Friday, December 2, 2011

So I just finished my boneless spare ribs and they were delicious ayyyyyyeeeeeee Very rare like a precious jewel im that u dont know u better ask cuz once I

Brian Domenech
Brian Domenech So I just finished my boneless spare ribs and they were delicious ayyyyyyeeeeeee
 
Shamika Workaholic
Shamika Workaholic Very rare like a precious jewel im that u dont know u better ask cuz once I wash my hands its nothing so dont open the book just to repeat the previous story is so back off #ACT LIKE U KNOW
 
Leticia Blake
Leticia Blake - I maaade him waait :/ buuh atleaaast wee did iht :))) x29 ^ <3
 
Fern Anne Doe Fernando
Fern Anne Doe Fernando I wanna walk around with someone in this type of weather(: Too bad everyone's too scared.
 
James Maynard
James Maynard I will be playing tonight at Fritz's in Keene with my buddy Brian's 8-year-old son, Phoenix. Phoenix will be playing mandolin, Brian will be on guitar, and I will be playing bass. It starts at either 6:30 or 7 (can't remember), it's a free show, and Fritz's has the best fries I have eaten in this country. Come on out!!!
 
Georgi Donkov
Georgi Donkov -Защо се гордееш, че си Българин? - попитал Господ. -Защото - казал Българинът - ние сме народ, който въпреки слабостта си би се опълчил и на най-силният! -Защото сме народ, който въпреки, че напуска държавата си при война би се върнал и с гордост би умрял за нея! -И защото сме народ, който търпи много, но на края не прощава! Ако се чувстваш поне малко Българин постави това на стената си!
 
Brenna Shmeme Fuentes
Brenna Shmeme Fuentes I never was the one on the ground, never the type to follow a crowd. Learned how to swim never gunna drowned!!!!;D
 
Alex Coe Lorenzo Dantzler
Alex Coe Lorenzo Dantzler " In Class Man Eye Dee Kay How I Woke Up This Morning SMDH #Calikidz "
 
Kristy Cipriani
Kristy Cipriani god, thank you for giving me the most wonderful twin sister, mother, and boyfriend. and pap and uncle even though theyre no longer with us anymore. i must say i am really blessed.
 
Laura Adams
Laura Adams So i got the whole coupon thing down!!! I cant believe how much money people save by clippin coupons its amazing!!!
 
Ilongeni Amutenya
Ilongeni Amutenya No matter how many pens I buy, They always 'Mysteriously' go missing.
 
Jody Dingus
Jody Dingus Iv lost 4lbs since Kevin left. Im so stressed. MISS Him so much. Thought for sure that he was the one. Thats what he led me to belive anyway. Im so heartbroke right now. I told myself that i wouldnt let another man do this to me again. Guess I lied
 
Tyler Williams
Tyler Williams just got back from the hospital. hopefully the recovery will get easier. I'm in a lot of pain and discomfort right now. Also I can't feel my face but at the moment its at least twice its normal size.
 
Tiara Bowman
Tiara Bowman I jus wana ask the ladies nt to say every guy is the same because of bad decisions weve made in the past.... U might hve tht one good guy rite in front of u but u lose him based on ur past experience. #GIVETHEGOODGUYSACHANCE. #JUSSAYIN.
 
Michael Johnson
Michael Johnson I think i need to relocte to the islands cuz i sware this way down in cocomo song shit comes everyware i go
 
Breea LaFountain Somers
Breea LaFountain Somers i'm going to be looking for a ring soon, any suggestions on where to go, only place i refuse to go is riddles, they have horrible customer service.
 
Nancy Mataga
Nancy Mataga Missing hom guyz i wanna cry shit
 
Moonbeam Gorman
Moonbeam Gorman WTH is dubstep?? man I feel old
 
Steve Lawrence
Steve Lawrence when I was a boy I was told anyone can become president; I'm beginning to believe them.......Clarence Darrows
 
Flossy Floss
Flossy Floss Girl i graduated way too long ago to be sneakin all in your dorm room , cause that thing tight like Fort Knox !
 
Reneilwe Malatjie
Reneilwe Malatjie If we lov nd appreciate others,nd ourslves dan lyf cn b a wonderful,joyous gift nyt lov u ol bt nt mre dan i lov mpendulo nd king lol may u ol hav a gudnyt slp
 
Ashley Avery
Ashley Avery At the hospital. :) I get to see Isabella..aftr I get auny libby her dr. pepper lol *southern belle*
 
Cherrie Walker
Cherrie Walker Don't need an angel on top of my tree, I already have a few in Heaven looking down on me ♥ ... I MISS YOU GARY W.WALKER Christmas will never be the same without you..i just don't care about it this year maybe next year it will be better♥
 
Rod To Trill
Rod To Trill I fuck alot of bitches even smash some of the homies bitch i cant help im a freak rt
 
Chelsea Verdugo
Chelsea Verdugo Girl u probably say that shit to.everybody yea I hear you talking boo but we just don't believe you.... <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment