Friday, December 2, 2011

So happy I gott off of work just tryin to chill at the crib today but hit the new celly up if u got it http:wwwrawstorycomrs20111201bachmannclaimsshewouldclosenonexistentusembassyiniran Why is this idiot still

Carlos Es
Carlos Es So happy I gott off of work just tryin to chill at the crib today but hit the new celly up if u got it
 
Joe Timberlake
Joe Timberlake http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/12/01/bachmann-claims-she-would-close-non-existent-u-s-embassy-in-iran/ Why is this idiot still allowed to talk anywhere besides her home?
www.rawstory.com
Speaking to an audience in Iowa on Wednesday, Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) claimed that if she were president, the U.S. would not have an embassy in Iran.
 
John Ammenhauser
John Ammenhauser all i wanted to know was arre u with me
 
Oitomen Destiny
Oitomen Destiny Rol Rol,Rol ur eyes gentle down 2 slip. Merily merily merily merily hv d switest drms... Dis is a gudnite song 2 all my frnds.. Nyte nite. Luv u all..
 
Lerato Batleng
Lerato Batleng Do gud in ur lyf nd gud thngs wil follow u.start by luvin ur neighbour nd nvr judge ppl if u dnt knw d size of ur shoe.let us al live a pos+ lyf nd it wil lead 2 a brighter future.hapi world aids day evry1
 
Dazmel Moses
Dazmel Moses Really tho....... why these Ugly bitches be Liike "Oooh imma Flirt" Bitch u Ugly....u aint got Nobody 2 flirt wiit...Fuck u Be Talkin Bout????
 
Sushant Chavan
Sushant Chavan Hi friends goooooøoood night sweet drims tc miss u
 
Sd Nubain
Sd Nubain iLL be waiting for u ^_^..wake me up as soon as you you read this :"> ..iloveyoudad -sheng :*
 
Bisola Bimbola Akindoju
Bisola Bimbola Akindoju I wish u guys sucess in all ur endeavours Happy new month 2 u all
 
Tusi Veniale
Tusi Veniale When a person hates or put u down...love them 10 x's harder...stay bless people...
 
Yanga Mayase
Yanga Mayase Do I have a name. Do I have a meaning ? Do I have a destiny ? WHO AM I 2 U?.
 
Tanja Boo
Tanja Boo zove pauka muha na mobitel,a ova ce njemu;"bezveze me zoves,nisam u mrezi" =d
 
Tiffany Latrice
Tiffany Latrice Lord i put it all in your hands. My head is starting to hurt that right there is letting me know i am starting to stress over something that only u can handle. TEAM PATIENTS ITS THE KEY
 
Mulweli Ndou
Mulweli Ndou people fear death evn more dan pain.itz strange dt dey fear death.Life hurts dan death.@ da point of death ,da pain is over.jeah.mara y muthu u chi shavha u faa mah
 
Joshua Hardex Heywhy
Joshua Hardex Heywhy "Only a fool takes d wrong idea as d best idea,dose who win are dose who think they can.........rememba cleverness can take u up but only integrity keeps u there" gudnite 2 all my pals out there.
 
Jackie Graves
Jackie Graves You are one of a kind incredible! Ordinary? Thats not u . Average? Thats not u either. You know who u r? Somebody with alist of good qualities too long to ignore. Somebody as precious as the rarest gem. Somebody life wouldnt b the same without. Somebody like nobody else in this whole, wide world. Somebody truly special. guess who it is.
 
Simjay Bowley
Simjay Bowley Thank u lord 4 giving life to c another earthstrong,without u lord i wouldnt be here..God is good all d time,all d time god is good...
 
Branden Smith
Branden Smith be kind an rewind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish i had time on my side,its really hard to say bye to someone u love the most in this world,all i can say is that im not ready to let go an never will be. u r a part of me an im a part of u mommy

Likes

Branden Smith
 
Nicholas Bisnauth
Nicholas Bisnauth lms if u think school is GAY !
 
Taja Hawkes
Taja Hawkes RIP granddad damn I really through u were going to make to new years \ ={mess up n side confused an hate the feel from lies cuz someone loved one always dies n the end
 
Eyalu Kenneth
Eyalu Kenneth Gooooone.2slip join u 2moro.
 
Ðiva GotÏt Gőod
Ðiva GotÏt Gőod is finally finished cleaning up somebody's else's bullshit; my head hurts so bad....I hate ppl that finds away to use technology to steal from ppl; fucking thieves get a fucking job; I'm missing $$ to get my own hard earned $$ back, I wish all thieves burn in hell or die stealing; & I'm still winning & lmao @ u bitches
 
Kane Ohulo
Kane Ohulo Am nt gonna right u a luv. Song u need it or u asked me for it.
 
Randy Swearingen
Randy Swearingen How u been (Confused)
 
Princess Hazel
 

No comments:

Post a Comment