pride, I'll be with you always, right by your side. You'll give up everything, your family, your home, your friends, your money, then you'll be alone. I'll take and take, till you have nothing more to give. When I'm finished with you - you'll be lucky to live. If you try me - be warned this is no game. If given the chance, I'll drive you insane. I'll ravish your body; I'll control your mind. I'll own you completely; your soul will be mine. The nightmares I'll give you while lying in bed, the voices you'll hear from inside your head, the sweats, the shakes, the visions you'll see; I want you to know, these are all gifts from me. But then it's too late and you'll know in your heart, that you are mine, and we shall not part. You'll regret that you tried me, they always do, but you came to me, not I to you. You knew this would happen. Many times you were told, but you challenged my power, and chose to be bold. You could have said no, and just walked away. If you could live that day over, now what would you say? I'll be your master; you will be my slave, I'll even go with you, when you go to your grave. Now that you have met me, what will you do? Will you try me or not? Its all up to you. I can bring you more misery than words can tell. Come take my hand, let me lead you to hell...... RE-POST IF YOU ARE AGAINST ABUSE OF NARCOTIC PILLS-
 
Casey Glass
Casey Glass ok my lil cubette put these pics on my page i'm like wtf is in my mouth? it looks like i got a big ol' wad of chaw (chewing tabbacco for u city slickers) was i like eating and all "whatcu talkin bout" i guess? NOT my best pic- i'm gonna have to make her go "pick a switch"
 
Jermeil Shields
Jermeil Shields Today is National Aids Day,do you knw ur status????? U betta knw
 
Sandra Lewis
Sandra Lewis If you're under the age of 12 you shouldn't even read this; and if you do, you should not repost. Just because you were born in 97 doesn't mean you're a 90s kid. Its not like you could remember the original Simpsons. I am sorry but three conscious years of the 90s just wont cut it. You're a 90s kid if you remember watching: -Kenan and Kel -Doug -Ren & Stimpy -Pinky and the Brain -AAAAAH Real Monsters! -Rocko’s modern Life -Animaniacs -Gargoyles -Tom and Jerry [when they didn’t talk] -Hey Arnold -Out of the Box -Bear in the Big Blue House -Salute Your Shorts -Legends of The Hidden Temple -The Adventures of Pete and Pete -You've ever ended a sentence with the word PSYCHE! -You just cant resist finishing this . . . “In west Philadelphia born and raised...? You remember: -Step by Step -Family Matters -Dinosaurs -Boy Meets World You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons. When everything was settled by: -rock paper scissors or -bubble gum bubble gum in a dish or -miss mary mack When kick ball was something you did everyday!! You used to listen to the radio all day long just to record your FAVORITE song of ALL time on a tape. You remember when Super Nintendos and Sega Genesis became popular. You always wanted to send in a tape to Americas Funniest Home Videos . . . but never taped anything funny. You remember watching: -The Magic School Bus -Wishbone -Reading Rainbow -Ghostwriter on PBS You remember when Yo-Yos were cool. And you played with Silly Putty and Sticky Tac that you stole from the teachers walls. You remember those Where’s Waldo books. Those awesome Buzz Lightyear shoes that light up. You remember eating Warheads and Splashers Gum You remember watching: -The 1st Batman -Aladdin -Ninja Turtles -Ghost Busters You remember Ring Pops!!! If you remember when every thing was da BOMB! You remember boom boxes vs. CD players You played and/or collected Pogs You had at least one Tamagotchi, GigaPet, or Nano and brought it everywhere u went You had a ferbie You watched the original cartoons of -Rugrats -Wild Thornberrys -Power Rangers -Rocket Power. All your school supplies were Lisa Frank or Hello Kitty brand If you collected those: -Beanie Babies -Yu Gi Oh and Pokemon cards -Coins with the states on them -Carebears -Silver dollars, which were cool to have -Everyone watched the WB If you even know what an original walkman is.. You know the Macarena by heart Talk to the hand, enough said. You went to McDonalds to play in the play place Before the MySpace frenzy Before the Internet & text messaging Before MSN, AIM, and Yahoo Messenger Before ICQ Before Sidekicks & iPods. Before iTunes. Before Napster. Before PlayStation3 or X-BOX 360 Before Spongebob When light up sneakers were cool and you had spiral spring shoelaces When you rented VHS tapes, not DVDs When gas was $1. When we recorded stuff on VCR You had slap bracelets! You Actually played outside until it was dark! Way back-Before we realized all this would eventually disappear ONLY REPOST IF YOU SMILED AT AT LEAST HALF OF THESE THINGS BECAUSE THEY BROUGHT BACK MEMORIES :)
 
Ann Nash
Ann Nash Hot cocoa,chicken noddle soup,heated blanket..........can u say getin ready for the winter.
 
Jude Saligumba Tumampad
Jude Saligumba Tumampad i admitted,,,im still in state of recoverieng 4d'pain that u create in my life,,,,,'STAIN'
 
Joan Onyango
Joan Onyango Today waz a very special day,did u bother 2 think abt ua status b4 crossn over to 2012 ?
 
Regina Arroza
Regina Arroza 8's hardly blv, 4 s0 l0ng, l0ng tym dat past I dream of u last nyt bhabes, i rily miz u, d fun dat we had...i wana talk 2 u!
 
Marc Smith
Marc Smith Everyone put on channel 4 , thts what u call tight cunts...lol
 
Amy Newton
Amy Newton Enjoying my time with the lil sissy anna... So glad i came here to help her... I know in time she will be better she is strong enough and will pull through... Im very proud of her! Love u anna... Always know im here for u always no matter how far i am away frm u :)
 
Anupam Ghosh Choudhury
Anupam Ghosh Choudhury just listen 2 it if u believe that there z lord
www.youtube.com
Universal Prayer For Man To Get Back To God.
 
Martha Neumbo
Martha Neumbo Hw cn i stay wthout u in m lif, i lv uuuuuu!
 
Liezle Olkers
Liezle Olkers I mAy b youNg buT I'm READY!!!...To giVe u aLL my lOve ( I said tht in mY beyonce voice)
 
Rodney Isaacs
Rodney Isaacs Thinking abt u....!
 
Maurico Mackey
Maurico Mackey Donovan mcnabb was released 4rom tha Minnesota Vikings at wat point as an Athlete do u understand u r washed Donovan u been washed 4yrs. Ago brother go home and get ur pention check u done nigga lol
 
Edward Bowen
Edward Bowen Mew cell number hit me up if u want it
 
Musa Seni Mkhize
Musa Seni Mkhize Care is de sweetest form of love so when any 1 says " Take Care" it's as good as aying i'll keep u in my heart ' till its very last beat so take care cos " I CARE ABOUT U" thanks my dear 4 de support u gave me.ve a lovely one. God Bless U & Ur Family
 
Pauline Newyearnewthings Robison
Pauline Newyearnewthings Robison I know ur not a bad man but that drinking made me leave u alone iam sorry but I want better for me an my childern
 
Kevin Tanczak-Tournament
Kevin Tanczak-Tournament I have no idea what is going on in our neighborhoods.. # 1 if u are from Fishtown or Richmond.. You are not a "gangster".. Try going to the "hood" and see how long you last there ha ha.. #2 when did violence become cool?! Like I'm not talking about little kid fights.. I'm talking about rolling on people and using bricks n weapons... Robbing people... Really? And last but not least #3 its all good.. Keep it up.. UNTIL YOU LOSE SOMEONE YOU LOVE TO THE STREETS! We need to be involved in our neighborhoods.. Do something to get them back.. This is not the movie "blow" or "scarface" cool it out and show some love and respect for others!! Idiots!
 
Zonke Mabutyana
Zonke Mabutyana LISTEN HERE GUD PPLS{YITHANI CHOSI}KALOKU!!!! AMAN AND HIS WIFE WENT FISHING ONE DAY,AS DEY WERE FISHING DEY SPOTTED DA COAST GUARD COMING TOWARDS DEM. THE WIFE SAID, HONEY WE CAUGHT FOUR FISHES, AND WE ARE ONLY ALLOWED THREE, LETS THROW ONE BACK INTO THE SEA. ATHU-MYENI ARE U MAD ESHOKUNKOSIKAZI WOMAN SAID THATS OUR FOOD FOR TONIGHTHUSBAND: TAKE ONE FISH AND HIDE IT IN YOUR 'PANTIE'WIFE SAIYS.'*****AND W'ATS ABOUT DE SMELL????? HUSBAND: REPLIES JUST BLOCK FISH'S NOSE ............END OF DE STORY NISALEKAHLE GUD PPLZ#SLEEPING!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Kimberly Veen
Kimberly Veen TIME FOR CHANGE! GETTING RID OF ALL NEGATIVES IF U ARE REAL FRIENDS THANKS IF NOT OH WELL:-D
 
Jasmine Kayleen Wells
Jasmine Kayleen Wells get a lil pootang here and u get this paid for. haha advice from brandy
 
Rudy Pizarro
Rudy Pizarro what u got racks on racks we got racks on racks
 
Ditebogo Majalle
Ditebogo Majalle Maseru beach party cumin 4 u,Lesotho here i cum tmrw hpe to meet ya ol ko beach party fwnds.Luv ya ol nd nyt
 

No comments:

Post a Comment